KrystalSharz

I make Signitures & Avatars

Snowytoshi, I'll get to work on yours either tonight or tomorrow night!

I'm feeling a bit sick and trying to fight it off, so please be a little extra patient.

piggygirl859, I'm sorry but I can't animate things or edit animations. I usually just find an animation that the person likes and use it as-is.

I'm working on ways to animate gifs and such, but it's slow going cuz I don't have programs that can actually do it.

Feel free to choose something else, or another image. (I can resize gifs btw.)

Everyong requesting in the future:

I would appreciate knowing what kind of hatchling you can offer me. And if egg, of course, please offer only from the egg list on the first page.

Edited by KrystalSharz

Bumping because I'm out of requests.

Also, I am hoping to do pictures one day soon. The Beach above was the first attempt, but I like it so I want to get to know my Corel Paint Shop better.

Hi all!

Been so long, I know...

Well I havn't done much, and have no requests.

I started playing LoL, League of Legends, though.

If you could do me a favor? Click this link. (not a virus I swear, my laptop is so sensitive I would know)

http://freeleaguecodes.com/ref?id=aa3um6r4k7

All you have to do is click the link, nothing else and you can exit it right away.

When I have 30 clicks, I'll get bonus points for LoL. either that or I have to pay money to get them. sad.gif

1. Do you want your name on it: no

2. Signature Theme: Blunas~

3. Extra Text: Bluna Hoarder

4. Image Preferance (E.G-Animated Pics): Blunas

5. Your Gender: female

6. Do you want the image to be a direct click-link to your scroll?: Yes, please

7. Payment: A hatchling or two

I hope you don't mind that I'm stealing Snowytoshi's idea. tongue.gif

LOL that's ok. I can make it within the next 2 days. I'll fiddle with ideas and make it even better than Snowy's if I can wink.gif

LOL that's ok. I can make it within the next 2 days. I'll fiddle with ideas and make it even better than Snowy's if I can wink.gif