CharmedWolf

Warriors: Legend of the Ice Warrior

Gather around, kits. I have a story for you all, one of a great hero. Now, it all began on-- Charmedkit! No you can't swat Wolfkit! I don't care if he stepped on your tail, he's your denmate. Featherkit, stop fidgeting. No, ants are not crawling on your pelt, it's Hollykit's tail. Now hush your muzzles and listen!

It all started a long, long ago, before my time. Snow lay thick up in the mountains. See those large pointed rocks far away, that seemingly rake the sky? Those are the Shadow Mountains, where our ancestors lived seasons upon seasons ago. A queen lay in the nursery, expecting her kits soon. Suddenly, she fell into labor, and before even the medicine cat could reach her, a silver she-kit lay in the snow before them. Her pelt was exactly like the giant cats that prowled the snowy mountains; her pelt a beautiful silver, and jet black spots ran down her back and tail. Her emerald green eyes could freeze a wolf in its tracks, and her unusually large paws could even send the bigger kits flying. After seven moons, she became an apprentice. I do not recall her name, but I know it became something heroic, like Bravespirit, or maybe Strongsoul. But one day, the she-cat lay in the apprentice den, and the moment her lovely eyes closed, she was swept into a void of darkness. A golden cat with silvery eyes appeared before her, and his voice rang out, strong and clear: "You are destined with the powers no creature can imagine. You must protect these mountains from the rising danger. You will be known as the Ice warrior." Terror struck the young cat, and she woke, gasping for air. For a moon, she thought hard about the tom cat's words. Could she really be that powerful? No, surely she was just an average apprentice? She shook it away.

After a few more moons she became a warrior. The silver cat became the best warrior the clan had ever seen, and her bravery in battle earned her place as deputy. On the night of no moon, a giant cat slipped into camp. An ice leopard looked around at the camp and froze, hearing the mewling kits of the nursery, and broke through the thorn barrier. The silver warrior woke first at the queens screams, and raced to the rescue. She leaped on the beast's head, tearing its pelt from the jaw to its ear. Furious, it shook her off and turned on her. The snowy cat leaped at her, and showing amazing courage, she leaped onto the huge spikes that covered the den roof. A giant spike was knocked lose, falling and killing the beast instantly. But, to the clans desperate attempt to heal her, the Ice warrior gave way to death, over the same spot she was born. The golden cat appeared to the whole clan, and said the Ice warrior would return. Nay, she or he has yet to return, but the warrior ancestors await the day it is reborn.

My, it looks like I've put you all to sleep. I guess its fine, as long as the elders don't awake. Shh, close your eyes Charmedkit. Rest well, my young warriors.

This Roleplay takes place in the view of IceClan only. Only IceClan shared the secrets of the Ice Warrior, but that was many moons ago, and all cats who could remember the legendary cat have died long ago. The warrior ancestors, StarClan, know of this, but decided not to share with their living clanmates. Even they do not know when the needed Ice Warrior will return. Evil is rising, perhaps just over the next horizon, and strange things begin to happen. Cats of all clans start going missing. Will the Ice Warrior arrive in time, if at all? This is for you to find out, my warriors. The future of all clans rest on your shoulders.

IceClan

These are the cats who shared the secrets of the Ice Warrior, as why they are named so. These cats have large paws and long tails to help them balance in their rocky, mountainous territory. They are extremely skilled at leaping long distances, and have great stalking abilities. Their prey is made up of the mice and shrews that hide in the crevices of their mountain, and the many birds that roost in the forest that lay thick on one side of their territory, along with the rare eagle or hawk. Their camp is located in the many caves clustered on one side of the mountain, and a waterfall drops off the ledge outside camp. These cats are powerful and fierce in battle, but tend to have a kind and gentle heart.

StormClan

These cats live under the cover of thick pine trees. They know how to stalk without being seen or heard, and when they strike, their enemies or prey will stand little chance. They have good tracking abilities, despite the muddy bog that covers most scent. Their prey consists of lizards, frogs, squirrels and birds that dare wander into their territory. StromClan has made its camp in a small clearing, surrounded by a thick barrier of blackberry bushes.

