CassieDiaz12587

what was the best game you played

Naruto Utimate Ninja Storm, Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm 2, Naruto Shippuden Kizuna Drive, Spyro Dawn of the Dragon, Okami and Final Fantasy VII... Yeah I'm a Naruto Freak, Just look at the Sig

Morrowind, Oblivion and Skyrim top the list.

Twilight Princess, all 3 SSB games, and Super Mario Sunshine come in at a close tie for 2nd.

Perfect Dark on the N64.

FF7.

I just haven't found another game that had a plot and characters that interested me that much. There was also quite a bit of stuff to do in the game, and at the time the rendered graphics were pretty sweet. Also, I never needed to level grind, which is awesome because I hate doing that.

Well, I can't wait till The Last Guardian finally comes out!

When it will though no one knows!

I think that will be a great game but for now I think Pokemon black & White is cool.

Out of all of those I've only played two, Okami and Final Fantasy XIII-2.

Kind of hard to decide which.

The best for me is The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind. It has so much depth, the world is fairly big and one can really get immersed in it.

I think Heroes of Might and Magic III and IV for my preferred single player. (Though it could be multi, I actually only played on multi once or twice) Diablo II (it's expansion) for multiplayer on PC, and Super Mario Smash Bros for N64. tongue.gif

Well, I don't play a heck of a lot of games; but I love "Assassin's Creed 2". =)

Also, "Professor Layton and the Lost Future".

Im going to have to go with Oblivion...because sadly I have yet to get my hands on a copy of Skyrim.

As for my shooter games, Im giving it storywise to the Gears of War trilogy and multiplayer to Halo. >.> Doesn't mean I can't crush a few Gearheads or Grubbies though.

Some of the best games I have played so far is the Sly Cooper trilogy, Breath of Fire: Dragon Quarter, Dark Cloud 2, Final Fantasy 12 and the all the Jak and Daxter games except the Jak X Combat racing one.

I can't really say much, having played maybe ten games, but I like Okage: Shadow King and Shadow of the Colossus. I also adore the draw system in Final Fantasy VIII.

Edited by dance_in_darkness

Probably Pokemoon Red. When i was little I thought it was the best thing ever made

Easy. Master of Orion.

Its one of the basic games that pioneered games like homeworld, ogame and so forth. The father of the 4X games.

2nd best game I'd say would either be Space Marine (Who doesn't like ripping apart foul Xenos)

SUPER MARIO GALAXY 2! Without question. Seriously, if you have a Wii, buy this game NOW. There's no point having one if you don't play SMG2 - and my opinion is shared by Nintendo Gamer and Official Nintendo Magazine xd.png

Other amazing games:

Any Pokémon game

Many Zelda games - Wind Waker, Skyward Sword, Ocarina Of Time, and Twilight Princess are the best.

Okami wub.gif Those graphics! Okamiden is great too - be warned, it has the saddest game ending of anything I've played...

Xenoblade - like Skyrim but better and for Wii.

Simanimals Wii

Dragon Quest IX

EDIT: Oh, and of course Minecraft, the game that stole my free time...

Edited by dracopenguin