CassieDiaz12587

what was the best game you played

Dust: An Elysian Tail, The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, Portal and Half-Life series, The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, Endless Space, Garry's Mod...

Did I mention Dust? o3o *shotforshamelessadvertising*

Definitely, no difficulty choosing, it HAS to be the Legend of Spyro: Dawn of the Dragon.

The scenery is amazing, Spyro and Cynder are super attractive and tough, the story is phenomenal, there are so many ways to kill enemies, and the MUSIC. The music is the prettiest music that has ever existed, so immersive and emotional, everything combined morphs you into this state of Digital Symbiosis, how you can feel their pain, triumph, dread, grief, love, the whole thing. The ending is by far the best, [spoiler ALERT:] When Spyro finds out that to save their planet, he has to sacrifice his life to energize the core and piece the planet back together, he tells Cynder:

"I know what I have to do. Get away, find somewhere to hide!"

"No, Spyro! We can just leave. find somewhere else!"

"Where?! There will be nothing left!"

"Then i'm staying here. I'm never going to leave your side."

As Spyro prepares his Fury Blast, the camera pans out as you hear Cynder say:

"I love you."

The blast kills anything nearby, and reconstructs their shattered planet to a state of peace and harmony. As the Guardians (And Sparx) emerge, a nebula in the shape of a dragon forms in the sky.

The credits roll. The most beautiful song ever created plays: Guide You Home (I would die for you). The song makes you collapse and cry while the saddest yet enlightened moment of your life passes by, all the while thinking "They can't be dead, can they? They..."

But then, a special after-credits scene opens up. The Chronicler is standing by his books.

"A Chronicler is chosen each age to write down the many triumphs and failures of that age. Only the dragon with the greatest honor can accept this duty. This has been my job for many Millennia. Ignitus, you are truly the dragon worthy of such an honor. It is now my job to pass this duty onto you."

"But, what about Spyro? Is he...?"

"Ah, so that is the question, is it? Well, look here. This book contains the story of every dragon that has ever died. Each time a dragon dies, a new page is written in this book. I have tried my best, Ignitus, but I can't seem to find even a trace of Spyro."

The Chronicler vaporizes, his tint now passing onto Ignitus as the old Chronicler dissapears forever.

"Now, young dragon, where might you be?"

The camera switches to the Valley of Arvalar as Spyro and Cynder, perfectly alive and well, are flying around in an aerial dance as the most enlightening music plays and the camera goes black. Spyro and Cynder are now free to live together forever.

wub.gif

SKYLANDERS, WHY YOU RUIN MY LIFE?!?! mad.gif

For me it has to be Minecraft. I mean, what other games do you know that you can build , do maps, and mine all in the same place?

So many to choose from. I want to say Skyrim, but it goes to second. Also with the Spyro series (New beginning etc) but Zelda Twilight Princess is #1 for me!

Edited by silverstarslayer

Dragon Age: Origins, Fire Emblem 7, Fable 1, Mass Effect 1 (as I haven't played 2 yet), Borderlands or Unreal Tournament 2004

I'm making my list now.

1. Skyrim

2. Saints Row 4

3. Saints Row 3

4. Minecraft

5. Space Marines