BreezeClan

These cats love the moor, the feeling of wind through their fur. They are the smallest and quickest of all clans, and no cat can match their skill of chasing down rabbits and hares. They are a calm and kind clan, doing anything to prevent unnecessary violence, but these cats are not cowards; they are as ready for battle as any other clan, and train their apprentices well. Their prey mainly consists of the rabbits and ground squirrels that roam the hills, but they can catch any bird foolish enough to stray into their territory. Their camp lies in a dip in the ground, were they watch the star filled sky.

Rules

1.) No invincibility or powers

2.) Keep your character realistic: No green stripes, rainbow eyes, wings, etc.

3.) You may have as many characters as you can manage.

4.) Your character must have flaws, nobody is perfect.

5.) No creating omens without my say so.

6.) Only one of your cats may hold a high rank, such as deputy or medicine cat.

7.) Keep it PG 13

8.) Have fun!

This Roleplay is only in the point of view of Iceclan only. You may play cats from other clans just for battles and such. There is not any character sheets for other clans; the are NPC.

*Note* I will add rules as they are needed.

Character Sheet

Name:

Appearance:

Personality:

History:

Other:

*Send these through PM only*

Edited by CharmedWolf

Alliances

Leader

Howlingstar A large, white tom with ginger patches. He has a long tabby tail and deep amber eyes. No cat knows how many lives he has left, as he keeps it to himself. He is one of the greatest leaders Iceclan has ever known. (CharmedWolf)

Deputy

Dappleheart

Apprentice: Fallenpaw

Calico she cat. Reference: http://photos.cdn.petfinder.com/fotos/TX72...4272930-2-x.jpg Dappleheart is a loyal she cat. She will fight to the death for her clan, no matter what. She is wary of other clans. She likes all cats of IceClan, (atleast she tries to.) And has an attraction towards Howlingstar. Dappleheart had a normal life, she was the only kit to Brambleberry and Amberflight, her mother and father. (TwilightMoonDragon)

Medicine Cat

Mousetalon

Appearance: A gray tom with a golden colored paws, with black stripes going around his legs. His eyes are a poisonous green color. He is kind-hearted, and does not like fighting. Born in IceClan, he grew up to be great at helping the medicine cat. When he was apprenticed, he was made Medicine Cat Apprentice. he memorized every single herb, and was a great help when kits came. When the old medicine cat died in a battle, he took its place. His brother and sisters and Hawkheart, Silverfrost, and Falconwing. (dangershy)

Medicine Cat Apprentice

Spottedpath

http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2011/303...101-d4ejiyv.jpg

Small tortishell she-cat with three white paws, except her hind left paw, which is jet black. A brown, spotted stripe starts at her nose and runs down her back, up to her tail tip. She is very kind and smart, especially when it comes to herbs. She was born a secret because her mother was a medicine cat as well, so it broke the warrior code. The secret was revealed at her mothers death bed. She has always wanted to be a medicine cat, and will do anything for StarClan.(Laurarockstar)

Warriors

Smalloak

Apprentice: Hollypaw

Light brown tom with amber eyes. He is happy and proud, and will stand up for his clan. His mate, Skyrose, died of greencough, along with his two other kits, Mopkit and Screekit. (mrmcafee)

Horsegallop

Torishell tom with yellow flecked amber eyes. He has half a tail and a crooked paw, so he walks a little funny. He is only grumpy if another clan gets under his fur. In battle, half of his tail was bitten off by a badger.(mrmcafee)

Silverfrost

Silver she-cat with a white chest and gray paws. She has a gray tang tail and striped face. She has two gray stripes down her back as well. She has icy blue eyes. She is kind when helping with a clanmates, but deadly in battle. Being born to IceClan, she was great at jumping. One day she leaped and climbed to far up the mountain, and it got very cold. She fell fron the sly and her tail tip froze and the fur fell off. That is how she came by the name 'Silverfrost'. After a few moons of being a warrior, the fur grew back. (dangershy)

Falconwing

Apprentice: Webpaw

Brown she-cat with long legs, a scar on one shoulder, a gray-striped tail and chestnut-brown paws and muzzle. Her eyes are a striking snowy color. She is kind-hearted, but will kill violently if needed. Born in IceClan, she grew up to be great at running. She was only good at jumping when lower in the mountains, and she got her Warrior name from when she ripped a falcon out of the sky by its wing. Her brothers and sister are Silverfrost, Hawkheart, and Mousetalon. (dangershy)

Hawkheart

Brown tabby tom with a dark-colored muzzle, with a striped tail with a black tip. His back has three long chestnut-colored stripes, and his eyes are amber-colored.

