KrystalSharz

I make Signitures & Avatars

I'm going ahead and requesting another siggy smile.gif

1. Yes

2. Shikamaru pics(was going to request gaara but now I have a garra chibi)

3. "What a drag" - the proper response to anything that requires effort

4. Yup

5. Still a girl

6. Nopers!

So..do you want a Shallow water eggy as payment?

Midnight here so I'll work on them tomorrow/tomorrow night.

dangershy: Bronze would be great!

AppleCakes: shallow water is perfect!

1. Do you want your name on it?: Yes

2. Colour Preferance: purple

3. Avatar Theme: A Cat with gray fur, any colour of eyes

4. Extra Text (max of 2 extra lines): Hatchies are Welcome

5. Your Gender: Female

6. Payment: 2 hatchies, look at my scroll to find out what two you'd like. http://dragcave.net/user/seacatsmew

Bumping you up with a question

Think you can create a sig/avatar sized pic using pics from my DA with a link to my DA Profile? Feel free to cut/copy/edit etc my pics in a way which they'll fit. Can PM you direct pic links if you need.

Edited by Kursedfire

I can try. I'd have to copy the pics and then upload them to Blingee. I think I can make the stamps private, but I'm not sure, so would having them free for all to use be a problem?

If you can do a Private stamp it would be appreciated, If not I'd prefer not for them to be free for all. See what you can do if not, no biggie

Ok I can make them private. So what would you like? Avatar ( I can do up to 4 images arranged symetrically in the square space. Or signature idk how many I can do but more than 4 probably.

Well I want it avatar sized to replace my current DA Pic, which was a quick throw together.

1. Do you want your name on it?: Nope

2. Colour Preferance: Hm Orange

3. Avatar Theme: A mix of My DA Pics, Preferably the Dragon ones.

4. Extra Text (max of 2 extra lines): "DA" Or if it can fit "Kursedfire's DA"

5. Your Gender: I think Im still female

6. Payment: I'll see if I can get one of my trios to breed or your next art request of mine will be free

Did you need direct links to the pics, I'll PM them if you need.

Ok I'l search through your DA, a pleasure your stuff is soo good, and try to make a nice presentation by tonight. anypayment is fine, you're a long time customer now lol

Cool! I needed an avatar. xd.png

1. Do you want your name on it?: Sure (in small, but readable Script text somewhere)

2. Colour Preferance: Bright, Lime Green/Black

3. Avatar Theme: A black cat with bright, glowing green eyes (maybe blinking or with a four-leaf clover somewhere?)

4. Extra Text (max of 2 extra lines): None, other than name

6. Payment: Got a couple Vamps and a Pink, but I can breed you something and/or find something to your interest. biggrin.gif

A vamp would be perfect! It will be done tonight as long as my power doesn't go out from the snow storm we're supossed to get.

1. Do you want your name on it?: Yes please! 8D However, I'd like it to just say Tyra instead of Tyra-Ice

2. Colour Preferance: Indigo and sky blue, purple

3. Avatar Theme: Well, I love ice dragons(not really the DC ones though). Snowy, mystical scenes are good too, like that one snowy scene with the fairy sig you have on the 1st page(I really like that one!). If you can't find any cool ice dragons, wolves(preferabley blue or purple) are nice too.

4. Extra Text (max of 2 extra lines): None

6. Payment: I'd be willing to breed you a Nebula egg for you but that's pretty much all I can offer. ^^; Sorry, I'm still a newbie to DC so I don't have that many dragons.

Edited by Tyra-Ice

I need another siggy!!! biggrin.gif

1. Do you want your name on it: No thank you

2. Signature Theme: My fav nintendo characters. They are Charizard(from pokemon), Link(from Zelda Twilight princess or skyward sword), Meta Knight(from Kirby), Yoshi(from Mario), and can you please include Link's wolf form(from Zelda: Twilight princess)

3. Extra Text: Only The Best

4. Image Preferance (E.G-Animated Pics): Non animated but one big anmiated pic in the middle(has to be awesome and I prefer that the pic is Link) and two non animated pics on each side.(one pic per character please)

5. Your Gender: female

6. Do you want the image to be a direct click-link to your scroll?: no thank you

7. Payment: ??????....This magi maybe smile.gifhttp://dragcave.net/lineage/kQYUF

Edited by Dragoncia

1. Do you want your name on it: No

2. Signature Theme: Grey (pencil's color) and a big pencil behind the words

3. Extra Text: Pencil World

4. Image Preferance (E.G-Animated Pics): Dunno, what can you do? tongue.gif

5. Your Gender: just guess laugh.gif

6. Do you want the image to be a direct click-link to your scroll?: no

7. Payment: Free? *puppy eyes* laugh.gif or this little butt facing you? laugh.giflaugh.gif

KrystalSharz: Could I possibly help make sigs with you? I'm good at it and I'm looking for employment on the forum. My other job on here is going slow so yeah. Don't worry you would still get part of the payment I receive. I would breed what ever they give me with a good dragon then give the egg to you. BTW really the only payment I'm looking for is number of posts. I need a couple more to become level three and apply to be a mentor. So please consider me. Thanks.

PMing you now elidragon

Magic Pencil's request: Done

Next?

Edited by KrystalSharz