stogucheme

Have trades- not transfers- public on scroll

As long as you can hide it or hide certain trades from it, I wouldn't mind. What if you've got a trade between friends or whatever, that you don't want people to know about? Hence why this should be an optional feature.

My only problem with this is unless there is a way to see what they want, it is a fairly useless feature. For example, X person has a CB gold for trade, but they aren't on the forums and thus don't have an accessible list of what they want. For all you know, they could be accepting only an ND, or want a specific set of CB hatchlings.

Not sure how useful it would actually be. I don't often visit random scrolls. While I would be in favor of a centralized location within the cave itself for trades, I'm not sure it should be scroll-based.

In addition, if this was implemented, it would need to be entirely optional.

I agree to the optional part, completely!

I think it just might add some help to finding trades if the trade is lost in a bunch of other new posted trades...

You could also maybe type what you want? and puts a small paragraph under the trade...maybe 100 characters tops

I definitely want this as long as we have the option to post comments along with the trade, such as what we are wanting. I also want either the option to find certain trades or I don't want any transfers to be visible.

ETA: I'd also like the view and/or lineage page for dragons that are up for trade to say that that dragon is up for trade with a link to the trade. This would be useful for the scrolls where the owner doesn't have their scroll name on the dragons' pages.

Edited by Windnose

I think that there would have to be a way to at least give an idea of what you're looking for if trades are to be public on your scroll. It wouldn't be all that hard to set it up so that you can select a breed and say if you want it to be CB or 2nd gen or 4th gen of a pyramid lineage and so have a list of different eggs you'll take in return.