He is violent and rude, but his soft side shows towards his brother and sisters. Born in IceClan, he grew up to be great at fighting. He had followed a hawk to its nest, far from the camp, and had killed it and dragged it back to camp. He had killed it by ripping out its heart, giving him his name 'Hawkheart'. His brother and sisters are Mousetalon, Silverfrost, and Falconwing. (dangershy)

Ebonyleaf

Completly calico she cat, with a white belly. Reference: http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2754/402091...de1_z.jpg?zz=1) she is a very intense warrior. She completly rejects rouges and kittypets, after she found out get father was a rouge, though her late mother told her this. She used to be a cute and playful cat, but after this secret was revealed, it all changed. Jetpaw and Silentpaw are her siblings. (Laurarockstar)

Jetstrike

Apprentice: Whitepaw

A muscular, all black tom with a ghostly white tail tip, ear tip, and right ear tip. His eyes are pale blue, as if all the color was washed out. He has a very grumpy, closed heart, and many cats say he will never find a mate, which he is fine with. He snaps at everyone and everything. He would willingly break the warrior code for those he is close to. His late mother told them that their father was a rogue, but he was dead. He ran away and killed his own father, but no one is sure. (Laurarockstar)

Silentnight

Apprentice: Wolfpaw

Silentpaw is an all black she cat and is the youngest of her siblings. She has small feet and large, bright green eyes. She loves the nightime. She has an open heart to anyone who will listen, which is hard because she is mute. She is the most affected of her siblings because of her horrible past. She often sits alone, thinking of her life. When her late mother told her that their father was a rogue, she would not eat for days, and even tried to drown herself. She is past that stage now and only wants to pour her heart out to someone. She is the youngest of her siblings, Jetpaw and Ebonypaw. (Laurarockstar)

Fireheart

http://lh5.ggpht.com/_Qogq3ys5M8M/S_6GJdIp...wI1Qc/cat21.JPG

Named after her caring and warm heart, Fireheart is a bit too caring. She easily could trust a cat on the border, asking for help. Naive, Fireheart also believes that apprentices could get belly aches before doing a job, such as herb gathering or moss gathering. (TwilightMoonDragon)

Crowpath

Apprentice: Jaypaw

Appearance: http://www.freewebs.com/warriorclans/Lunapaw.jpg

Cold, ambitious, but a great mentor if he gets to be... he's also had some connections with the Dark Forest, but he doesn't train with them anymore. (TwilightMoonDragon)

Silverpelt

Apprentice: Featherpaw

http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=§ion=&q=b...he+cat#/d3j4miw

(But with darker tabby markings and blue eyes.) Deeply religious and respecting of StarClan and the warrior code. She is sort of a pacifist, and she doesn't like fighting.

History: She has done many loyal things in the past, which is how she got her name. (TwilightMoonDragon)

Warrior Apprentices

Whitepaw

Mentor: Jetstrike

http://clanscatswarriors.webs.com/black-cat-sand.jpg

Cunning, swift, adveturous... Whitepaw usually gets in trouble for sticking her nose where it shouldn't belong. She likes Jetstrike since she is rather quiet as well. (TwilightMoonDragon)

Charmedpaw

Mentor: Howlingstar

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_HV695297I5U/TJKb...now-leopard.jpg

Pretty, silver she-cat with, white paws, white chest, and white underbelly. Her paws are large, and her tail is unusually long, even for an IceClan cat. Jet-black spots run down her back and tail, as well as down her legs. Her face has wonderful black markings, and her eyes are an intense emerald green. She strangly has an extra thumb-like toe on each front paw, allowing her to climb and pick things up easier. She is very kind, but tends to take over the games she played as a kit. She hates being told what she should do, and tries her best to deny what they say, unless it is urgent. Her tounge is as sharp as her claws, and she snaps at any cat who gets under her fur. Her best friend is Featherpaw.(CharmedWolf)

