CharmedWolf

Warriors: Legend of the Ice Warrior

Icekit's smile faded when he saw the way she looked at Wolfkit. He sighed. It didn't matter! He didn't even know what this meant! Icekit shivered with excitement as the leader told them they would be apprentices soon. "Oh, thank you Howlingstar!" he said, his paws itching to get out of camp.

Spotted path bowed her head in respect to Howlingstar. She shook her head a he muttered 'Fallingkit.' The poor little kit, she had so much pitential, but it was all dragged down by the nightmare which was walking every step in eternal darkness.

Fallenkit priked her ears. "Really?" she asked the leader, running out of the den to his feet, by following his scent. "Thats great!!!" she said, making sure not to step on anyone while she danced around happily.

Howlingstar nodded and gathered all the kits with a sweep of his ginger tail. "Spottedpath, should we look for anything? Are you short on herbs?" The tom shifted his amber eyes to the medicine den, and back to the tortishell she cat.

Charmedkit hopped around her leader in excitement. Apprenticeship sounded so exciting! And to think, no older apprentices would get to boss the around, because they will be the only ones! She prod Featherkit in her shoulder with a soft paw. "Can you believe it?" She asked her best friend. "Apprenticeship?!" Featherkit nodded and squealed excitedly.

(Um, CW? Did you get my deputy form? >3< In fact, can you switch his name from Tawnyflight to Lushpool and make it a female and attracted to Howlingstar..?))

Edited by TwilightMoonDragon

Name: Jaykit

Appearance: Stormy gray with pale blue eyes.

Personality: He is grumpy because of his blindness, but he doesn't show it.

History: His mother died of green cough shortly after he was born.

Other:

((Yeah, sure! Haha sorry, I have to wait till I can use a computer to add.you, because I use a phone, and it sldosent like to edit stuff very well. Ill get it up as soon as I can, but you can roleplay now if you'd like.))

((Thanks! Oh, and sorry, I forgot to add his father.))

Jaykit opened his eyes to birds chirping outside. He leaped out of the nursery, and heard his father's voice. "Smalloak?" He asked sniffing him out. "Haven't I wanted long enough to be an apprentice? I'm five moons!"

Smalloak chuckled. "Five moons, Jaykit, not six!"

Jaykit shrugged, the sniffed Featherkit out. "Hi! You wanna play moss-ball?" He asked.

Name: Smalloak

Appearance: Light brown with amber eyes.

Personality: Happy and proud, he stands up for the Clan.

History: His mate, Skyrose, died with green-cough along with his two other kits, Mopkit and Screekit.

Other:

Name: Horsegallop

Appearance: Totishell tom with yellow flecked amber eyes. He has a crooked paw, so he walks a little funny, and he has half of his tail.

Personality: Only grumpy if another Clan gets under his fur.

History: A badger bit off half of his tail in battle, and he has a crooked paw cause of a disorder at birth.

Other

Edited by mrmcafee

((They are outside... and gonna get out of camp))

"No, i'm not short on anything," she told the leader. "If we find any, we should pick up some more poppy seeds." Spottedpath said sweeping her tail across the dusty, wet ground.

Fallenkit was bursting with happiness. She gave a huge smile and bounded towards the netrance. "Come on!!!!" she said, not turning around. She sniffed the netrance and sighed happily. Maybe her blindness wouldn't get in her way! Maybe she could be a warrior!!!

Icekit jumped. "Lets goooo!!!!!" He said happily. "We can climb and run and catch prey and roll in the dust and play with leaves and catch bittereflies and be real warriors!!!!!" he said excitedly, doing a fail hunters crouch. He wiggled his waist and punced on Hollykit's tail.

((Sorry, medicine place has been claimed. sleep.gif I fail at posting cats in time. So sorry.)

Howlingstar nodded and signaled with his tail to follow. "Fallenkit!" He said gently. "Stay by my side." He quickly added, before she could reply, "Not because of your sight, foxes are always hungry for oblivious kittens." He slipped out of the camp entrance, and blinked in the early morning light. "Lets start out on flat land, and I'll see if you all can cope with the mountain then." He arched his back in a stretch, and continued on a well used deer trail, mixed with the scents of IceClan. "We have found that it is much easier to travel through our mountain by deer and elk trail. They clear ways for us and avoid obstacles. We will follow this one straight to StormClans border." He leaped a log, and nudged Featherkit over as the she kit struggled.

Hollykit shoved Icekit playfully, and bounded up to walk beside Wolfkit. She blinked shyly at him. He turned his head and looked at her, blinking blankly back. He sped up and padded by Howlingstar, looking curiously over his shoulders at Hollykit. Crestfallen, she feel back by Icekit.

