ShoukaSangenshiki

Kingdom Hearts - Another Sky

"Of course," Xeclia summoned her scythe to her hand and lashed forward, catching a Neoshadow in the curve of her scythe. Whipping the scythe around, the Neoshadow crashed into the wall but began to lurch forward again, "You just don't give up." Xeclia jumped up in the air and came back down above the Neoshadow, slashing right through the creature with her scythe. In her hand, a black rose formed. Bringing her hand back, she threw the black rose knife straight into the shadow's chest. However, having no heart, it didn't kill it, "Have I ever told you how much I hate Heartless?"

Celeste

She saw the others try and protect her. It was useless. She wasn't ever worth anything, not back hime, and certainly not now. She was tired of having to be protected. She wanted to be useful for a change; to be a part of the solution. "I swear that I'll become useful!" she screamed as she started recklessly lunging for the arms, making audible clanging sounds above all of the brouhaha((an actual word! xd.png)). "I will NOT let you hurt any one of us!" She swung as hard as she could at the arms and legs of the creature.

Civixarot

Civixarot reached one of three streets, looking around at it. There was a fair amount of traffic, but it was impossible to not get seen trying to cross it... "Hmmm. Can I distract them with some light?" she asked Lux.

"If you did, I didn't care. And I don't care now." While this might be seen as insulting, a Nobody didn't really care about anything. It was just plain unnatural. Sure, Caxias had had that strange lapse before, but that had been a one time thing. The Harlequin continued to move in step with it's master, it's eerie smile still prevalent on it's face. Caxias managed to lift his hammer again, and brought it over his head and down for a smashing attack on one of the Neoshadows. Unfortunately, he managed to miss. This left him vulnerable to attack from the Heartless, as he now needed to reduce the gravity of his weapon again. However, ever faithful to it's master, the Harlequin rushed to Caxias' aid. "A loyal creature indeed."

"Tsk Tsk, Caxius," Xeclia chirped, rushing forward and cutting the Heartless in half with her massive scythe. The Heartless went flying into the air. Xeclia jumped up after it and whipped it against the ground, causing it t fade away and a pink heart to be released, "Leaving yourself open like that isn't quite professional~!"

The floating arms rushed towards the head to join it in fighting Umbra, and Shiz took the chance to get nearer. Celeste was back on her feet and attacking the limbs of the Heartless, and on one of her hits, the left arm, the one Umbra had sent back before, disintegrated in black smoke. "The limbs... they can be defeated separately from the body" he thought. If they neutralized the feet and the other arm, taking on the torso would be much easier. "Let's take the limbs out first!" he suggested, joining Celeste in attacking the only arm left.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"'Course. No rules against that" Lerficux said, examining the street ahead of them. "Just aim towards those crates over there" he said, pointing at the piled boxes down the street. "That way, people'll think it was a prank and think nothing of it" he said. Good, she had thought of the distraction method easily enough. Then, maybe she'd be able to figure out how to distract the sailors guarding the ship on her own.

Celeste

She was in a blind rage, trying to help in any sort of way possible; and on one of her hits, an arm disintegrated into black smoke. Huh? I did that? It shook her, and made her off-guard. "Let's take the limbs out first!" Shiz said ardently.

"Limbs? Can do!" Celeste said cheerfully, as she started to attack the other arm, so that they could concentrate on the legs. ((Posting as Civi tomorrow.))

A faint frown turned the corners of Jinx's lips downward, her gaze turning to the source of a ceaseless clicking. Xolen was leaning idly against the wall inside the Hall of Empty Melodies, sliding one of his throwing stars open and closed in a rhythmic stream. "Xolen, would you cut that out?" The young man looked up, seemingly startled, and 'hm?'d at her. Jinx pressed her lips into a thin line at his response, still listening to him mess with his weapon.

Normally, she didn't mind the near-hypnotic sound. She actually could be found playing her own music faintly to the steady repetition he created. The Ranger honestly disliked long silences. However, today, she was in no real mood to hear the slide-click of his throwing stars. "Oh..." Xolen caught on quickly enough and dispersed the metal weapon with a small wave of his gloved hand. Satisfied, she silently waited for one of the higher ups to appear and assign missions as usual.

