ShoukaSangenshiki

Kingdom Hearts - Another Sky

Warning: Spoilers ahead.

For the OOC thread, go here.

Intro

Worlds are not supposed to be connected, or even be aware of the existence of others. People living in them are supposed to mind their own business, never knowing that every star in the sky represents somewhere else, full of different rules, different inhabitants. But that all changed with the Heartless. As creatures born from the darkness in people's hearts, Heartless opened routes between the worlds, seeking to devour the hearts in them. Not only 'Pureblood' Heartless were creating havoc, though; artificial ones, named 'Emblem Heartless', were also being created by people without morals that wanted to understand the secrets of the heart.

Heartless seek hearts to devour. And when someone loses their heart to them, they become a Heartless themselves. However, if that person was in possession of a strong will, the body and soul don't disappear. They become an empty, twisted vessel, with life of its own, called a Nobody. And if that will was strong enough, the Nobody adopts a human appearance upon their creation. Those human Nobodies, the strongest of them all, are the members of what's called the Organization XIII.

But, there is a way to stop the darkness. The Keyblades, mysterious weapons with the power of light that can only be wielded by a select few, can banish the darkness and close the keyholes that lead to the worlds' hearts, preventing them from being consumed by the Heartless. Those chosen by the Keyblade, called Keyblade Masters, are the ones with the task of finding Kingdom Hearts, the heart of all worlds, and close the door that leads to the Realm of Darkness to prevent the Heartless from growing to uncontainable numbers, and to restore the worlds that have already lost their heart to them. A task that won't be easy by any means; the heart of all worlds is a complete mystery, and as such, few if any even know about it. The only known things are that Kingdom Hearts is an immeasurable source of power and wisdom, and that, should it fall in Heartless hands, it would signify the end of all worlds in the sky.

"All worlds share the same sky" - that's only partially true. Stars in the sky are limited, but it's impossible to count all the different worlds. Different skies connect different sets of worlds. Even the same world can exist twice in different skies, as a parallel entity, where a single action changed the course of history. And it is in one of these skies where a new story is about to begin. Will the new Keyblade Masters be able to contain the power of darkness? Or will all the worlds in the sky lose their hearts? Only time can tell...

Characters:

In this RP, you can play as either a Keyblade Master or a member of the Organization XIII.

Keyblade Master:

A chosen one of the Keyblade, your goal is to defeat the Heartless that are destroying the worlds. You were living normally in your world when the Heartless attacked; maybe you even saw a member of the Organization there. In the attack, a Keyblade appeared in front of you, and you managed to defeat some Heartless with it. It's your choice if your world was destroyed or not, but either way, you managed to reach Traverse Town, where you'll start the RP.

Form

Username:

Name:

World you came from: (can be a book, movie, anime, invented, etc. can even be dragcave. can be omitted if you don't have plans on including it)

Brief summary: (either explain a little about that world or link to a page with a general description. assume no one else in the RP knows about that world when explaining the details. can be omitted)

Race: (different worlds have different races; however, pick one that would be able to fight. also, if you're too different from a human, you'll need to include a human appearance. you can't pick a race that isn't human unless you've filled the 'World you came from' part)

Appearance: (picture is fine. include human form)

Keyblade: (name is optional, but you need an appearance. say how strong it is regarding strength and magic. nothing too powerful; this is your first keyblade, after all)

Magic: (you start with no magic, so leave this blank)

History: (must at least include the Heartless attack and how you ended up in Traverse Town. it's normal to be swallowed by darkness and wake up there, but there are other methods)

Personality: (can be omitted, but be sure to at least have it in your mind)

Other:

Taken spots: 3/5

Organization XIII:

Powerful Nobodies who were created when their original selves lost their hearts, the Organization XIII members each have their own unique element and weapon, and their final goal is to complete an artificial Kingdom Hearts by collecting the hearts the Keyblade releases when defeating an Emblem Heartless. By completing it, they would recover the hearts they've lost, and become complete beings again. You've all entered the Organization for personal reasons; maybe you wanted a heart, or had nothing else to do, or just wanted to feel something, anything at all. You lost all your memories of being a Somebody. Warning: unless you're connected to one of the Keyblade Masters in some way, you do NOT have feelings. What sets the members of the Organization apart from other Nobodies is that they remember what it was like to have feelings, and so can act upon those memories, even when their actual memory is gone; however, it's just that, a simulation of what once used to be.

