KrystalSharz

I make Signitures & Avatars

Again, thanks so much for the two siggys smile.gif. Question: Do you need Blingee plus for the original pic in the Blingee to move? Whenever I upload a moving pic, it just stays still sad.gif

I'd like a signature, please.

1. Do you want your name on it? If so what color, or rainbow? I want my name on it. Mor precisely, in handwriting-like font, i want it to say "Coryn02's Scroll". Make it look icy in colour, as if it were made of the stuff.

2. What do you want on the Sig, ex. racoons, Naruto, etc? A winter area with a river and some snowy cliffs, a dragon nest with snowy dragon eggs inside(such as, but not limited to Ice, winter Seasonal, holidays, tinsels), a leetle tree forest, a Yulebuck s2 hatchie and a full-grown Holly looking on, along with animated snowfall.

3. Do you want it to say something extra? Nope.

4. Do you prefer moving on non-moving images? Moving

5. Are you a girl or boy? (So I'll know what kind of font to put any wording in) I happen to be a boy.

6. Do you want the image to be a direct click-link to your scroll? Yes, please.

I'll save this in case you are still busy. Happy holidays!

Edited by Coryn02

1. Do you want your name on it? If so what color, or rainbow? Nope.

2. What do you want on the Sig, ex. racoons, Naruto, etc? Amulet Diamond (for pictures, use this page: http://shugochara.wikia.com/wiki/Dia or google images) Could I have X-Dia on the left and normal Dia on the right with the background a sparkly yellow

3. Do you want it to say something extra? Nope.

4. Do you prefer moving on non-moving images? Non-moving please.

5. Are you a girl or boy? (So I'll know what kind of font to put any wording in) Girl.

6. Do you want the image to be a direct click-link to your scroll? (click on Kursedfire's to see what I mean) No thanks.

It will be done tonight. Payment? If you can get me a Thunder egg then I will finally be able to try summoning. I'm willing to do this Sig, plus another sig or avatar or egg trade for a Thunder.

Sure, thunder I can do but it will have to be on hold until after Christmas as I just tried to breed them and got no eggs.

Speaking of thunders, my CBs made an egg, so next week ill try and breed you one for my next request(probably in mid january). So you won't just get a thunder, you'll get a 2nd gen PB thunder. biggrin.gif

Well lets hope I can get another egg from them before mothers day lol. Why doesn't my mom play this sad.gif? The only one in my family who knows about DC is my bro, and he makes fun of me for it lol.

Coryn02's request: Done

sarahfish89's request: Done

Next? Not closing for the Holiday season biggrin.gif

I added a note: I prefer not to do holiday themes, please stick to DC, TV, Movies, etc...

I take IOUs for the Holiday because everyone is egglocked this time of year.

Mine mine xd.png Can I request 2 at the same time please? Double payment of course xd.png

Signiture:

1. Do you want your name on it? Can you write "Pis's Scroll" in Gothic Font please xd.png

2. What do you want on the Sig, ex. animals, Anime, Movies, dragons, etc?: All stages of vampire, 1 of each xd.png (egg, genderless hatchie, male and female hatchie, male and female adult)

3. Do you want it to say something extra? No

4. Do you prefer moving on non-moving images? Can you make the moving back ground and changing color text? xd.png

5. Are you a girl or boy? (So I'll know what kind of font to put any wording in) Girl

6. Do you want the image to be a direct click-link to your scroll? (click on Kursedfire's to see what I mean) Yes xd.png

1. Do you want your name on it? If so what color? "Pis" with blue color

2. What do you want on the Avatar, ex. animals, Anime, Movie, dragons etc? I can't overlay images for Avatars easily, so I will find one solid image or image and background. this lion (I can't think anything with the back ground, but if you can do it then great ^.^ Otherwise I'd like it with the text Pis biggrin.gif

3. Do you want it to say something extra? max of 2 extra, small, lines No

4. Are you a girl or boy? (So I'll know what kind of font to put any wording in) Girl

About the payment: I'm having a CB magma right now and trying to trade for a CB thunder as you want thunder more. If I can't then will you take it? ^.^ And I can breed tinsels, all common/uncommon dragons, red with pretty lineage,... Do you want to choose? (I can hatch them too) ^.^

Edited by pisceslion

Yay! I'll have it done tomorrow evening. The CB Magma is fine. I have room now for it. I also have room for the Red now, if you can do that (you can never have too many reds lol)

Do you like 2nd gen, stair step or even gen red? CB red is ok too, just need few time to catch biggrin.gif (i have too many, have to choose how to mix them xd.png )

Edited by pisceslion

Hey Krystal smile.gif. It's been almost a month, so I'll either request one tonight or tomorrow. My thunders are mean, so instead do you want me to breed you a shallow water eggy? (I hate when I have IOUs and my dragons refuse to make an egg even more than just not making an egg every single time)

Hai! I just saw this and I would like an avi.

1. Do you want your name on it?: No

2. Colour Preferance: Green

3. Avatar Theme: A silver wolf with blue eyes

4. Extra Text (max of 2 extra lines): 'Wolf of Symtaria'

5. Your Gender: Female

6. Payment: Bronze or Silver tinsel; whichever you like. ^-^