((Someone wanna bump Blobblarg242 or take over his character? I can't do anything until he posts...))

((I thought everyone was starting anew sort of so reliance on anyone else isn't really needed until you begin interacting with another person again... *looks around* ... Just saying))

Caxias could deal with Xeclia's teasing quite easily. He'd developed a strategy in the time he had served the Organization: He stopped listening. It had worked many a times, and as much as the other Nobody moved her lips, Caxias couldn't hear a thing. All he could focus on was their current predicament. It was a fight, three Nobodies versus a few Heartless. Surely it wouldn't take long... besides, they had much more important objectives ahead of them aside from a scrap with a few weaklings.

((Should we timeskip out of the battle?))

Umbra continued to swing his keyblade at the creature's limbs, and it almost seemed as though they might win the fight. However, just as he was about to destroy another of its parts, it began to strike at him with renewed fury. As it lifted a hand to shash him, Umbra jumped out of the way, thinking himself safe. Sadly, this was not the case. Despite dodging the fist itself, the Heartless still smashed its fist into the ground which seemed to cause some manner of odd shockwave which jostled Umbra off his feet. "Be careful! It's getting desperate!" He called out to the other Keyblade Wielders.

((Sure thing))

Xeclia finally finished with the last of the heartless and lifted her scythe onto her shoulder, using her free arm to prop herself up on the wall, "What a boring fight, huh?" The weapon disappeared from sight as she approached the fellow organization member, "And now, we throw caution to the wind. I doubt no one heard all of this racket."

((Sorry about the bad post. I need to get back into the swing of things))

Edited by TheFallenAngel6236

Caxias was tempted to frown, but as always kept an air of uncaring about himself. Not difficult when he had no emotions. and of course, he kept smiling. Even though his Harlequin had been destroyed in the ensuing battle and he was going to have to keep putting up with his partner, he kept on smiling. "Our mission is still reconnaissance. We should keep light on our feet and avoid any more encounters. It wouldn't do if we were to lose any of the last vestiges of surprise we still had." He smirked. "Of course, you're not exactly ideal for subtlety missions anyway, so we may as well rush in, guns blazing."

Xeclia thought about their mission again. Throughout the fight, she had slowly forgotten what they were really supposed to be doing and now Caxias brought the memories back up, "I can be stealthy when I want to be," She defended herself quietly. She then finished with a slightly louder tone, "And if you're serious about the guns blazing, then I'm all for this tactic." Xeclia sruveed the room and poked her head out into the hallway. No one seemed to be nearby so she decided that the cost was clear and steppe dout into the hall.

She found the other two in the Hall of Empty Melodies, seemingly waiting for something. Perhaps missions to be handed out. Narvix looked on emotionlessly, striding towards Jinx with silent footsteps. Just behind her, Jinx noticed Xeclia pop her head in. "Hi Xeclia," she greeted, picking herself up off the floor from which she had been sitting and dusted off her coat idly.

Narvix glanced back towards the mentioned Nobody and dipped her head in a silent greeting. Xolen stirred from where he stood against the wall, quickly snatching at a strand of hair over his eyes to inspect it before letting it fall back to its former place. "So, uh, what's up?" he called.

Edited by Narvix

((I'll bring Civi to the Hall as soon as I can. Blob, as for our fight, after a couple more posts, it needs to be defeated so we can regroup~))

((Narvix, Xeclia and Caxias are on a mission so they're no where near the World that Never Was))

((So... are we in limbo here, or what? I am willing to post, but Gist being absent as well as confusion with scenes doesn't look promising.))

((Um... actually, my characters were in the Hall...

As for the limbo thing... I don't know really. I would say continue on as Gist had previously planned and that was for all of the Nobodies to group up in the Hall for missions and the Key Bearers to start in Twilight Town just after their world's destruction.))