Form

Username:

Name: (must be an anagram of your original name with an X included)

Original Name: (can be omitted)

Apparent Age: (since Nobodies don't age, put here what age your charrie looks like. must be equal to 15-60 in human years)

World you came from: (can be a book, movie, anime, invented, etc. can even be dragcave. can be omitted if you don't have plans on including it)

Appearance: (picture is fine. all Organization XIII Nobodies must be human-like, even if they weren't when they had hearts, and they all must wear the black cloak of the Organization at all times (this one))

Weapon: (name is optional, but you need an appearance. say how strong it is regarding strength and magic (and add if your charrie can use magic at all). can be powerful but nothing that can destroy entire cities with one swing)

Number: (order in which you joined, from I-XIII. can't be repeated. No. I is the leader*. if we're missing numbers, we'll assume their owners are on missions)

Element: (the element you control. can be anything as long as it's not repeated or resembles too much the element of another Nobody)

Powers: (what you can do with your element. can be powerful but not too much. ignore that second sentence if you're No. I)

History: (history when the charrie was 'alive' is optional. say at least why they joined the Organization and their role in it, if they have one)

Personality: (can be omitted, but be sure to at least have it in your mind)

Other:

*if you want to be I, there are some requisites your charrie must fulfill:

-You're EVIL. No changing this one.

-You're the one that recruits new Nobodies, and erase their memories so they won't have funny ideas of opposing you. It's your choice how you handle the Organization, but remember: traitors must be eliminated.

-Your goal is to complete Kingdom Hearts. However, your motive for completing it may vary.

-Put a paragraph or two of sample writing after your form. This is so I know you'll do fine controlling the Big Bad.

Taken numbers/elements

-I / Reversal

-II / Illusions

-IV / Shape

-IX / Gravity

-XII / Flowers

-XIII / Light

Heartless/Lower Nobodies (for a complete list, go here and here):

Most of the Heartless and Nobodies in the games are allowed (with obvious exceptions, like Anti-Sora). Organization members can control any Nobody and the weak Heartless, like Shadows. RPers can invent their own Heartless and Nobodies as long as they aren't anything ground-breaking. The exception is unless they're required for a 'boss fight'; in that case, you need permission from me first.

The main 'Heartless Villain' will be Rasputin (bad guy in Anastasia;

if you haven't seen the movie to have a general idea of who he is). He can use the powers of his reliquary to control the Heartless without being consumed by the darkness, and plans on using them to fulfill his goal of eliminating the Imperial family. How does that fit in the general plot of things? What, you thought I was going to reveal all the plot details on the first post? You'll have to wait and see...

Worlds:

Worlds included in this RP are on the third post.

To suggest another world, fill the form below, or suggest it in the OOC thread. Remember; use only worlds where it would be realistic to be fighting Heartless and stuff.

World: (how the 'world' is called; the name of the series)

World name: (how the 'world' is called in-RP; the name of the city/location)

World Description: (assume no one else in the RP knows about it when explaining the details/linking to a page)

Story: (the point in which the world is. can be before, during or after the original serie)

Rules:

-No powerplaying or godmodding.

-Control only your charrie(s) or NPCs.

-No one is invincible or can dodge everything. You can't kill another charrie without permission from the user, but take into account your level when fighting Heartless.

-No one is perfect. No 'perfect characters' allowed. Even No. I must have some weakness somewhere.

-Only 5 Keyblade Masters and 13 Organization members in play at the same time (may change this depending on how many people join).

-Only 3 characters per person, and only one of them can be a Keyblade Master.

-Be active. Specially No. I, since he/she is supposed to be behind everything.

-If you won't be able to post for some time, warn the rest of us on the OOC thread. Just a 'Guys, just saying I won't be on for a while' will be enough. We'll just send your charries on missions or something and wait for you to come back. If you disappear without warning for 9 days, you're giving us permission to kill your charries, which will most likely include them dying in a fight.

-Minimum of 5 sentences per post, but more is encouraged. Try to be literate.

-Different gender, same gender, I don't mind who's your girlfriend/boyfriend as long as you keep it PG-13. Remember, Organization XIII members aren't supposed to have feelings.

-Same thing with violence. It's okay to get a little realistic when fighting things that aren't Heartless (do those things even bleed?), but nothing too descriptive.

-If you want a new Keyblade/magic, I have to approve it first. Be logical; you can't use Firagga if you haven't found Fira yet.

-Forms can be edited as long as it doesn't contradict the story.

-And talking about that, forms are to be posted in the OOC thread or PMd to me.

-Read other forms to make sure that you didn't destroy a world someone else said still existed. If your world is already taken, either make it so there's no way your charries have met each other or talk with the other RPer(s) so see how can everything fit.

-If there's something in your form you don't want others to know, just say the word and I'll omit it so everyone can be surprised when you uncover it.

Some questions:

-So, what's the plot about?

Same as in the main games, basically what's been mentioned up in the intro, although I'm open to suggestions.

-Can I RP as one of the KH characters/a character from X series?

Sure, but remember we're in a parallel world, so they have different stories/personalities.

- I want my character to have powers that are normal in the world he/she came from, like telekinesis. Can I include them?

For Keyblade Masters, since that would be an unfair advantage, you can say he/she has them, but they got sealed when he/she reached Traverse Town (AKA he/she can't use them now). Maybe they'll get unsealed after a plot-point, but not right now, and there aren't any immediate plans on that.

For Organization members, sorry, but their powers must relate to their elements. So unless their element includes the powers you want to give them, they lost them when they lost their heart.

-What about Limits, Drive Forms and Summons?

