Pintar5

Great Lineages Found in AP

omg this is soo cool!! Awesome naming! Thank you wub.gif Edited by guuvii

http://dragcave.net/lineage/QAQXf

I am not normally a fan of these (Terrae's or what not)..but...thank you VERY MUCH to the person A) Who bred it and cool.gif who DROPPED IT BACK IN THE AP!

The code..itself is actually quite sentimental to me. It's not actually the exact of what i wish it was but...I know what I see, and how I read it..and I know the meaning in my heart so.

Thank you.

Only thing is, the stair will be broken. It will be influenced male. I have never had an influence fail, ever. Let's hope this will not be my first failed influence, because I really need it to be male.

http://dragcave.net/lineage/QAQXf

I am not normally a fan of these (Terrae's or what not)..but...thank you VERY MUCH to the person A) Who bred it and cool.gif who DROPPED IT BACK IN THE AP!

The code..itself is actually quite sentimental to me. It's not actually the exact of what i wish it was but...I know what I see, and how I read it..and I know the meaning in my heart so.

Thank you.

Only thing is, the stair will be broken. It will be influenced male. I have never had an influence fail, ever. Let's hope this will not be my first failed influence, because I really need it to be male.

I could breed you a distant cousin, if you want a female Terrae of that line. This is what the lineage would look like. Let me know if you're interested!

THIS.

Messy? Check. Inbred? 306 times, check. Balloon? Check. Lineage Troll now has a buddy. SCORE.

Edit: No, I'm not trolling/derailing. I actually am happy about this and think it's great!

Edited by AngelKitty

THIS.

Messy? Check. Inbred? 306 times, check. Balloon? Check. Lineage Troll now has a buddy. SCORE.

Edit: No, I'm not trolling/derailing. I actually am happy about this and think it's great!

omg lineage troll is my dragons child xd.png

Edited by linda3.0