Wolfpaw

Mentor: Silentnight

http://spiceridge.com/personal_pages/princess_b.jpg

Handsome, large, golden tom with darker gold dapples that run down his back and sides. He has blue eyes, with flecks of brown, and a long tabby tail. He has broad shoulders and pointed ears, his body strucutre and features giving him a wolf-like appearance. He doesn't let any one push him around, and is a little too cocky for his own good. As kits, he alway's won the play fights, though his denmate, Charmedpaw, gave him a good beating for it. He is kind at heart, and always eager to learn new skills. His sister is Featherpaw.(CharmedWolf)

Featherpaw

Mentor: Silverpelt

http://www.dkimages.com/discover/previews/778/39710.JPG

Little, golden tabby she-cat with sky-blue eyes. She has white paws and chest, along with golden dapples along her tail. She is kind and has a great sense of humor. Her and Wolfkit argue and fight often, though they always love eachother. Her best friend is Charmedpaw, and her brother is Wolfpaw.(CharmedWolf)

Hollypaw

Mentor: Smalloak

Light gray she-cat with darker gray streaks, hazel eyes, and white paws. Her tail and legs have slightly darker gray spots. She is kind, but likes to think of herself higher than others. She likes to make jokes and play with her denmates. (CharmedWolf)

Fallenpaw

Mentor: Dappleheart

Very small, tuxedo she cat. She has a black tail, feet, and as well as her right ear. Her eyes are black as well, as she is blind. She has very sleek fur and long whiskers. She is energetic and curious, but she mellows with age. She never lets her blindness get in her way, but fears she may never truly become a warrior. Her brother is Icepaw. (Laurarockstar)

Jaypaw

Mentor: Crowpath

Stormy gray Tom with pale blue eyes. He is grumpy because of his blindness, but doesn't show it. His mother died of greencough.(mrmcafee)

Webpaw

Mentor: Falconwing

http://fc03.deviantart.com/fs16/f/2007/179..._korenblum1.jpg

Webpaw is an adventurous tom. He usually gets into trouble. He usually is rather stuck up, boasting about his fake adventures. For example, he says he took down a fox, and all of the kits believe him. Webpaw has lived the normal life of a kit. His mother and father are in StarClan. (TwilightMoonDragon)

Queens

None

Kits

None

Rogues or Loners

Icekit

Very dark ginger, almost red, and white. His face, chest, and front are white, and fades to dark ginger down his middle, up to his paws and tailtips. He has whitish gray eyes. He is very intense, and quick to anger. He thinks of nothing more than becoming the best warrior ever, and is extremely protective of his blind sister, Fallenpaw. (Laurarockstar)

Kittypets

None

Elders

None

Edited by CharmedWolf

Critique? Now my corrections are in red, but I will explain a bit if I think it doesn't have to be implemented.

Gather around, kits. I have a story for you all, one of a great hero. Now, it all began on-- Charmedkit! No, you can't swat Wolfkit! I don't care if he stepped on your tail, he's your denmate. Featherkit, stop fidgeting. No, ants are not crawling on your pelt, it's Hollykit's tail. Now hush your muzzles and listen!

The 'no' seems a bit out of place as it is in the middle of the sentence. I put what I'd suggest up there. Also, there were a few aprostrophes missing or out of place. smile.gif

It all started a long, long ago, before my time.

Those are the Shadow Mountains, where our ancestors lived seasons ago.

I'm a bit confused here. How old were the ancestors? If it was a few seasons ago, that's pretty recent. This doesn't have to be changed, I just don't quite get it. ^^

A queen lay in the nursery, expecting her kits any day now.

Now this sentence is a bit awkward, since the saying 'any day now' usually for the future tense, but this story is told in the past tense. I'd suggest changing that.

For a moon, she pondered on the tom cat's words.

Spelling check. Again, apostrophe.

She shook it away. After a few more moons she became a warrior.

I'm not sure if you had some sort of paragraph order that was special, but if not, I'd suggest to make this a new paragraph, since it seems to just very quickly, and it doesn't flow quite as much.

She leaped on the beast's head,

Again, apostrophe.

Nay, she or he has yet to return, but the warrior ancestors await the day it is born.

A little confusing, this sentence. Will the warrior return by being born? Or is there something to it? Explain, please?

