Keriel

Mass or multiple release

Speaking personally, about.... 5 months ago now? I did release a ton of my dragons, enough so that I went from having over 2,000 to just hanging onto a Bronze trophy. Was it tedious? Sure, but I wanted it badly enough that I did it anyway. The only things I did not release are things I perceive as rare (low-gen metals, CB Blusangs, CB Trios, all Holiday dragons, my two retired dragons).

I don't think this is a good idea; I cringe just thinking about accidentally releasing the things I consider precious enough to keep. If I ever decide to release my dragons again (not likely) I'd much rather do it one dragon at a time, slow as that might be, than risk losing something irreplaceable.

Edited by silver_chan

Release requires verification to preform. I honestly don't see a problem with this. If people are paranoid about accidentally releasing things, make it like teleport - it automatically requires password verification no matter your settings.

I don't think enough people really get hacked for that to be a concern either. There are people who would find this useful, so I don't mind supporting it. I don't think it would get used enough to be a high priority, though only TJ could tell us numbers like that.

I really like the idea mentioned earlier in the thread about having multiple scrolls connected to your main account for sorting purposes. As was said before this makes organization easier and lets people 'restart' if they want to. I know if that suggestion was implemented I would use it frequently for lineages projects, sorting messies vs. rares, etc.

I really like the idea mentioned earlier in the thread about having multiple scrolls connected to your main account for sorting purposes. As was said before this makes organization easier and lets people 'restart' if they want to. I know if that suggestion was implemented I would use it frequently for lineages projects, sorting messies vs. rares, etc.

Dunno about the extra scroll thing, (way too many issues with that, lol,) but wasn't there some sort of a file system Suggested at some point where 'extra' dragons people didn't want to breed or to have showing on their scroll could be kept separately but accessible?

This is a pretty vague (possible) memory - does anything like that ring any bells for anyone?

Having trouble getting that first coffee down and brain...not...engaging...

Dunno about the extra scroll thing, (way too many issues with that, lol,) but wasn't there some sort of a file system Suggested at some point where 'extra' dragons people didn't want to breed or to have showing on their scroll could be kept separately but accessible?

This is a pretty vague (possible) memory - does anything like that ring any bells for anyone?

Having trouble getting that first coffee down and brain...not...engaging...

HONESTLY, I thought it was taht filing system thing they were refering to when the mentioned it... not LITERALLY extra scrolls.