Arcticfox

ANSWERED:List Number of Adult Dragons

You can set your number of dragons per page, in account settings. (if that is what you mean) I think it is from 50-100 per page. You would still have to do some math, of course.

I'd rather have a simple number on the scroll instead of having to count. Thanks, though.

I'd rather have a simple number on the scroll instead of having to count. Thanks, though.

OK, so how would it work. If I pick up and abandon 20 eggs from the AP in a day, does it have to keep adding and subtracting? And if I breed something and then trade it (say 1 egg for 2 hatchies), does it have to add 1 then subtract 2 and add 1? And then do that for everyone active on DC? I would rather not have anything that makes the sever work any harder or lag any more than it already does. If it could be done without creating more lag, fine Just my personal opinion.

Edited by ainisarie

I do agree it'd be convenient to have a simple number displayed on the scroll.

There is another place you can go to check, though, without counting. If you go to "Change sort order"/"Legacy Custom Sort" your dragons are all numbered, so you just have to scroll to the bottom to see how many there are.

Edited by Imbecamiel

OK, so how would it work. If I pick up and abandon 20 eggs from the AP in a day, does it have to keep adding and subtracting? And if I breed something and then trade it (say 1 egg for 2 hatchies), does it have to add 1 then subtract 2 and add 1? And then do that for everyone active on DC? I would rather not have anything that makes the sever work any harder or lag any more than it already does. If it could be done without creating more lag, fine Just my personal opinion.

OR it could simply be an adult dragon's counter meaning it would exclude hatchlings and eggs. So only frozens and adults would be counted. So it would be labeled something like

Adult/Frozen Dragons: 300

and for every dragon you raise to adult hood or freeze it adds one to the counter. For hatchlings/eggs theres the trophy.

Limits help page would be a wonderful place to see this added. There are sites that do this for us and I don't see why DC can't do it for it self. It is rather annoying to have to go through some other website which could be laggy or what not to get that info when DC should be able to provide it along with our egg/hatchi limits.

I've wanted this for a long time! Especially in hover-text form for the trophy.

(Maybe non-trophy level scrolls could have a little "trophy pedestal" that links to the egg limits page and displays their dragon count?)

I'd be fine with having other people able to view my dragon count as well! I've often wondered "wow, how many dragons does this person have??" when wandering onto a really old and well-curated scroll, so I'd love being able to know for sure; and one day if I get that far I'd like other people to know how many I have!

I support showing number of adults/frozen dragons along with the growing ones, but I would really like a general 'stats' page as well. I suppose the total adults could be shown on the egg limits page, but I'd really like to have the rest of the info the DC Records page shows*, plus maybe a few more things like 'breed I own the most of.' That has nothing to do with the egg limits/trophy tutorial, and would need its own space.

I would also support a quick-access BSA page, the way 'Active Transfers' brings up all Magi dragons with a teleport ready, but that's been brought up in other threads before.

*I didn't know that existed. I was proud of myself for all the 100 or so dragons named over the past two weeks. Then I looked at my DC records and realized nearly a third are still nameless...seriously?? *headdesk*

Edited by Gryphonic

I support showing number of adults/frozen dragons along with the growing ones, but I would really like a general 'stats' page as well. I suppose the total adults could be shown on the egg limits page, but I'd really like to have the rest of the info the DC Records page shows*, plus maybe a few more things like 'breed I own the most of.' That has nothing to do with the egg limits/trophy tutorial, and would need its own space.

So much this. This need to also be a thing. A general record page accessible within the DC site its self where like with the egg limits page the moment its loaded it gives you those stats. It would show you things like

Number of eggs

Number of Hatchlings

Number of total adults

Total Number of females

Total Number of Males

Total Frozen

Total frozen female

Total Frozen Male

and then aside from that an option that says something like

Total of _______ breed:

Where the blank space would be a drop down containing all the breeds available on DC (and I mean all) where once you pick a breed it gives you the stats of

Total of ____ Breed

Total Females of ____ Breed

Total Males of _____ breed

It would be nice to have this right within our reach to easily keep track of the things we collect and such.