Only IceClan shared (Or: could share) the secrets of the Ice Warrior, but that was many moons ago, and all cats who could remember have long since pasted.

First the verb is in the present tense, but if it says that no one does anymore, then it should be in past tense.

The last part doesn't make much sense. I can't quite tell what you're trying to say.

These are the cats who share the secrets of the Ice Warrior, as why they are named so.

Again, past tense or present?

a waterfall drops off the ledge outside camp.

They are a calm and kind clan, doing anything to prevent unnecessary violence, but these cats are not cowards; they are as ready for battle as any other clan,

I think it sounds better as one sentence, but it's entirely up to you. :3

Their prey mainly consists of the rabbits and ground squirrels that roam the hills, but they can catch any bird foolish enough to stray (?). Their camp lies in a dip in the ground, where they watch the star filled sky.

Again, be careful with tenses.

Also, (?) stray into where?

There is a password marked with a *. Put it in the password space.

There are several things in your post that have an asterisk. You might want to clarify a bit. Also, if it's about the one at the top, then you should let them know specifically where from and to. It's just one asterisk, and no one will have an idea what to put.

This Roleplay is only in the point of view of Iceclan only. You may play cats from other clans just for battles and such.

You also might want to add that there shouldn't be character sheets for cats of other clans, and that they would just be NPCs?

Well, that's the bit of my horrible critique. Wishing you good luck on your RP! Good day. :3

Okay, there isn't much left to correct because you have done very well. However, what is the plot? Are there going to be other clans that are going to attack the allies?

But one day, the she-cat lay in the apprentice den, and the moment her lovely eyes closed, she was sweeped into a void of darkness

sweeped --> swept

My, it looks like I've put you all to sleep. I guess its fine, as long as the elders dont awake

dont awake --> don't wake up

Thier prey is made up of the mice and shrews that hide in the crevices of their mountain, and the many birds the roost in the forest that lay thick on one side of their territory, along with the rare eagle or hawk.

Thier --> Their

Stromclan has made its camp in a small clearing, surrounded by a thick barrier of blackberry bushes.

Stormclan --> StormClan

This Roleplay is only in the point of view of Iceclan only. You may play cats from other clans just for battles and such

Roleplay --> roleplay

Iceclan --> IceClan

Character Sheet

Name:

Apperance:

Personality:

History:

Password:

Other:

Apperance --> Appearance

And that's all!

Just make sure you do this, and number your rules as well as develop a plot, and you should be ready for approval.

Thanks! Edited. I'm still thinking of more to add to the plot, and I MAY add another clan, though I'm not sure. But thanks again!

Make sure your plot is well rounded, giving the players plenty to do. It's not much fun when you're not sure what's going on. :3

It's pretty good so far, though, and seems well developed enough. Now, adding another clan is entirely up to you, but if you want to, keep in mind that they won't be exactly played by the players.

But then again, don't mind me.. I can't critique very well without feeling like I'm changing everything the OP states. D:

Oh, and also in this statement:

These cats are powerful and fierce in battle, but have a kind and gentle heart.

We'd want to avoid generalizations, usually, since you can't tell with all players. You might want to change that seeing as is some players want their character in IceClan to be some really mean and not... gentle cat, then you'd have a contradiction.

Aha yes, I fixed that. Thanks. I think this is ready to be accepted, no? :3

Edited by CharmedWolf

I wouldn't add another clan because that would add too much confusion especially since you are only playing from the view of one clan.

((Just going to quickly point out: "Her pelt was exactly like the giant cats the prowled the snowy mountains". Should be "cats that prowled".

Otherwise, this is looking pretty good. Approved. Enjoy!))

((APPROVAL!!!! WOOP! SOCK THANk YOU))

People, go ahead and join!

Yes you can have deputy. And could a mod clean this, however that is done? Oh, and before that happens, how do I create a OOC? Do I post it in the unaproved first?)

Edited by CharmedWolf

(Yes, you just post it in the unapproved section and wait for it to be approved.)

