xhunter

What books do you think need more to there series

just wondering which books to you think need more to there series

i think that

-Farseer by william King

-Fire warrior by Simon Spurrier

(the softwire series but i think that there bringing out books still)

-Artemis Fowl by Eoin Colfer

-The sight, Fell by David Clement

-the traitor king Todd Mitchell

-Gregor the Overlander by Suzanne Collins

if i think of more i will add them. Though which books do you think there needs to be more of?

It's a manga, so I'm not sure if it really counts... but Shaman King sure could use a better ending. No, scratch that... it could use an ending. It sure doesn't have one now.

I'd like to see more poetry books by Shel Silverstein, such as Where The Sidewalk Ends and A Light In The Attic. But I'm not entirely sure if he's still alive or not.

More Discworld novels by Terry Pratchett. There can never be too many.

i havn't read that one yet i will have to check it out. more poem books i wish there was more of are ones by W. B. Yeats and Garrity, Devin A. but i'm shore there probably dead by now. sad.gif

The Books of Faerie by Maggie Stiefvater. Lament and Ballad are awesome, but the way Ballad left off is just begging for a third book. I am REALLY hoping Maggie decides to visit the world of the Fey at least one more time.

I agree that elantris should have had a second book to complete it. No matter how much i read it it still feels like it's missing something.

There seriously needs to be a sequel to Too Many Curses. It was left with so many loose ends...

I'd like to see more poetry books by Shel Silverstein, such as Where The Sidewalk Ends and A Light In The Attic. But I'm not entirely sure if he's still alive or not.

Shel Silverstein passed in 1999, unfortunately.

And to stay on topic, I think we need more Valdemar books by Mercedes Lackey.

A Series of Unfortunate Events by Lemony Snicket (I forget his real name). But he's making a prequel or something, this doesn't really count.

It'd be nice if their were more Chronicles of Narnia books, of like what happened in the True Narnia after the Shadowlands were destroyed, but C. S. Lewis died a long time ago. sad.gif

I NEED a sequel to Storm Theif

If Chris Wooding magically sees this he has to make a sequel

Edited by penguin_adu6oo

the silverwing series by kenneth oppel. there is so room for another book or 2 about the character darkwing who is silverwings kid. also i dream about there being more books for jk rowlings harry potter but she said shes done with that and also more books in the inheritance series by christopher paolini. he says he is probably going to write more in the future. keeping my fingers crossed

Trudi Canavans Black Magicians need more books - but not a sequel, I want a prequel about Akkarin's life, his time as a slave and so on!

I wish there were more books in the Redwall series. There were so many places Redwall could have gone. I always wanted to know about some of the characters that were mentioned, but weren't delved into (like the badger warriors Ceteruler and Spearlady Gorse or Martin's father, Luke, and Martin the Elder Warrior). Unfortunately we'll never know, since the author passed away. ):

Sure, but do you know what needs less sequels?

Warriors.

YES

YES

YESYESYESYESYES

they're just, like, reusing plots to the point where it just isn't interesting anymore, or they're coming up with the wildest ideas to continue with the story, and... asdfghjkl

I still read it though. I grew up with it and I just can't let go of all my favorite kitties :P

OHMIGAWSH. YES PLEEEEEASE.

Uhm... Maximum Ride. ;_;

Personally, I wish it would have stopped after the third book. xd.png I'm not really fond of the series past the first three.

I'm one of those people that's still hoping for some sort of continuation of the HP series. Even if it had completely different characters, I love the HP universe. xd.png

Personally, I wish it would have stopped after the third book. xd.png I'm not really fond of the series past the first three.

I'm one of those people that's still hoping for some sort of continuation of the HP series. Even if it had completely different characters, I love the HP universe. xd.png

^This. I would love to see more from the series, though preferably with none of the current characters, either far enough forward or far enough back in time that they aren't around.