These three would only be for Keyblade Master characters. We can start talking about Forms when we think of how to get the special clothes that allow it. As for Limits, it depends on which world we're in. And Summons will come later in the RP, since the charries would need to find the objects that allow them. RPers are free to invent any of these three as long as I approve it first.

If you don't know what these are, don't worry; they won't appear until they're explained in detail in the RP, since most charries aren't supposed to know either.

-Can I RP as an intelligent Heartless, like Ansem in KH1?

Ansem had a very good reason to be a Heartless, so I'm afraid to say no. Although maybe there can be an exception with No. I if it's explained in his/her history...

-How do I start?

If you're a Keyblade Master, start in Traverse Town, the same day your world has been destroyed. You can walk around and interact with other RPers or NPCs, but to go to other worlds you'll need a Gummi Ship, which you can only obtain after a plot point. If you're an Organization member, start in the Castle That Never Was. You can talk to other members, choose a mission to tackle, loaf around, go and mess with people's heads,... just remember that to go to other worlds you need permission from No. I or No. IV.

Edited by ShoukaSangenshiki

Character profiles

Keyblade Masters

Username: Blobblarg242

Name: Umbra

World you came from: Shadow City

Brief summary: Similar to the World that Never Was, Shadow City is a large urban city that's dominated by skyscrapers. The entire city is plunged in a state of perpetual night, which is why the denizens always carry flashlights or lanterns or any other sort of light source with them at all times. The streets are lined with hundreds of light posts in an effort to light the way for the people living in the city.

Race: Human

Appearance: Umbra wears clothing almost identical to the clothes worn by Roxas in Twilight Town, a high-collared jacket with a zipper resembling the Nobody symbol. Over this, he wears another jacket, this one unzipped. The main difference between his own clothes and Roxas' is that they are completely white. This is a safety precaution in his world, as the color white stands out more easily when compared to the darkness of the town. This contrasts with his short jet black hair, which spikes backwards. His eyes are an emerald green, though he rarely looks directly at people when talking, as he usually just looks away shyly.

Keyblade: Shadow's Guard. A Kingdom Key keyblade where the only difference in appearance is that the blade itself and the key-chain is pitch black, while the handle is completely white.

Magic:

History: Umbra lived in Shadow City for his whole life, growing up with his older brother taking care of him. They lived peaceful lives, his brother working as a light vendor (Someone who sells light sources, like flashlights) to provide for them. One day though, his brother didn't come home to their apartment. Umbra, only 12 at the time, was left to fend for himself. A close friend of his brother took care of him until Umbra managed to get a job working as a light vendor just as his brother had done. Eventually, Organization XIII decided to cause a bit of chaos, for reasons unknown. Caxias came to the world, and began to destroy Umbra's apartment complex. Umbra panicked and tried to stop the Nobody from demolishing his home. Umbra tried to get his attention, but he was ignored. Then he tried to shake the man, only to be pushed away by an unseen force. For a third time, he attempted to stop the man; this time, a mysterious weapon appeared in his hands. A sword shaped like a key. Finally, Caxias reacted to the boy. "So... a Keyblade Master has awakened. Let's see if you have a little bite to your bark, boy." With a snap of his fingers, the shadows seemed to come alive, bright yellow eyes appearing out of the darkness. Despite never having held a blade before, Umbra managed to defeat the shadows. The Organization member simply shrugged and turned away. "We'll meet again." He said simply, smiling beneath his hood before disappearing. Feeling triumphant, Umbra held the keyblade up high. Then his vision began to blur, and everything faded to darkness. When he woke up, he was in a strange world. Traverse Town.

Personality: Umbra is a bit of an introvert, as he's shy and doesn't like to open up to other people. He also doesn't like to speak unless it's absolutely necessary. However, once he opens up to someone, he gladly speaks to them. If he has made friends with someone, he will willingly risk his life for them.

Other: Has a keen interest in collecting batteries, as they were a valued commodity in Shadow City.

Username: ShoukaSangenshiki; just call me shouka

Name: Shiz

World you came from: Endless Sands

Brief summary: Like its name says, Endless Sands is a desert world, inhabitable except for the vicinity of the rare oases that are scattered around. It's around those oases where towns are formed. The towns are almost completely independent, since it usually takes too much time and resources to travel between them, which makes ‘merchant’ a very profitable job. Rumors say that there are also smaller settlements near uncharted underground rivers, mostly rogues and bandits.

Race: Human

Appearance: A young boy with tanned skin due to his exposure to the desert sun. He has short blond hair that seems to be light-brown and amber eyes. He wears full-length dark trousers, with a pair of gray laces on each leg, respectively a few inches below the waist and the knees, and a long-sleeved sand-colored coat with flaring hemlines on the front and the back to allow for easier movement. The coat has a hood that is used to protect his eyes from the sun, and under the coat he wears a plain, light-brown sleeve-less shirt. He also wears another pair of casually worn gray belts around his waist, which he uses to strap some objects like canteens.

