CharmedWolf

Warriors: Legend of the Ice Warrior

"Hi-I....I.... just had nightmare." She breathed. She brushed by him and looked into a puddle of melted snow. She stared at the scar. Would others notice it? How had she gotten a scar in a dream? It wasn't even bloody, and it wasn't an open wound, it was there, as if she'd had it forever. What was it the dark mist that gave her this scar? Or atleast, she thought, because the figure appeared when the scar was etched onto her face. She remembered it had snarled at her, in anger and pain. Had she scared it away? Some many questions filled the young cats head. But she was terrified about the fact she got a scar in a dream. She peered closer at it. It was thin and black, and shaped like a lightning bolt. It would be easily noticeable, she thought. She tried to push away the bothering dream and scar, but the thoughts stayed, dwelling in her mind.

Webkit frowned a bit more. The white tabby walked up to Charmedkit and stared at her scar. "By StarClan..." he whispered, lightly. "You really have to get that checked out." ((Fail...))

((Charmed, can you change Lushpool to Dappleheart? I meant to call her that, but I forgot the name... :<))

Jaykit lifted his head. "What's going on, Webkit?" Before Webkit could answer, Jaykit fell into a suprising sleep. He was near a stream, full of moss and rocks. He-he could SEE! He spun in circles, taking in the beautiful world for the first time. A pretty, long furred cat came out.

"Hello," She said. "I'm Mopkit, your sister."

Another pretty cat came out of the trees. "I'm Screekit, I should have been named Streamkit, though." She looked over at the silver stream, then, nodding to Mopkit, they ran and jumped in, the current sweeping them away.

Jaykit jerked awake. Webkit had still not answered, and he hoped he didn't look stupid. He waited, Mopkit and Screekit's pretty faces flashing in his mind. Could he really have sisters? Why hadn't Smalloak told him? "And how did they die?

Webkit was about to answer when Jaykit fell asleep. He then woke back up, leaving Webkit to tip his head to the side. "Charmedkit's hurt." he mewed, turning to Charmedkit. "You can't see her scratch, but it's under her eye. It's black." he mewed.

((I'm going to give Whitepaw a mentor, if her roleplayer has a cat in mind to mentor her, let me know. Also, I'm going to make my four kits apprentices. Anyone with kits want theirs to be apprenticed too?))

"No, its fine. Its just... just that my fur scrapped off a bit... I remember I woke up and rubbed a thorn." She barley managed to not wince at the lie, and it made her scar sting again. She lied down in the cool snow, cooling herself off. It only took a few moments, and she stood up, shook the water from her fur, and took a step to the clearing of camp- when a sudden pain in her paw stopped her. The thorn! It was still painful, and it had happened in a dream! Taking in a shaky breath, she sat down instead and washed her fur, feeling slightly better.

Edited by CharmedWolf

((Jaykit is 6 moons now!))

Jaykit located the voice. "Oh, okay, I hope it feels better." Way to rub it in, Webkit, I know I can't see it." Jaykit walked out of the nursery, and clawed the ground. He was going to be an apprentice today, but how could he be one if he was blind?

((Webkit is six moons as well. <3)) Webkit smiled at Charmedkit and nodded. "I'm six moons now anyway," he boasted, smiling broader. "I'll be the best warrior there is. I will die Webstar! Leader of IceClan!" he said this in a proud yowl, and laughed.

Charmedkit 0forced a weak smile at Webkit, but her attention quickly turned to the sheer cliff above her; Howlingstar stood proud and tall, but Charmedkit could see the wound in his throat still pained him. "Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey, join beneath Taloncliff for an clan meeting!" His voice rang out, loud and strong. Charmedkit scrabbled to a better view of Taloncliff; it was sheer, and only the clan leader could get to it, as his den lead the only safe path to it. It was jagged and raked the sky, with only a small flat ledge for two cats to stand on. Charmedkit thought it roughly looked like her new scar. Cats began to gather around, curious of what was happening. Hollykit, Wolfkit, and Featherkit weaved around the crowd and found her, siting on her ether side.