Edited by Laurarockstar

Charmedkit blinked her eyes open as sunlight filtered through the cave entrance and shone in her face. With a squeal, she pushed Wolfkit, who was sprawled over her flank, off her with a hard paw, and he flopped on the floor, startling him awake. "Hey!" He snapped as he blinked sleep out of his eyes. "Why'd you do that?" He asked. Charmedkit didn't answer, as she was already prodding Featherkit and Hollykit awake. "Get up, you lazy foxes!" She teased, causing her best friend to leap on her. Charmedkit squealed in surprise as Featherkit bear hugged her neck, both of them tumbling around the den. With a struggle, and being a bit bigger, Charmedkit worked her way on top of Featherkit. "Got you!" She mewed happily. The silver kit leaped way before Featherkit could cuff her ears, and padded to look out the den. Wolfkit followed her. "I'm hungry. Lets go eat." He paused and bump her with his shoulder, blowing her sideways. "Race you!" The tom yowled, and picked his way down the rocky path. Charmedkit chased after him, closely followed by Featherkit and Hollykit.

Icekit woke to all the noise. He blinked and yawned. He nudged his sister up. "Hey! Wait for us!" he called to the other kits. "Aw, we always miss all the fun!" he grumbled waiting for his sister to get up. Fallenkit opened her eyes to reveal her black Iris. Icekit couldn't help staring at her blank eyes. Fallenkit laughed and twitched her whiskers. She waited for her brother's lead. When he took off, she folllowed closley behind, using her keen smell to speed after him.

Edited by Laurarockstar

Wolfkit skid to a stop at the end of the path. A clearing opened in front of him, where the clan shared tongues and the freshkill pile was kept. Charmedkit slamed in to him, causing them both to tumble a few tail lengths, tangled in each others flailing legs. Laughing, they both stood up. Charmedkit looked behind her to see the two making their way down. Hollykit padded up to Fallenkit. "You have weird eyes." She said, earning an angry shove and glare from Featherkit.

Edited by CharmedWolf

Fallenkit at first felt sad, but then realized Hollykit wasn't trying to be mean. "I know, but it doesn't matter!" Fallenkit said happily, pushing down the feelings of embarrassment. "Well actually, i don't exactly know. Like i don't know what they look like, but i know they are different. Plus, the all the clans will know me! I won't ever be mistaken for another cat!" Icekit gave Hollykit a glare, but brightened as he realized Fallenkit couldn't care less. "I'll be the warrior everyone knows!" she declared. Icekit sighed sadly. His sister was so determined, but everyone knew, she could never be a warrior. Not a real one at least, unless Starclan sent a miracle.

"Oh." Hollykit paused for a moment, but then brightened. "Well 'kay!" She bounded up to the freshkill pile, and chose a plump mouse. She tore eagerly into the rodent. Charmedkit motioned for Wolfkit to follow and sat down in front of Icekit and Fallenkit. "I'm bored. I wish we were apprentices!" She exclaimed. Wolfkit leaped to his feet. "I wanna be the best warrior ever!" The wolf like cat locked his gaze on Charmedkit. "Bet I can beat you in a battle." Charmedkit jumped up to meet him. "Can not!" The two started to prowl around eachother, sending in a playful blow now and then.

Edited by CharmedWolf

"Me too!" Icekit jumped. He looked over to Fallenkit who seemed to be gazing off into space. He poked her. "Lets practice warrior moves!" He said to her. "Okay!" she replied. He crouched down and punced on her, but Fallenkit was to fast, and she jumped out of the way. "Wha-?" Icekit was confused. "How did you know i was coming?" he asked. Fallenkit smiled, "Because... you stepped on that leaf!" Icekit nodded, impressed with his sister's hearing skills. He was in the mood for a play fight, so he jumped sideways to land next Hollykit. He playfully bared his teeth. Meanwhile Fallenkit took a small vole from the fresh kill pile and setelled down to eat it.

Hollykit squealed in suprise and rolled under the larger cats belly, playfully batting his belly. She kicked him lightly with her hindlegs as well, not really understanding the concept of play 'fighting'. She took it more as harmless playfulness, but little did she know, Icekit would probably be more intense than her.

Charmedkit leaped on Wolfkits shoulders, pulling him down with her. She landed on the ground, but he picked himself up, standing over her, nose to nose. She stared at him for a few moments, strangely mesmerized by his blue eyes. Featherkit snorted. "Stop mooning over my brother!" She snapped. Charmedkit picked herself up, pushing him away. He looked embarrassed. "I'm not!" She said indignantly.