Keyblade: Desert Jewel. It resembles a giant, sand-colored skeleton key with a brown guard and a longer-than-normal blade, with the hole in the rectangular tooth shaped like a crown. The bow is squared-shaped with a hole in the middle, and the cylindrical shaft continues through the hole to allow its handler to grip it from there. The keychain is golden, and the token has the shape of a falcon’s head.

Magic:

History: Shiz lived in one of the towns built near an oasis, Gyrnes Town. His family managed an inn that the occasional merchant would use as a temporary home before setting off. However, one day, strange black creatures started to come from the oasis and attack the towns. Shiz got separated from his family by panicked camels and horses, and found himself surrounded by those creatures. He tried to fight against them by throwing them things that were lying around, but the Shadows weren’t even faced by it and struck back. It was then when a key appeared in front of him, big enough to be used as a blunt weapon. With it, he managed to drive away the dark creatures before collapsing out of exhaustion. When he woke up again, he was in Traverse Town.

Personality: Shiz is quite cheerful and amiable, due to him helping his family in working with people. However, he can be quite blunt some of the time, although he usually doesn’t mean it.

Other: He’s accustomed to mostly any kind of temperature, but prefers hot places. He also had a horse named Shrain that stayed in his world.

Username: gistofeverything

Name: Celeste

World you came from: Dragon Cave

Brief summary: Dragon Cave is a very diverse world filled with many different types of dragons.This world is much like Earth, in the sense that it has seasons, different biomes, and the quality of life there was perfect. A famous landmark that you would see would be the LagMonster. Denizens there make sure to keep it happy every day because, when it was angry, it would just put you down for a few days, and no one likes that.

Race: She's human.

Appearance: This.

Keyblade: Humble Beginnings, but without the gihugic eye in the center... Instead it has a silver-plated handle, with a platinum hilt and handguard with a bronze Keychain that has 4 links, and the token itself is a silhouette of a keyhole. You would grip it on the handle. Give it 1 Strength and 4 Magic, if talking about numerical terms.

Magic:

History: It was just a normal day in the Dragon Cave, recording progress in the scroll, watching the scenery, and keeping the LagMonster satisfied, but a Darkness started rolling in a few hours ago. She was extremely scared, but her closest friend, Victoria, risked her life to save her. Right before a Heartless had grabbed onto her, a brilliant light shone, and she was in another world, with a handheld key clutched in her hand.

Personality: Where she was close to Heartless, she is leaning closer and closer to the Darkness, and, as such, has a not-so-nice personality. (If I need to make it longer, tell me...)

Other: Dragon Cave has been destroyed. Celeste can usually tell what a person is feeling through minute body language.

Organization members

Brief summary

-I / Zalnox / Reversal / Leader

-II / Lerficux / Illusions

-III

-IV / Xomne / Shape / 2º in command

-V

-VI

-VII

-VIII

-IX / Caxias / Gravity / Destroyer

-X

-XI

-XII / Xeclia / Flowers / Instigator

-XIII / Civixarot / Light

Actual forms

Username: Shijou-san

Name: Zalnox

Original Name: Omitted

Apparent Age: 24

World you came from: Omit for now

Appearance: When he stands tall, he tops off around six feet, three inches. His eyes are a dulled blue, often looking more gray than any other color. His hair is kept around ear length; it’s messy in nature, but always kept clean. His jaw and cheeks are defined, mimicking the rest of his body; Zalnox is toned and his dark skin holds firmly against his muscles, though he is never found training. His posture is atrocious, which causes him to slouch often. When he sits, his legs are always spread open, giving off an air of “welcome” and his hands are always clasped together. When he thinks, musician’s hands stroke his chin; they are scratched by a patch of stubble he has at the point of it. His eyes rarely focus on anything, and they don’t typically look towards any item with affection. Though his demeanor gives the façade that he is a “nice guy”, his eyes will tell one differently, especially during meetings.

Weapon: Sacrifice

Essentially, Zalnox uses the same lance as the Dragoon nobodies; however, the curved part with the blades that stick out covers his hand as opposed to being open. Though he is both extremely strong and adept at magic usage, he is primarily a magic user.

Number: No. I

Element: Reversal (To make something null and void.)

Powers: Zalnox does not move much during the bulk of battles, a style developed much the same way as his nature. He has the ability to remove the “drive” behind an attack. In essence, he takes the fighting spirit and the resolve ( i.e.The energy a user puts into their attack) out of an attack, causing the aggressor to essentially stop attacking. Reversal allows him to then take the energy of the drive/resolve/spirit and turn it back on the assailant at high speeds. Zalnox cannot simply look at someone and activate this power though.

History: After becoming a nobody, Zalnox determined that as a human, he had been too weak. He began to find other nobodies such as himself, and his powers allowed him to show that he was the strongest and, therefore, he became the natural leader. He decided that if he could become whole once more, his power would grow to colossal proportions, and he could set out on the plan he had originated as a human: The weak must be eliminated.

