To see more examples of my work, go to my Deviantart page

user posted imageuser posted image

For anyone's use:

Please Note: I prefer not to do holiday themes, please stick to DC, TV, Movies, Animals, etc...[/color]

Accepted Payments:

I accept ANY hatchlings as payment from now on.

I am no longer accepting eggs unless they are on the list below.

- Dinos

- Chickens

- Gold (non-Tinsel)

- Silver (non-tinsel)

- Neglected

- Any CB Trio

- CB Stripe

- Any 2-4gen Tinsel

If you give me any of these, you will get an extra special something for your request.

If you draw well, I will also accept an art request as payment.

If you would like a Signiture, please post in THIS format:

1. Do you want your name on it? If so what color, or rainbow?

2. What do you want on the Sig, ex. animals, Anime, Movies, dragons, etc?

3. Do you want it to say something extra?

4. Do you prefer moving on non-moving images?

5. Are you a girl or boy? (So I'll know what kind of font to put any wording in)

6. Do you want the image to be a direct click-link to your scroll? (click on Kursedfire's to see what I mean)

7. What do you have to pay me with?

[B]1. Do you want your name on it:[/B]
[B]2. Signature Theme:[/B]
[B]3. Extra Text:[/B] 
[B]4. Image Preferance (E.G-Animated Pics):[/B]
[B]5. Your Gender:[/B]
[B]6. Do you want the image to be a direct click-link to your scroll?:[/B]
[B]7. Payment:[/B]

If you would like an Avatar:

1. Do you want your name on it? If so what color?

2. What do you want on the Avatar, ex. animals, Anime, Movie, dragons etc? I can't overlay images for Avatars easily, so I will find one solid image or image and background.

3. Do you want it to say something extra? max of 2 extra, small, lines

4. Are you a girl or boy? (So I'll know what kind of font to put any wording in)

5. What do you have to pay me with?

[B]1. Do you want your name on it?:[/B]
[B]2. Colour Preferance:[/B]
[B]3. Avatar Theme:[/B]
[B]4. Extra Text (max of 2 extra lines):[/B]
[B]6. Payment:[/B]

Members of the Kyle Landry forum:

[B]2. Theme:[/B]
[B]3. Extra Text, please keep it short:[/B] 
[B]4. Image Preferance (E.G-Animated Pics or Non-Animated):[/B]
[B]5. Font:[/B]
[B]6: Favorit color:[/B]
[B]7: Avatar/DP or Signiture?:[/B]

See a background above that you like, tell me and I'll use that one. Also any pictures that you want, give me their links and I'll use them.

Your signiture will be what YOU want. If I send you one and it's not what you were looking for, just tell me and I'll tweek it a bit to fit your needs at no extra cost. (only valid for the week that I make the signiture becuase I have to start each sig over again to change something and I will forget how I do it. )

But come back often since it only takes me a day or two to do a request, and I check my mail all the time. I do them at night, so your request may be done a half hour after you request it, or two days later if I'm busy. You will get a PM from me saying if I'll be delayed.

Backgrounds:

My Sigs and avatars have a background in them, and as stated before, if you see one I used that you like I can use it again for you.

White background is free of charge.

I can also erase a background image and make a new one for you if you have an image you want that done in. I cannot draw at all (working on it) so it will be either spray painted colors in a pattern or sky kind of background, or an image I/you find online, but I'm open to requests for specific things.

NOTE: If you want a new background for an image from an artist on this forum, then you must ask their permission first. I will not ask for you.

Be specific in your ideas for a background, payment is any hatchling. (applies to you asking for a background image as an order in itself, not just me making a sig for you where a specific background can be requested as part of that order anyway.

Code for background requesting is freeform so have at it!

People who owe payment:

People who never have to pay: AppleCakes

Waiting list: (don't worry, this is just for me so the list is NEVER full

Edited by KrystalSharz

sounds really good KrystalSharz, Looks like you covered everything you need. Will you add a Code to your original Post? It'll make posting requests easier.

Making my Sig was much appreciated, I love it. Thank You (Don't know how many times I've said that)

If you would like a Signiture:

[B]2. Signature Theme:[/B]
[B]3. Extra Text:[/B] 
[B]4. Image Preferance (E.G-Animated Pics):[/B]
[B]6. Do you want the image to be a direct click-link to your scroll?:[/B]
[B]7. Payment:[/B]

If you would like an Avatar:

[B]1. Do you want your name on it?:[/B]
[B]2. Colour Preferance:[/B]
[B]3. Avatar Theme:[/B]
[B]4. Extra Text (max of 2 extra lines):[/B]
[B]6. Payment:[/B]

This way, when people post all they have to do is copy the code and every thing is written out for them

I'll take one smile.gif! Sorry if it's complicated.

