For those adept at catching CB metals, there is a 3G Z-Prize up for trade here. *sigh*

Zj9PY

NAME: Z'Petite

ORIGIN: Bred

LINEAGE: Dam: Gwynik x Sire: Hefmun - (Pygmy x Pygmy)

The one I grabbed from here. Thank you, Dee!

zJBgG: dragcave.net/lineage/zJBgG

NAME: z'Angel of Light

ORIGIN: Calenmir (here)

LINEAGE: Dam: (NKVSB) x Sire: Nuhceht Dreamstepper Amahira - (White x Daydream)

I managed to trade for a z-coded Cheese, but I don't really have use for yet another cheese even if z-coded. I'd prefer some hatchling instead, like, Nhiostrife, Seragamma, Carmine or Falconiform would be cool. Z members only, of course.

Make an offer on my egg!

Also, Tri-Horn from checker with male Ices (and AP find): Claim my egg! You're welcome, dragonpuck smile.gif

Edited by Ruby Eyes

I managed to trade for a z-coded Cheese, but I don't really have use for yet another cheese even if z-coded. I'd prefer some hatchling instead, like, Nhiostrife, Seragamma, Carmine or Falconiform would be cool. Z members only, of course.

Make an offer on my egg!

Also, Tri-Horn from checker with male Ices (and AP find): Claim my egg!

snagged the trihorn, thanks

Make an offer on my egg!

Still there. I guess you guys have just as little use for it as I do xd.png

edit: sent to grammydragon smile.gif

Edited by Ruby Eyes

Still there. I guess you guys have just as little use for it as I do xd.png

Lol. I wanted to offer, but don't have a z'hatchling to offer

Free to good Z Project member homes! cool.gif

http://dragcave.net/teleport/c1f4b91fa69ce...bdd13ee592e76c0

CB duotone, main cave: http://dragcave.net/lineage/Z96MG

Took the Duotone. Thanks, Lagie.

Edited by dragonchic

Oh, it doesn't need to be z or anything special. It's for the contest in my sig smile.gif

Z'Soda (code Zs0Da) CB Tangar hatchling

I took this little one in trade yesterday, but she gendered wrong for me -- my naming convention won't let me give her the name she deserves. sad.gif

Looking for a loving home with a Z member!

http://dragcave.net/teleport/fa6a7bb827dd5...e5decd108435133

Two-way because I need to know where she goes, but I'd really like to get something nice in return for her if possible.

Z'Soda (code Zs0Da) CB Tangar hatchling

I took this little one in trade yesterday, but she gendered wrong for me -- my naming convention won't let me give her the name she deserves.  sad.gif

Looking for a loving home with a Z member!

http://dragcave.net/teleport/fa6a7bb827dd5...e5decd108435133

Two-way because I need to know where she goes, but I'd really like to get something nice in return for her if possible.

I offered, Spring I bred for a trade and of course it's a Z

thanks PH biggrin.gif

Edited by dragonpuck

Thanks to everyone who offered on Z'soda! I accepted dragonpuck's offer because it seemed to have come in earliest of the ones that interested me and was a very pretty lineage.

Ruby Eyes, your offer was amazing, but included nothing that I really "needed" (although of course one always needs more Z's! wink.gif )

Thanks again. I obviously only had one hatchie to trade, so had to make a hard choice.

Well, I had cancelled my original offer to add some more, apparently that was a wrong move. I'll send you that male-influenced Tangar anyway, since you said female was not what you needed. smile.gif

edit: Also, I really wish that system would actually cancel all other offers when one is being accepted, and not keep all of those dragons "in progress". dry.gif

Nearly forgot ... 2nd gen Nocturne from Blue-Banded, male influenced and CB Tangar, not influenced - grab them! You're welcome, dragonpuck and dragonchic biggrin.gif

Edited by Ruby Eyes

Well, I had cancelled my original offer to add some more, apparently that was a wrong move. I'll send you that male-influenced Tangar anyway, since you said female was not what you needed. smile.gif

edit: Also, I really wish that system would actually cancel all other offers when one is being accepted, and not keep all of those dragons "in progress". dry.gif

Nearly forgot ... 2nd gen Nocturne from Blue-Banded, male influenced and CB Tangar, not influenced - grab them!

I apologize for not declining your offer before I accepted dragonpuck's. I usually do that and I think that makes a difference in the way they show to the person who offered.