As the founder of the organization, Zalnox is out to complete Kingdom Hearts. Being whole himself is not enough, he wants the entire organization to be whole so that they may control the sky that they exist in. He, of course, would be the supreme ruler of the Organization still. If he could control the armies of heartless and the armies of nobodies, than he could easily control the worlds he visits, becoming a king of sorts. The goal he has yearned for after so many years would be in sight, as he could eliminate the weak from each world he and his comrade’s rule.

Personality: He comes across as extremely lazy, as no one usually sees him doing any sort of work or training. In fact, he is quite determined to achieve his singular goal. Though he seems not to pay attention to what is happening in the Castle That Never Was, he hears mostly everything. What he does not hear, he finds out from loyal underlings. Topically, he seems to have endearing qualities, he often mimics emotions to make new members feel welcome so that they may be loyal to him. Zalnox has essentially no redeeming qualities, in the end. He will die for his cause, and no other. He will stop at nothing to be the strongest, and will destroy all the weak he may find.

Other: His favorite Nobody to use are the Dragoons, because he is so similar to them. His power allows for him to also erase memories, because he can take away the energy of opposition to him. As for his power, he does not always have to turn the energy back on someone, he can simply let it fade away. The only way to stay on his “good” side is to obey him. He hates the weak, and will easily eliminate those who do not live up to his standards. When not doing work for the Organization, he is usually staring towards Kingdom Hearts or Dark City.

Name: Lerficux

Apparent Age: 28

World you came from: Omitted

Appearance: Tall, dark, with nice golden eyes.

Weapon: Lost Paradise. A pair of revolvers, each with 14 shots. They don't fire bullets; he instead uses them to fire his magic. He can shoot Fire, Blizzard and Thunder with them. To load, he needs to tap the back of the containers thinking about the spell he wants to load. He can't change that spell unless he uses it first. There's also a limit on the magic he can use until he rests.

Number: II

Element: Illusions

Powers: Lerficux can create illusions at will. He can make two types of illusions. The first ones affect a certain zone; for example, he can make it seem like there's a door in the middle of the forest. Anyone would see the door. Same as that, he can envelop himself and others in a thin veil of illusions to make them effectively invisible. That kind of illusion only affects the vision and hearing; if someone attempts to touch the door, for example, they'd go right through it, or bump into him if he's not visible even if he's covering up the sounds he makes. He needs to be present to control the illusion; otherwise, it stays the same. For example, if he creates a dog with the door, the dog would move and bark, but if Lerficux leaves, both illusions would remain still unless he put them in a 'loop' (for example, the dog would bark three times and do a circle, over and over again until he came back). The bigger the area he casts his illusions in, the more it tires him.

The second kind of illusion is directly onto his enemies. He needs to -omitted-, but once he does, he can trick the five senses of his enemy. Anyone not under his power wouldn't be affected; even if the person he's casting his illusions on thinks the room is on fire, the others would just stare and try to figure out what's wrong with the guy running in circles. This kind of illusion is the most dangerous; since he's in control of your 'touch', he can make you feel as if you were really on fire, even though there would be no wounds on your body.

There are ways of breaking his illusions, though. If he sleeps or loses consciousness, all the illusions he summoned disappear. The illusions of the first kind can also be broken by being attacked with the knowledge that they're illusions. The second ones can be broken by getting the afflicted person out of his range; he can only control the senses within a certain distance.

History: Lerficux was born as a natural Nobody when part of his world got under Heartless attack. Since the beginning, he sought power. Power that he had a vague idea on how to obtain. He met Zalnox and they decided to found the Organization; however, disputes soon began regarding who would be the leader. Lerficux and Zalnox got into a serious fight that the latter ended up winning, manipulating Lerficux's illusions against him. He has hated No. I since then, thinking he should have been the leader, and has been trying to find Zalnox's weakness from the moment the fight ended. His ultimate goal is to complete Kingdom Hearts, not to be complete, but to fuse with it and gain the power he had always been looked for.

Personality: To be RP'd

Other: Omitted

Name: Xomne

Apparent Age: 19

Appearance: Shoulder-length brown hair that gives of golden reflects in the light, spiking naturally to form bangs that curve a little upward on the back of his head while they fall freely on the front, half-covering his right eye. He has a round face, giving him a younger appearance than what he really is, and hazel eyes that appear to shift in color from an emerald green to a golden brown. He is of average height and build for someone his age, and he has a tendency to wear his Organization clothes a size or two bigger than him, making him easy to recognize even when he has his hood on. He always wears a necklace under his cloak; a black, oval stone forms the pendant, being held by a brown metal chain that looks like a piece of rope.

Weapon: Tawa Wanuy. Four identical daggers with the tip of the blade slightly curved, forming a swage. The handle and guard are fashioned to resemble the Organization XIII symbol, with the blade coming from the base, although elongated to permit the dagger to be gripped under the two horizontal points. Although not very strong, the blades are sharp, and the small size of the daggers allows a quick fighting style. Xomne usually holds them in a reverse-grip when he's using them.