1. Do you want your name on it?: Yes, and could it please be written in Blackadder ITC font.

2. Colour Preferance: dark blues, lilacs and dark purples

3. Avatar Theme: A silver tinsel(please only show the head and wings) with purple flowers in the wreath on it's head. Also can the above colors be in a swirl pattern as the background.

4. Extra Text (max of 2 extra lines):

5. Your Gender: female

6. Payment: A tinsel IOU(will non-inbred and probably be even gen)

1. Do you want your name on it: Yes, any font that looks pretty smile.gif

2. Signature Theme: Sasuke (some don't like him but..he's cute)

3. Extra Text: "I hate a lot of things, and I don't particularly like anything"

4. Image Preferance (E.G-Animated Pics): Animated Sauke pics? If you can find them. Otherwise just a collage kind of thing

5. Your Gender: female (well, why else would I have crush on a cartoon character wub.gif )

6. Do you want the image to be a direct click-link to your scroll?: Nope!

7. Payment: I can try to breed a tinsel for you, but I can breed you a second gen PB thunder, if you want (both IOUs, recently bred them)

Ok, thanks. And if I ever get some nice lineaged eggs or hatclings to offer, I think I' going to ask for a Kakashi one. They're both awesome, just Sasuke is cute wub.gif

Edit: Oh, and can you use pics from the original naruto. I don't paticularly care much for the Shipudden one(apparetly aging didn't do anything for sasuke dry.gif )

Edited by AppleCakes

Hahaha, yeah the only difference was Sasuke wearing an open shirt! Thanks for letting me know before I started. Edited by KrystalSharz

Meez :3.

May I have a link to a roleplay I have made?

1. Do you want your name on it? If so what color, or rainbow? The title: "Our War" in... you decide with a mysterious font.

2. What do you want on the Sig, ex. racoons, Naruto, etc? Just some hatchie (mature and ungendered) sprites from DC.

3. Do you want it to say something extra? "Only we can stop the war" In smaller writing under "Our War".

4. Do you prefer moving on non-moving images? Yep.

5. Are you a girl or boy? Maybe I'm a girl.

6. Do you want the image to be a direct click-link to your scroll? Nope. I'll link it to my roleplay.

Edited by DragonGirl10188

1. Do you want your name on it?: Yes. Tiffashy

2. Colour Preferance: Red and kind of dark brownish gold color (like bronze)

3. Avatar Theme: A red dragon hiding the word "Tiffashy" maybe it could be breathing fire onto it?

4. Extra Text (max of 2 extra lines):

5. Your Gender: Female

6. Payment: Any dragons that are breedable on my scroll. I'll hatch the egg and send it to you if you can make my avetar :3

Didn't cheak your wishlist yet so i'll cheak now

EDITED: Well the only dragon that I couldn't see that you had from mine was the Nebula Dragon. So would you be willing to make the avatar for a nebula hatchling/egg? :3

Edited by Tiffashy

I do the requests within 2 days of them being asked for, so don't hesitate to order a request because you don't think it'll be done for a while.

Also, don't worry if you think you don't have a good dragon to offer me. I'm NOT picky and will take commons if that's all you can do.

Can I get one that might be a bit dificult?

1. Do you want your name on it: No thank you. 'Kings and Queens lineages' would be nice. Can you have it in Luciad Calligraphy?

2. Signature Theme: Sunset over water please. Can you also put a day and a night glory?

3. Extra Text: No thank you.

4. Image Preferance (E.G-Animated Pics): If you can make it look like the water is moving.

5. Your Gender:Female.

6. Do you want the image to be a direct click-link to your scroll?: No thank you.

7. Payment:I can breed you a second gen glory after I get my lineage started. Pick, north or south, day or night. It might take a while because I have only one of my eight needed adults so far and I have an egg that I am hoping will be a male night.

Thank you!

Edited by StarSea

1. Do you want your name on it: No please

2. Signature Theme: Link(from the newer releases of the zelda games)

3. Extra Text: The Epic Kokiri

4. Image Preferance (E.G-Animated Pics): Multiple animated Link pictures of him in different moods and actions

5. Your Gender: female

6. Do you want the image to be a direct click-link to your scroll?: no

7. Payment: a nebula egg

Please and thank you! smile.gif

Love it so much! Thank you! I would request an avatar, but the way I would like it needs dragons to be resized and the spriter of the dragons doesn't allow resizing of them. sad.gif I'll be back with another request in a while, though.

Edited by StarSea