KrystalSharz

I make Signitures & Avatars

Me next >:DDDDDDD

I want an avvvie >:DDD

Username: XWolfieX.

Writing: "Wolfie" in a Girly Font. Any colour.

Payment: I made a digital picture for you off my art topic, I guess that is the payment?

Animation: Sure.

Edited by XWolfieX

That pic was amazing, so yeah I'll do the Avi for you in exchange. I'd still like to give you an egg for the Pic though, so if you see anything on my scroll, including Tinsels, that you'd like just let me know and i'll send an egg over as an additional payment. smile.gif

SIGGY BANNER!!!

1. Do you want your name on it? The Zone. In Rainbow. Thanksya!

2. What do you want on the Sig, Rainbow dash. That is all.

3. Do you want it to say something extra? nope...wait! SONIC RAINBOOM!

4. Do you prefer moving on non-moving images? Moving!

5. Are you a girl or boy? ima dude

6. Do you want the image to be a direct click-link to your scroll? I haz no scroll...wait, yes I do! But no, I don't want that.

7. Payment: I don't...have any dragons...but if theres any other kinda payment you'd take...if not you don't hafta do this...

Hey KS

Just a question can you re-do mine except as the new size? If you can't thats fine

Any chance of re-doing the whole thing the size of the newer ones your making? if thats not oo much to ask? If not Im fine with the one I got. I'm keeping it on Sig. too good to replace.

Ah ok, yeah I can do that! I can work on it toni--umm maybe tonight, or tomorrow night. I forgot I'll be busy tonight. But I'll get it done before Friday.

1. Do you want your name on it? If so what color, or rainbow?

Yes

2. What do you want on the Sig, ex. racoons, Naruto, etc?

Could you possibly make kekashi the white fang for me?

3. Do you want it to say something extra?

When I am dead, I hope it may be said; "His sins were scarlet, but his books were read."

4. Do you prefer moving on non-moving images?

Moving

5. Are you a girl or boy? (So I'll know what kind of font to put any wording in)

Boy

6. Do you want the image to be a direct click-link to your scroll? (click on Kursedfire's to see what I mean)

Yessum

Just let me know if there is any dragon i can get you and i'll try my best ^.^

-Sig-

1. Yes in black but edged with gold.

2. any crysis 2 thing

3. no

4. no

5. Boy

6. Yes

7. A ember when the eggs hatches and it can breed.

Thanks

-Sig-

1. Yes in black but edged with gold.

2. any crysis 2 thing

3. no

4. no

5. Boy

6. Yes

7. A ember when the eggs hatches and it can breed.

Thanks

ooohhh that's something I can't do, the name color. I can make the names only a few colors: white, black, orange, dark green, light green, blue and something else I can't remember what. Most of the time I choose a moving pattern that has better colors, but I can't have the name or even each letter outlined in a color. I'm so sorry

Okay. I'm on my nook color, so i can't copy and paste the whole form

1. Yes, any color that goes well with the rest

2. Sorry it is so specific: one picture(preferably moving) of Kakashi pulling down his mask to show the other mask, and another of squad 7's reaction(for reference its on youtube, episode 101.)

3. Behind my mask is...another mask!

4. Moving

5. Girl

6. Sure smile.gif

7. I can breed you another tinsel, or I cantry for a stripe

If #2 is too specific, then change #2 + #3 to any kakashi pics and a random kakashi quote.

Yeah me too. Because my bro is loud early in the morning, and I really should get in a good 8 hours, though thats unlikely.

Thanks!!!! I will give you the egg as soon as I breed it.

I'll keep the IOU marked down. If it's the ember that's on your page, you may want to put it on a click site, it's only got 3 days left to hatch.