Number: IV

Element: Shape

Powers: Essentially, he can transform his body to adopt the shape he wishes. His Organization clothes fuse with him when he transforms and appear again when he turns back into a human. However, there are many limitations to his powers; for example, he cannot change his natural colors, so whatever he transforms into retains his brown coloration and hazel eyes. He also can only transform into living beings he has killed at some point, and he can’t transform into a Heartless or a different Nobody. The further the body mass of the form he uses is from his original self, the more his energy is drained after the transformation, and he needs to be conscious to control it; so, if he loses consciousness, he reverts back to his original form. And every time he changes, he needs to wait for a certain period of time, which varies depending on the transformation, before being able to use his power again. Last, he can only adopt the ‘shape’ of what he transforms into, not any special power or ability the individual may have had.

History: Xomne was born when his Somebody lost his heart in the Heartless attack that destroyed the world he lived in. He was later found by the Organization and his memory was erased. He joined mainly because, without memories, he didn't have anywhere else to go, and quickly showed an efficiency at following orders that gave him the position of second in command a few years after he entered. Since then, he has been in charge of managing the missions No. I issues and reporting the other member’s performances; so, basically, his job is to make sure everyone else do their jobs. That doesn’t prevent him from going to missions himself, since his ability is pretty useful to spy without being detected.

Personality: Xomne is incredibly loyal to the Leader, and follows orders with such naturalness that he sometimes wonders if his Somebody also was in some sort of hierarchy. Cold and calculative, he'll do anything in his power to obey the orders he's given, even if said orders include the destruction of an 'ally' or even another member. He doesn’t like pretending to have the emotions he lacks, but knows that a few displays here and there can sometimes be useful.

Other: Omitted

Username: Blobblarg 242

Name: Caxias

Apparent Age: 27

Appearance: A tall, thin man with shoulder-length, ash colored hair and golden eyes. His face is usually set in a very thin smile, making him look a bit unnerving at times. He has a long, jagged scar across his forehead which runs from his hairline to his left eyebrow. He wields his weapon as though it didn't weigh anything at all, despite his apparent lack of muscle.

Weapon: Crushing Void. A large war hammer that appears to be too large for its wielder to carry. The shaft of the weapon stretches to about an arm’s length, and the weapon has a dull grey spike jutting from the top that acts as a spearhead. It's colored a metallic grey and the head of the weapon is abnormally large, easily dwarfing a man's head. What resemble bolts riddle the sides of the hammer’s head, looking as though it were welded together. Note: The next part is best explained if you read about the character's powers first. Crushing Void's power is entirely dependent on whether its gravity is being affected or not. If it has a decrease in gravity, it will do virtually nothing at all to a target. But if Caxias increases its gravity before slamming it into a target, it can almost kill a person instantly. However, it is very slow to attack with, as Caxias has to reduce the gravity before attempting to lift the weapon again.

Number: IX

Element: Gravity

Powers: Decrease the gravity of a single object at a time, making it weigh less and easier to carry. Can also make an object heavier by increasing the force of gravity on it. He uses this power to make his weapon easier to carry, and then striking with it by increasing the gravity and overall damage. Cannot change the gravity of Heartless, Nobodies, or Keyblade Masters. Caxias also has access to levels of gravity magic. Gravity will cause an enemy’s gravity to increase to the point of preventing them from jumping. Gravira prevents a target from moving at all, though this causes Caxias some strain and prevents him to attack at only half-strength. Gravija, the most powerful spell, bolts a target to the ground, slowly crushing the life out of them from sheer force. Caxias cannot maintain this spell for very long, and while doing so, cannot move from place due to the sheer amount of will and concentration necessary. This makes him a target, so he doesn’t use it when there is more than one enemy at a time.

History: When Caxias joined Organization XIII, it was because he craved the feeling of a single emotion: joy. He constantly smiles, trying to remember what joy feels like; what it means to be happy. By creating Kingdom Hearts, he seeks to feel joy by becoming whole again. His main task in the Organization is to destroy. When the Organization finds it necessary for a building or a small town to be removed, they send Caxias to do the job. By manipulating gravity, he can make the tallest of buildings fall in an instant.

Personality: Omitted

Other: N/A

Username: TheFallenAngel6236

Name: Xeclia

Original Name: Alice

Apparent Age: 16

World you came from: N/A

Appearance: Xeclia But of course, she wears a black coat and has blue eyes.

Weapon: Scythe- Dark Sonata. This weapon can create rifts of darkness which do serious damage; however, it drains her of energy. The weapon also allows her to create ominous winds that are capable of paralyzing her foes with fear.

Dark Sonata has the typical appearance that screams death. It has a red pole as its base and a long, black and red blade with dark green vines wrapped around the blade.

Number: XII

Element: Flowers

Powers: (see weapon). Along with the abilities of her weapon, Xeclia can also create a black rose that doubles as a throwing knife

History: When she still had a heart, Alice spent her days terrorizing her little brother and giving her parents hell. She always hung out with her best friend, going out late a night and making graffiti art on buildings and such, your typical vandal stuff. She was arrested multiple times for vandalism and thrown into Juvenal hall.