((You should post a reserved sign on ones that are reserved but you dont get the chance to post the whole thing C:))

"Okay" she said kind of sad. She shook it off. At least he would let her go! Fallenkit jumped dhappily, pressing close to the leader the second they stepped out. It was so weird! So many smells and sounds. The ground was unfamiliar under her paws. It was hard to navigate and Fallenkit quickly became tired and dejected.

Icekit laughed and felt a happiness swell inside of him. It was so great to hang out with Hollykit! She was the best! She walked to wolfkit and he then felt cheerless. He felt a red hot emotion inside of him, was it - jelousy? Wolfkit sped up and she came back. Icekit perked up, but saw she was sad. "Are you okay Hollykit?" he asked curiously.

Jaykit hated being blind. It was like not having eyes at all! He smelt Howlingstar leave the camp with the other kits. "Wait! Why are they leaving without me?" Jaykit wondered. "Is it because I'm blind? No, it couldn't be, Fallenkit was with them. Maybe they just don't like me!" Jaykit felt sick. He missed Mopkit and Screekit. They wouldn't have left them behind! "I'll just play moss-ball with Smalloak, then."

((Jaykit can come, you know. They didn't leave him behind.))

((BTW to everyone who's cat is not posted, I will start later today, if I can. We are going to be fairly busy today.))

Howlingstar emerged through a swath of ferns. The beautiful redwood trees of IceClan started to scatter out; replaced by massive pine trees. The soft ferns and grass underpaw turned to damp soil. Stepping aside for the others, he said. "Use your noses, kits. Do you smell the new scent? That is StormClan. This is where our territory ends and theirs begins." Howlingstars voice hardened from the deep, gentle tone. "Never must you set paw over this border, unless you are told, or it is for the good of our clan. Unless you are ordered, I shall never heard reports of you all crossing it. StormClan my be our rivals, but they are to be treated with respect." He continued to pad a few tail lengths away from the border. "Drink in the scent and remember it, you need to remember these important things." Howlingstar looked to his side to see Fallenkit. He politely slowed his pace to match the tiring kit.

Hollykit pricked her ears up. "Yeah." After a few moments, she brightened up a bit. "I'm fine. Lets catch up!" She battered him playfully and sped up to walk on the side of Howlingstar that Wolfkit walked. Thinking better of it, sue chose the opposite side, peering at him. She looked behind her and threw her head up, signaling for Icekit to catch up.

Edited by CharmedWolf

((Okay, then forget about that! huh.gif ))

"Okay, Howlingstar." He slowed down with him to allow Fallenkit to catch up. "I know the feeling." He muttered. I'm blind too!

Lushpool stepped out into the land. Her green eyes darted to and fro, scenting the air. Oh my. Kits? The tortiseshell bounded deeper into the forest, narrowing her eyes. What were kits doing outside? Then she scented again. Howlingstar? Oh! And Spottedpath! Jaykit, Hollykit... mrrowing in amusement, she bounded forward and soon caught up with them. "Is the whole Clan on a stroll?" the deputy said, purring loudly. "Howlingstar, it's rather chilly out..." she murmured, fluffing out her fur. "You must be sure that they will not get ill..."

Jaykit quickly located Lushpool with his strong scenting ability. "We are strong! We won't get sick!

Fallenkit stooped and sniffed the border she wrinkled her nose at the over whellming scent of cat. "Wait! So we will never get to see the whole entire clans territorry?" she asked curiously. She then whiped around when she heard Lushpool. She padded next to Jaykit and pressed into him, to show that she agreed. "Ya! We don't need any cat fussing over us!"

Icekit looked at Hollykit, confused, until she found a spot. He then ran up to her. It seemed Hollykit had something with Wolfkit. He frowned, not knowing what it was. All he knew, was that he didn't want it for Wolfkit, he wanted it for himself. He turned to Lushpool and shivered a little, but it was a good excuse, so he found himself pressing onto Hollykit.

((xd.png))

Spottedpath nodded. "It is a little cold out, but it always is! Plus they won't get sick unless they get wet." she said sending a quick glance towards Jaykit and Hollykit. The poor kits were most likeley to get sick, by falling into a puddle or walking into a patch of snow. And more so for Fallenkit since she was so small, and her fur was so short. Maybe we should be getting back, she thought to herself.

Edited by Laurarockstar

Lushpool purred at the cats, tipping her head to the side. Ah, the kits were so cute. The beautiful tortiseshell felt water come to her eyes as the wind blew. "It's going to be leaf-bare soon..." she murmured, blinking a bit. "We don't want any kits catching a sniffle. Or worse greencough." she raised her head a bit and scented the air. "Yet, there seems to be herbs growing around here... maybe I should tell the medicine cat?"

