CharmedWolf

Warriors: Legend of the Ice Warrior

Whitepaw nodded and padded toward the direction of camp. She entered camp and placed the squirrel and vole on the fresh kill pile and walked toward Howlingstar. Dappleheart bounced off some rocks gracefully and walked toward Howlingstar. She pressed her muzzle into his shoulder.

Jaypaw's face turned into a frown. He stormed over to Crowpath. "Just take me out! The other apprentices get to go!" He took a step back, even though he couldn't see Crowpath's facial expression.

Crowpath looked down at Jaypaw. He gave him a comforting lick on the head. "It's time for the Gathering. Tomorrow I will show you the territory." he smiled hesitantly.

((Arhg! Sorry, loads of stuff aha been happening in real life, I'm not going to be as active.))

Howlingstar swept his amber gaze over the assembled cats. He nuzzled Dappleheart in her shoulder, and said loudly to make his voice clear, "Its time to travel to the gathering!" He turned to lead his cats away, but Charmedpaw padded up.

"Where's the Gathering held at?" Her eyes were wide with wonder.

"Were the river forks three ways, dividing our territory. One giant, flat rock sits like an island in the center of the fork. That's were the leaders sit." He replied briskly and set off.

Charnedpaw fell back were the apprentices walked, finding herself by Wolfpaw. He blinked at her. "Hi." He said.

"Er...hi." she answered rather shyly. "Are you excited for the Gathering? It must be so word fir so many cats to gather at once!"

"Yeah. But I just want to have my first battle, not mingle with StormClan or anything. " Charmedpaw stared at him for a few moments. A battle? The thought never really crossed her mind until now. Her thoughts were shattered as she tripped over a tree root. Wolfpaw stopped. "Are you ok?" He asked, amusement lighting his voice.

"Fine!" She said, her face hot with embarrassment. The patrol was ahead of them now. "Better catch up." She pointed out. He nodded and seemed to push himself closer to her. She opened her mouth to tell him to move, but for some resin no words came. Her chest felt strange, but she knew it had something to do with Wolfpaw. Everytime she was near, she felt it. Not caring if they caught up or not, the two apprentices followed, pressed closer next to eachother than they ever had.

Jaypaw stalked away from Crowpath, and located Webpaw. "Hi Webpaw, how's your day been?"

I might join, but what would the point be if no one else is active. It seems like all the warriors RPs have died completly. sad.gif *sigh* And I don't think I'd be able to join if even Charmedwolf is inactive.

OMG I AM SO MAD!!! BUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMP! LIVE! LIIIIVE! I think Charmedwolf might be inactive...