((I'm not continuing the ceremony until Laurarockstar says if she wants her kits to be apprenticed yet, and if she wants one of her warriors to mentor a cat if they have one in mind.))

Edited by CharmedWolf

((I could mentor a cat or two. Maybe Silverpelt can mentor Charmedkit..?))

Webkit followed Charmedkit and nudged her playfully. Howlingstar seemed so loyal and cunning up there on Taloncliff... "Look, Charmedkit!" Webkit motioned to the several different warriors coming out of their dens. He recognized Silverpelt's beautiful tabby and silver pelt, with her admiring frosty blue gaze. Her brother, Crowpath, walked instep behind her, his amber eyes flashing and looking up to Taloncliff. His dark pelt glimmered in the sun. Fireheart paced around the Clan, her blue eyes shining with excitment.

((My other warriors need apprentices as well... and you can put Whitepaw with whoever, Charmed. ^^))

((Oh, can you make Whitepaw Jetpaw's apprentice? oh, ans Fallenkit should be apprenticed.

I'll post after i get a reply

And also when you apprentice the other kit's can you move Icekit to the rouges section (if you have one)))

Edited by Laurarockstar

Jaykit padded up to Fallenkit. "We're six moons, today! We're going to become apprentices today!" He mewed. "Atleast, I hope." He thought.

The white long furred tabby smirked as Jaykit spoke to Fallenkit. "I'll be the best apprentice." the kit boasted. "Dappleheart already told me I had a killer stalking technique." with that, Webkit crouched down and pounced on Jaykit's tail. "See?"

(( The links aren't working for my cats, Charmed...

Webkit: http://fc03.deviantart.com/fs16/f/2007/179..._korenblum1.jpg

Whitepaw: http://clanscatswarriors.webs.com/black-cat-sand.jpg

Silverpelt: http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=§ion=...he+cat#/d3j4miw

Fireheart: http://lh5.ggpht.com/_Qogq3ys5M8M/S_6GJdIp...wI1Qc/cat21.JPG ))

Edited by TwilightMoonDragon

"Who cares, Webkit! You're such a show off, and I'm glad I can't see you, and it's a curse that I can hear you.

Webkit bristled slightly when Jaykit insulted him. What? He'll be the first to beg for forgiveness when he was leader! "You wanna bet that I'm better than you, blind butt?" he cried, aiming to bowl into him.

"Hey!!!" Fallenkit yelled at then two kits. She jumped in between them and hissed at both. "You two call yourselfs clan cats?! Your unworthy excuses for cats! Thats what you are!" she hissed at them, insulkted at their fighting. She turned to Webkit and bristled. "No. You will never be the best apprentice. Not as long as Icekit lives. No matter where!" she hissed, her nose a mousetail away from his. Her fur lay down, but she still stalked off in the opposite dirrection, obviosly severliey hurt by her loss of Icekit. She sat down neeer the edge of the clearing.

Jetstrike nodded and went over the his apprentice, prodding her with one paw. "Come on, we don't have all day. It's time for a hunting patrol," he said just as the leader called the clan. "Well, then we will wait until after the meeting." he grumbled as Silentnight stupidy bounced after him.

Webkit paused when Fallenkit hissed at him. He frowned. Oh right. Icekit had been lost. Lowering his tail, he looked at Jaykit and pushed him back up with his shoulder. "Sorry," he murmured. "I just got too excited." "May I remind all of you," Dappleheart spoke up. "Fighting inside the Clan earns a moon of cleaning the elder's den." she turned her eyes toward the kits. Whitepaw padded next to Silentnight and Jetstrike. "Finally, some apprentices." she scoffed. "I can't take cleaning the elder's den by myself."

