DragonMakr

Bullying

I was once the victim of bullying.

There was this $weg idiot in our class back in 7th grade over here.

He had his own posse of equally intellectually inept gorillas.

I lost four years of my childhood to being tormented by that mingebag.

It wasn't until I turned 19 did I finally get a shot at revenge.

I bumped into the guy on a quiet empty playground, one of those open deals with no fences, a swingset, a seasaw and a jungle gym in it.

He recognised me and started mocking me quite bluntly.

By then I'd built up a lot of confidence and had gotten in shape due to my profession demanding so, and seeing his smug grin just made me see red all over.

So I beat him to within an inch of his life.

I'd never done anything more satisfying.

It's been over two years since then now, I don't know what happened to him, or if anyone found him and got him medical assistance, but honestly, I don't care.

Edited by Ælex

When i was on 3th grade i was bullied. But then i told about it to my brother and he came to my school and told them to stop and this is the last warning with very angry voice. The bully started to cry and then he never bullied me again.

When i was on 3th grade i was bullied. But then i told about it to my brother and he came to my school and told them to stop and this is the last warning with very angry voice. The bully started to cry and then he never bullied me again.

Awesome brother. smile.gif

I was once the victim of bullying.

There was this $weg idiot in our class back in 7th grade over here.

He had his own posse of equally intellectually inept gorillas.

I lost four years of my childhood to being tormented by that mingebag.

It wasn't until I turned 19 did I finally get a shot at revenge.

I bumped into the guy on a quiet empty playground, one of those open deals with no fences, a swingset, a seasaw and a jungle gym in it.

He recognised me and started mocking me quite bluntly.

By then I'd built up a lot of confidence and had gotten in shape due to my profession demanding so, and seeing his smug grin just made me see red all over.

So I beat him to within an inch of his life.

I'd never done anything more satisfying.

It's been over two years since then now, I don't know what happened to him, or if anyone found him and got him medical assistance, but honestly, I don't care.

Bwahahahaha! I freaking love it.

Edited by MedievalMystic

I was once bullied during my elementary days. But it never happened again when I entered High School. Thank God. Bullying is simply bad and shouldn't be tolerated at all.

I wasn't a victim of physical bullying, EVER, thank God, but verbally I was throughout both grade school and high school. I had to deal with a lot of mean kids who hated me for being an intelligent and smart type of student who wanted to learn and was kind and nice and respected teachers, so they never hesitated to call me a robot, nerd and many other names. Later when I started listening to different kinds of music and acting differently I was bullied even more. Called all kinds of other names, been told to die explicitly, seen garbage being thrown into my backpack and many many other things... but somehow I managed to get through it all. I don't know how, but I did.

There will always be both good and bad people in this world. I don't want to spend my life thinking of what people think and say about me and live my life according to them. I want to be who I am because I'm a normal human being.