((Gotta go for tonight, its late.))

Edited by CharmedWolf

(okay me too)

Icekit laughed and jumped out of her reach. He gently batted her while she was still on the ground and jumped back to waited for her to get up.

((bad post, sorry))

Hollykit leaped up and crouched down to a sloppy hunters crouch. She waggled her haunches and leaped, aiming at his shoulders. She jumped a bit too far, her back paws merely grazing the red toms back, and stumbled head over tail a few tail lengths away. Embarrassed, she sat up and shook the dust from her fluffy pelt, her gray fur sticking out in all directions.

Charmedkit bristled at Featherkits teasing. "I'm not mooning over your brother." She declared for a final time and walked over to observe Icekit and Hollykit practicing. As Hollykit stumbled, Charmedkit let out a mrrow of laughter, as did Featherkit and Wolfkit. "Shes as clumsy as a badger." Charmedkit remarked to Featherkit.

Icekit laughed, but then saw Hollykit was embaressed. "Good jump!" he told her meaning what he said. "You went really far!" Icekit said. "You gotta teach me how to do that!" he said jumping up.

Spottedpath scurried by and almost tripped over the kits. "Goodness! are you ALL out here?" she asked. She shook her head and mumbled, "There aren't enough warriors in Starclan to keep these kits still!" She looked over and saw Fallenkit. "Fallenkit!" she walked over to the blind kit. "How are your eyes? Is your vision coming back?" she said lowering her voice.

Fallenkit winced at her question. "No." she blankly answered. Every cat didn't need to fuss over her all the time, she could take care of herslef! She gave her smooth pelt a lick and walked towards the nursery, suddenly feeling tired.

Edited by Laurarockstar

Hollykit blinked a few times, then nodded. She crouched down, and stared into nothing for a few moments, trying to remember what she did. "Okay," she mewed. "You focuse all your power in your hindlegs. Lean all your wieght back," she continued, focusing on a leaf. "And gather your feet under yourself. Then leap!" She sprung up and landed on the leaf, clenching it triumphantly in her claws.

Charmedkit spun around at Spottedpaths question. She felt sad for Fallenkit, but then again she admired her bravery and how she faced the blindness. She bounded over to the freshkill pile, but suddenly didn't feel hungry. The spotted she cat turned her eyes to the forest. She breathed in the deep, rich scents from the forest. She had never sat so close to the tree line, and her paws itched to explore. She would be made an apprentice soon, as she was almost six moons old, but it couldn't come any slower. She sighed, and wished her paws were carring her through the leaf littered floor, not scrabbling with her denmates.

Wolfkit breathed in deeply, smelling the forest as well. He stood up to follow Charmedkit, but instead his paws carried him to Hollykit, where he watched the gray she cat. A strange, fluttering feeling came from his belly when he laid eyes on her. But, when he had looked into Charmedkits eyes, he had felt the same. What were these strange feelings? He pushed it away.

Edited by CharmedWolf

Icekit's eyes went wide. "Woooow! Lemme try!" he said crouching down. "Okay... and... jump!" he jumped straight up into the air with paws flaring and landed with an 'Umph' on the ground. He got up, flicking a small patch of snow and dirt off his pelt. His eyes glowed. "Hollykit! That was a lot harder than it looked!" he praised her, a new feeling welling up inside. "You’re amazing!" he said, before thinking. His face then reddened, as he realized what he said.

Hollykit blinked. She nodded, and turned to see Wolfkit, her expression turning the same as Icekits when her eyes met the wolf like cat. She smiled at him, and turned back to Icekit. "Well, uhm, thanks!" She replied. The she cat shook he fluffy gray fur. She spun her head around to see Howlingstar emerge from one of the many caves. She watched in awe as he walked down toward them.

"Greetings, Spottedpath." He dipped his head to the medicine apprentice. The white and ginger Tom turned his broad head the the kits. "I've been thinking, its time for you to learn around our territory. You will be made apprentices soon, and its always good to get a head start." He laughed as Charmedkit leaped on his tail, and pulled it away. "Fallenkit." He muttered under his breath. He had hoped Starclan would send him a sign for the kits future, but they had told him nothing. "That means you too, Fallenkit!" He called after her.

Edited by CharmedWolf