Jaykit looked sadly at Fallenkit, then turned to Webkit. "Uh, tell me how I can make it up to you." He should be sorry! How dare he call me that!

Smalloak glared at the two kits. "Webkit, don't call him that!" He hissed. "Such nonsence for you to do that! And Jaykit, you're lucky to hear, never do that again." He padded over and pressed his muzzle to Fallenkit's soft kitten fur.

Jaykit padded to the nursery and dreamed again. Screekit and Jaykit were galloping through a soft meadow, while Mopkit waited for them on the other side. "What should we do?" He asked, but they swirled away as he woke up, his paw frantically trying to claw back, but he woke, and padded outside and sat down in between webkit and Fallenkit, and he smiled at both of them.

Edited by mrmcafee

Webkit shook his head. "You don't have to do anything." he mewed. Jaykit was blind, and he didn't deserve to do that to him. Sighing, he flicked his tail and looked up at Howlingstar and beautiful Dappleheart.

((Okay))

Jaykit sighed in relief. "Good, let's start out fresh." He lifted his paw, as if giving him a high five.

Howlingstar wore a dark scowl as he watched the kits below him, and said icily, "I'm sure IceClan knows that punishment exists, and like me, it has no mercy against sneering kits." With a last glare at Jaykit and Webkit, he continued, "It is a great time for the clan, with so many kits. Now, it is time for these young cats to begin learning our ways. Charmedkit, Wolfkit, Hollykit, Featherkit, Webkit, Jaykit, and Fallenkit, step forward." His eyes glowed as he watched the several cats step forward. And to Charmedkits suprise, he somehow leaped down the Taloncliff, much like a Snow Leopard. He walked up to Wolf kit, who was first in line. "I call down from Starclan to look down on this kit. He will need it to learn our ways. From this day until you earn your warrior name, you will be known as Wolfpaw. Your mentor shall be Silentnight."

He did the same with Hollykit, now 'paw', who was given Smalloak, and Featherpaw was given Silverpelt. He came to Webkit. He recited the ceremony, and finished, "Webpaw, your mentor shall be Falconwing." He went on to Fallenkit. "Fallenpaw, your mentor shall be Dappleheart. She will train you well." He padded up to Webkit. "Webpaw, your mentor shall be Crowpath." And then he padded up to Charmedkit. "Ah, and now finally Charmedpaw." His eyes locked on her scar; he'd noticed it, but his face was impossible to read. He had Ebonyleaf in mind, her fierceness would give Charmedkit a challenge, but yet, he had the urge to mentor a cat, he hadn't for a long time, and he'd actually forgotten himself till now. He quickly gazed around the gathered cats. Huh. She wasn't here. He decided he should mentor her anyways; their would be plenty more kits for Ebonyleaf. "I shall mentor Charmedpaw." He touched his nose to hers, but noticed her scar glowed slightly. Ah, it was the sunlight. That'd suprised him for a moment. He gazed around at his freshly new apprentices.

Edited by CharmedWolf

Fallenpaw perked up. Wow! She was an apprentice. She never thought this day would come! Fallenpaw quickley picked out Dappleheart and ran to her, touching noses. She looked brightley up at her new mentor. Then she felt a jolt of fear. What if Dappleheart didn't like her?! Her pelt prickled and her face probebly had a shcoked expression.

Ebonyleaf scoffed. No apprentice, again. The leader probably didn't trust her enough. She gave a small hiss of dissapointment as she heard her mute sister appointed the popular wolf looking apprentice. Ha!~! That would be a fun session to watch. Silentnight was bound to run into trouble training Wolfpaw. She sneered once more and padded out of camp.

Silentnight's tail slapped into the air in shock and excitement. She had an apprentice. How fun! Silentnight tried to keep her cool as she padded over to Wolfpaw. She smiled and touched noses with the apprenice, Silentnight tried to keep her tail from quivering. Was she ready for an apprentice? She sure hoped so!

((And also webpaw has two mentors))