During a mass heartless attack, Alice had fallen victim to the Heartless and became a Nobody, however, she was saved from the darkness by Number I. She was given a new name and her memories were erased. Xeclia saw this offer as an opportunity to have new victims of her sharp taunts and gladly joined the leader's organization.

Personality: Over-confident and a bit sarcastic, she can make grown men cry with her insults. Her main role within the organization is to be the main instigator who will go out of her way just to throw a few taunts out onto the field.

Other: Xeclia has a very strange addiction to Lollipops.

Username: gistofeverything

Name: Civixarot (See-vix-a-rut, or See-vee)

Original Name: Victoria

World you came from: Dragon Cave

Appearance: This

Weapon: Silence Glaive. This weapon is like a typical harvesting scythe, but with an interesting twist. The serum that she dips the blade in prevents the blood from clotting, but the ingredients in any Potion would counteract this. E.g., you would have a poison-type effect until you used a Potion-type item.

Number: XIII (how about a girl this time?)

Element: Light

Powers: She can take matter and convert it into photons, increasing the amount of light in the room depending on how much matter was transmuted; however, she can only transmute small objects, like a book, or a pencil. She can see perfectly well no matter what the light level is in a room. She can can transmute small beams of light against a subject to inflict minor burns

History: She had been the friend of Celeste back in Dragon Cave, but when she used her power to save her, she lost her memory of everything that happened then. She was found by Organization XIII in the lanes between worlds with a shattered heart. She is now working for the Organization as a Nobody, her heart irrepairable.

Personality: She tries to be as nice and lenient as she can, much to the displeasure of No. I

Other:

Worlds

-Traverse Town

Traverse Town is similar to a Victorian-age town in terms of design and layout. It is divided into three major districts along with several minor locations such as alleyways and caves. Besides being created from fragments of destroyed worlds and serving as a home to those who's worlds have been destroyed by the Heartless, Traverse Town is also a great place to shop.

NPCs:

Leon: A cool and collected swordsman who wields a gunblade that can use Firaga. He escaped to Traverse Town when the Heartless raided his home world, and has been fighting ever since against the growing tide of Heartless.

Yuffie: A female ninja who escaped to Traverse Town when her home world was taken by the Heartless. Hard-working and determined, she stays strong and cheerful in any situation. Her main weapons are shurikens, and she can heal herself using her ability "Clear Tranquil".

Cid: A gifted pilot who saved Leon and the others from the Heartless when they were just children, escaping to Traverse Town with them on a gummi ship he built himself. He is an expert on gummi ships.

-The World That Never Was

The world of Organization XIII, it is home to a seemingly endless supply of Heartless and Nobodies. The Heartless seem to spawn more here due to how close The World That Never Was is to the darkness of the artificial Kingdom Hearts. The Organization controls the world from the Castle That Never Was, a massive fortress that floats weightlessly over the expansive Dark City.

-Treasure Planet

A world made of various planets and galaxies, full with different races that travel between the planets in intergalactic ships. One of the main locations is the Space Port, a massive dock for ships with the form of a crescent moon. There's also the legend of Flint, a famous pirate who was said to be able to appear out of nowhere, disappearing with his ship and crew after the looting was done. Rumors say all the treasures he gathered, the Loot of 1000 Worlds, is hidden somewhere called Treasure Planet, but no one has been able to find it yet.

-Nottingham

A city located in a medieval world, surrounded by Sherwood Forest. Its citizens are anthropomorphic animals ruled by King Richard, a good lion who does everything in his power for his people. However, living with him in the palace is his greedy brother Prince John, who feels he should be the true king.

NPCs:

Prince John and Sir Hiss: Prince John is the brother of King Richard. A greedy lion who wishes to rule over England, Prince John is a coward and a crybaby, he also has the habit of sucking his thumb intensely at the most inappropriate times.

Sir Hiss is Prince John's snake henchman. Far smarter than the lion, he's usually the one who comes up with plans and is always trying to warn Prince John about the dangers of his traps, but he's rarely listened to.

((I'm going to stalk this thread, if it's alright. I'm a big KH fan. In fact, it was the only reason why I bought a PS2. If someone were to post a form, should they post it here, or PM it to you?))

((I'm a big fan too; glad to meet you ^^

I suppose it doesn't matter, so you can PM it now and we can start going over the details, but I can't officially accept it until an Approver has given me the A-OK))

Username: TheFallenAngel6236

Name: Xeclia

Original Name: Alice

World you came from: N/A

Appearance: Xeclia But of course, she wears a black coat and has blue eyes.

Weapon: Scythe- Dark Sonata. This weapon can create rifts of darkness which do serious damage; however, it drains her of energy. The weapon also allows her to create ominous winds that are capable of paralyzing her foes with fear.

Dark Sonata has the typical appearance that screams death. It has a red pole as its base and a long, black and red blade with dark green vines wrapped around the blade.

Number: XII

Element: Flowers

Powers: (see weapon). Along with the abilities of her weapon, Xeclia can also create a black rose that doubles as a throwing knife

History: When she still had a heart, Alice spent her days terrorizing her little brother and giving her parents hell. She always hung out with her best friend, going out late a night and making graffiti art on buildings and such, your typical vandal stuff. She was arrested multiple times for vandalism and thrown into Juvenal hall.

