CassieDiaz12587

what was the best game you played

Lets say... Minecraft, Pool of Radiance Ruins of Myth Drannor, Starcraft, Tekken, Unreal, Dino Island and Devil May Cry 3 happy.gif

Yikes, it's so hard to just choose one!

Okami for PS2 was amazing, really fantastic and beautiful.

Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep for the PSP was fantastic as well, I loved the new characters and abilities, as well as new worlds.

And then The Walking Dead Game was so in depth and all your choices came back to haunt you...augh, there are others too, I just can't think of them right now. xd.png

(looks around with an uncertain look)

My favorite game is...

unsure.gif

U B funkeys...

(looks around)

No one remembers do they.

(sigh)

For me, as a child I played Metroid Prime and Zelda: OOT. And Zelda Ocarina of Time takes the cake. It has very nice gmeplay, and the story for its time is truly amazing. I think it more appeals to the Nostalgic game lovers like me.

Definitly worth a pick up if you have a 3ds, as they just re made the game.

I still love the original Spyro series for PS1, especially Spyro 1. I recently played it again, so much childhood memories. ohmy.gif Red Dead Redemption is probably my favorite game for Xbox 360, love the story and the graphics. Minecraft, Borderlands 2 and GTA are also great games. Also, I've never been a real fan of Pokémon, but the Pokémon games that I played were pretty sweet. smile.gif

The best one I've played is probably Minecraft for Xbox 360 (I don't have good computers). I love building things!

There are too many games I love...I don't have one favourite.

Twilight Princess, Skyrim and Portal 2 are kipzin' good games.

Super Mario Galaxy has been a favourite of mine since it came out.

Pokemon Crystal version is still probably my favourite of the series.

Minecraft is just ridiculously addicting.

And then there's a very, very long list of games that I love because they hit me with a nostalgia bomb.

I can't pick a favourite favourite. :c

The first few Spyro games on Playstation and various N64 games (Banjo-Tooie, Super Mario 64, Rayman 2: The Great Escape). Really, none of the games these days even compare. sleep.gif

I'm gonna have to say...

TF2 is the best multiplayer game I've played, and best FPS.

Half-Life and side games/sequels win best story in a game. And best characters.

Fallout: New Vegas is best roleplaying game.

The Portal games win best humor.

Pokemon games are best handheld console games. Forever.

i realy have two best games one is star trek online fleet name dark league of shadows and the second game is world of tanks

I don't have much time to play videogames lately but I really enjoy the assassin's creed series more than any other game.

Other than that, there are the ones I loved to play when I was at school- zelda: ocarina of time and the NES system zelda, the pokemon series, and Final Fantasy IX. Those were my favorites and I still feel like playing them.

Bumping xP

The Portal games, Minecraft, The Sims and some other assorted things.

OFF, by far! It was a pretty short and simple game, but it's still really interesting. I liked all of the characters (except Dedan WHOOPS) and the plot was pretty rad. Overall 10/10 would cry over again

Zelda: Orcarina of Time. The scenery is pretty, the quests are fun, the side characters are amusing, the music is easy on the ears, the weapons are cool, and they even throw in a horse. Also there is never a shortage of things to kill.

Fire Emblem: Awakening. Seriously. I could go on for ages about other great games, like Super Mario Galaxy 2, The Legend Of Zelda: Skyward Sword, TLOZ: Ocarina Of Time, Xenoblade, Super Smash Bros Brawl, Yoshi's Story, Skyrim, Okami/Okamiden, any Pokémon game you care to name... but I think Fire Emblem wins. It's taken over my life, and it's the only game I'd even consider replaying after I've finished it. In fact, I have two more playthroughs already planned, and I fear I may end up doing more...

Edited by dracopenguin

The entire Zelda series, Okami (This game changed my life, I was going in the wrong diretion until I played this work of art.), Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance and the Ace Combat series, a game series I hold golden in my heart along with the others.

Anything Zelda. For top view I had the most fun with oracal of ages. For 3d I will have to say Ocarina of time

Shadow of the Colossus. I just replayed that game recently on the HD remake and it immediately surpassed anything I have played recently

The Bioshock series. Especially Infinite, I have never bonded with a character like I did in that game

Skyrim

No challenge best one I ever played. Second would be Space Marines.