grishiu

Description of the Month! #2

Approved above! biggrin.gif Gonna go add them to teh other entries <3

Reminder! Less than a week left to submit entries, and voting begins after wink.gif

Approved above c: Adding to the list

Dragoncia - Next time, please use the /lineage/code link to post your entry. It's a rule on the forums so that we don't spam views on the dragon wink.gif

Hey, everybody! Just wanna say thanks to everybody who participated this and last month! Let's hope it's a great month! biggrin.gif

Reminder: Tomorrow is officially the LAST day to submit your or anybody else's entries! Get ready to vote! wink.gif

I'm entering smile.gif

Username: Sunrise

Category: Best Overall

Dragon Name: Serreia of the Stars

Description Link: http://dragcave.net/lineage/A4IG

Category: Most Original

Dragon Name: Rabid Sea Breeze

Description Link: http://dragcave.net/lineage/pqf9

Category: Funniest

Dragon Name: The SATs

Description Link: http://dragcave.net/lineage/eN4Hd

Good luck to all!

Edited by Sunrise

Username: flitzthesoulreaper

Dragon Name: Phantom Whisperer

Description Link: http://dragcave.net/lineage/FmERZ

I'll give it a try! Though her description isn't very descriptionee.

Edited by flitzthesoulreaper

Approved above c: Good luck to all entries!

Reminder: Only a few hours left before submissions are locked and voting begins!

ENTRIES ARE NOW CLOSED.

It's time to vote!

Beginning now until November 30th, voting will begin for the month of November! Please look over all the entries and vote for your favourite in each category and the winners will be announced on the first of December!

Please use the following format to vote:

Category:
Dragon/Owner's name:
Comments (only if you want to):

*The comments part is only if you want to say something about the user's description. It's not necessary to put a comment if you don't want to ^-^

If you would like your vote to be confidential, please use the same format and PM the host (me) with your vote in the same format. Please put "DotM Vote" in the subject line so I know it's for this contest smile.gif

Rules:

*Only one vote per category is allowed. If you have comments on any other person's descriptions, you can post the comment below.

*Please proofread your votes! Once your vote is posted, you will only be allowed a span of 10 minutes to edit your post if there is a mistake you want to fix. Any other editing beyond 10 minutes will be considered cheating and will disqualify your vote.

*Do not delete your post/vote and make a new one. Making/posting a new vote will be considered cheating and will disqualify your vote. (That's why I said to proofread!)

*In the instance there is a draw/tie, the host may vote to break the tie.

*Have fun! All entries are wonderful and unique. Don't be sad if a person voted for somebody else; yours is special, too!

**This voting style was chosen over creation of a poll for the reason that there are multiple categories with a large amount of people. Even if you don't consider the amount of entries to be large this month, it could be much longer the next month.

That's it for now, and good luck to all of you! Your descriptions are all terrific! biggrin.gif

I just finished sending in my votes. These descriptions are amazing! I had a lot of trouble deciding which ones to choose. laugh.gif

Good luck to everyone!

Edited by Snow Plow

Maybe this thread should be moved to Site Discussion. Zovesta had a similar competition quite a while ago, and it was posted there. It got a lot of votes and submissions, not to mention entries happy.gif As far as I remember, it kind of died and nobody won officially xd.png

Maybe this thread should be moved to Site Discussion. Zovesta had a similar competition quite a while ago, and it was posted there. It got a lot of votes and submissions, not to mention entries happy.gif As far as I remember, it kind of died and nobody won officially xd.png

That would be a good idea, but I'd need a few more mods for the increase in activity ^-^' I'm currently running this thread alone, but I'll definitely consider the idea for the month of December!

Dragon/Owner's name: Lissi Linde / Stealthypugs

Comments (only if you want to): Gave me chills a little when you first mentioned the bit about the singing. Very original, I think. :]

My Honorary Mentions:

Snow Plow's Jeram

blackmagyk's Penelope Stunn

Psykotika's Death-a-rang

Sunrise's Rabid Sea Breeze

flitzthesoulreaper's Phantom Whisperer

All of them were great, but these really stuck out to me.

(P.S. I don't have any experience as a mod or running a thread, but I'd love to help any way I can, especially for something like this. Just so you know...)

Category: Most original

Dragon/Owner's name: flitzthesoulreaper's Phantom Whisperer

Comments (only if you want to): i was hooked when i read it and couldn't get it out my head. a little phantom is whispering in my head "vote for me~~"

Dragon/Owner's name: Dragons Like A Snake / PrincessArtemis

Comments (only if you want to): Hehehehe

My Honorary Mentions

Wiz's Undead and Inbred Zek

Dianacat777's HI I'M EDWARD (anything making fun of Twilight deserves recognition!)

Dragonwing1234's NAME YOUR HATCHLING

Sunrise's The SATs

& again, great job to everyone! I was very amused by all the descriptions.

Thank you all for voting! ^-^ I'll be updating the list with votes in just a little, and remember, tomorrow is the last day to vote! wink.gif

Thanks for voting, guys! I'll tally up the votes at the end of the night happy.gif Remember, only a few hours left to vote!

Dragon/Owner's name: NAME YOUR HATCHLING

Comments (only if you want to): As soon as I reviewed this description (when it was pending), I went and named my hatchling... xd.png

Alrighty!

VOTING IS NOW CLOSED.

I'm going to be tallying up the votes for each category! Winners will be announced shortly!