"No, it's fine," Spottedpath said. "I was planning on picking some of those up on our way back." she said. Spottedpath hated how everyone wanted the medicine cat, not his/her apprentice. It's not that Spottedpath wanted her mentor dead, i was just she wanted to have the full respect of a full medicine cat. She also looked foward to an apprentice.

Jaykit purred. It was nice having another cat know how it felt. "We can take care of ourselves, can't we Fallenkit? We won't catch colds! You dare suggest that." Jaykit fluffed up his dark gray fur. "And can't you ask Spottedpath for a change? She's medicine cat too!"

Edited by mrmcafee

"Ya! We are strong too!" she said angrilly, unconsious of how cute they both sounded. Fallenkit started walking foward with long strides. "I can do anything you ca-" she got cut short by tripping over a tree root. Fallenkit felt her face get red and she scurried back next to Jaykit. She gave her chest an emabressed lick. She heard Icekit try to hide a laugh and was sure her face was as red as a fire. It sure was that hot!

Spottedpath giggled at the small kit. She did agree with him completely, but she didn't show it. She and Lushpool were friends, and it wasn't right to disagree with the deputy. She flicked Jaykit playfully with her tail. What good kits this clan had...

Jaykit looked around, not knowing where the noise came from. He smelt Fallenkit's embarresed mood. "It's okay, I've done it too!" He whispered. Fluffing out his fur again, Jaykit located the other kits, and glared at them, warning them not to laugh.

(( Dangershy, I've just posted about five other players cats cats. xd.png. Thank you for your patience. My phone gets glitchy when I edit so much at a time, like that. Ill get them up tomorrow I promise. In the meantime, you may roleplay anyways. Again, I apologize! smile.gif ))

Howlingstar sighed. Lushpool and Spottedpath were right; they would get a cold. But then again, the kits must build up strength and grow thick coats. "Yes, I respect your worries, Spottedpath and Lushpool. A bit longer though, its the only way the kits will adapt to our territory." He shook the early dew off his pelt. "Should we show them the foot of our mountain, or BreezeClan next? " he asked his deputy.

Hollykit blinked at Icekit. She opened her mouth to snap at him, but closed it with a snap. It was cold, otherwise her paws would be half way down his throat by now. She grinned mischiefivly to herself. Maw, she wouldn't do that, but she would give him a good cuff for it! She continued walking, but felt uncomrotable.

Spottedpath nodded. "Yes, you are right Howlingstar." Spottedpath said in agrement. Just then the wind blew from their left and a sweet scent flooded her nose, before she answered her leaders question, she grinned widley. "I have bee looking for that herb ALL over!" she said, dashing into the undergrowth.

Icekit could feel Hollykit was uncomfortable, so he moved away. He felt his face grow hot as he looked away. "Haha... sorry," he said awkwardly.

Fallenkit nodded, but still held her head down. How could she do that? She was never that clumsy! "To the TOP of the highest mountain, Howlingstar!" she came up with her own idea. "Oh, pretty pretty PLEAAASE!!!!" she begged.

((Spottedpath - http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2011/303...101-d4ejiyv.jpg ))

Edited by Laurarockstar

"Fallenkit, we're not even apprentices!" "And we're blind!"He thought. But Jaykit sorta agreed with Fallenkit. He wanted to prove to the others that blind kits were strong! "But, that would be fun, so let's do it!"

"No Fallenkit, even new apprentices don't get to leap right in and explore the mountain. So why would we allow kits?" He purred and nuzzled the she cat. "You must learn all the animals and herbs that you must avoid." He said, addressing all the kits. He shivered. It really was getting cold and, what was the coldness that touched him. Ah, snow. Time to head back. "Looks like we get snow early this year." Said the large tom. He shivered and pressed close to Lushpool, thankful for a cats warmth.

Charmedkit gave a long leap and catcher a snowflake out of the air. Suddenly, went she turned her paw to examine it, it turned to water. Curious now, she caught another and it did the same. Huffing with disapproval, she puffed out her thick pelt and pressed close to the nearest cat, which ironically happened to be Wolfkit. Not caring about the weird things that had been happening between them, she huddled next to him. She blinked and gazed around the forest.

Lushpool nodded at Spottedpath. Then she turned to Howlingstar when he pressed close to her. She purred. Even Howlingstar was cold... "Dangerous herbs?" she turned to the kits and nodded at a bush. It was filled with bright, red berries. "Those are deathberries." she padded over to the bush, giggling and flicking Howlingstar's shoulder with her tail. Prodding a berry, she looked at the kits. "You must never eat these. Or drink their juices. They'll kill you if we can't get you to the medicine cat in time."