During a mass heartless attack, Alice had fallen victim to the Heartless and became a Nobody, however, she was saved from the darkness by Number I. She was given a new name and her memories were erased. Xeclia saw this offer as an opportunity to have new victims of her sharp taunts and gladly joined the leader's organization.

Personality: Over-confident and a bit sarcastic, she can make grown men cry with her insults. Her main role within the organization is to be the main instigator who will go out of her way just to throw a few taunts out onto the field.

Other: Xeclia has a very strange addiction to Lollipops.

May i please reserve this spot?

Edited by TheFallenAngel6236

((Fallen, you misunderstood. When it said IX and Gravity were taken, that was because I had already made a character with that number and element. >_>))

Edited by Blobblarg242

((FallenAngel, for whatever reason my computer wouldn't let me display your image >_< could you save it and upload it somewhere, like tinypic.com?

I'll go over the rest of your form right now and answer by PM to not clog the topic, k?))

No worries, and thank you very much for answering this fast ^^

I'd want it to be accessible to anyone, even when it's rare when someone who hasn't heard about a series wants to join an RP of it.

It would be kind of pointless to summarize everything from the games since we're playing in a different set of worlds (meaning the events from the games happened somewhere else that isn't connected to where we are), so I deleted the references to characters of the game and explained things in more detail.

I added explanations on what are Keyblade Masters, Heartless and Nobodies and why are some Nobodies Organization members in the intro, as well as the Organization's final goal on their section.

As for how to RP as a Keyblade Master, it's kind of simple: the keyblade just appears in front of you, even if you don't remember having even heard of it before (I added that on the 'Keyblade Master' section). There is an actual process that needs to have happened, but that's not supposed to be known at the beginning, so I didn't mention it.

Tell me if I need to correct anything else

Line deleted.

Kingdom Hearts is 'the heart of all worlds', and as such, it's sort of always been there, like any other world. No one knows its appearance, since no one has been able to find it yet. Also, not many people know how to get there either; our villain will probably discover the way eventually, and maybe No. I knows himself since he's the leader, but everything surrounding it is supposed to be a mystery. That's why its description is so vague.

As for its use, I edited a little the intro to talk about it. Note that the Organization's goal is creating an 'artificial' kingdom hearts, which differs from the villain's goal of finding the original one. I also edited the 'Organization XIII' section to explain why they need an artificial one. There aren't more details because even members don't know everything.

Okay, awesome. I decided to delete the critique posts.

Approved! Have fun roleplaying. smile.gif

The sun shone mercilessly on the golden, seemingly endless golden sand, heating the landscape above what any normal living forms could handle. The wind caressed the dunes, shifting their building material and moving them slowly through the desert, making a sound like a thousand hourglasses. Abrupt, deep cracks randomly littered the desert, the sand on their sides falling like a cascade made of gold to the abyss below. The place was devoid of life, save for the occasional shadow that appeared, signaling the arrival of a small, black creature with round, bright yellow eyes. The creature would scan the area with its antennae, before deciding there was nothing of worth there and disappearing into the darkness it came from.

Eventually, though, the monotony was interrupted by something else. A black portal made of swirling darkness appeared in the summit of one of the dunes, allowing through it a single figure dressed in clothes as black as his method of transportation. The portal closed, leaving a pool of condensed darkness before vanishing completely.

The figure looked around, his features obscured by the hood he was wearing. A few steps forward made his boots slightly sink in the sand, along with the pants that seemed to be a size too big for him. Deciding it would be too troublesome to keep moving in that manner, the figure stopped and took a deep breath. Immediately, he started shrinking in size, as his clothes fused with the body under them and divided to form brown feathers. The arms adopted a curved form and turned into wings, while the legs bent backwards, growing yellow scales and sharp claws where the boots once were. A newly-formed beak clacked once, piercing hazel eyes observing the scenery in front of him. And where one second ago stood a human, an eagle was flapping his wings, taking flight and soaring through the sky.

It took a while for the bird to detect his destination. However, the multicolored spot he saw in the distance grew steadily in size until it became a number of towns, all placed around a green patch of land that was only possible because of the massive body of water that formed the core of the oasis. The bird descended, using the wind currents more than his actual wings to steer himself and reserve energy, and observed the people that were currently in a panic, running away from their water source. A quick search revealed the cause; black creatures, resembling some kind of ant, were coming out of the water and towards the human settlements, attracted by the promise of fresh hearts to collect. Unamused, the eagle flew by, confident that he wouldn't get attacked when there was easier prey around. He went where the wind guided him, carefully examining the world below, making sure the Heartless continued with their meal.

A slight glitter of light caught his attention. The eagle turned his head without changing direction, looking for its source, until he saw something reflecting the light of the sun near a collapsed house. Getting out of the wind current, the eagle flew lower and towards the source of the light.

It was a kid. A boy who seemed to be on his middle-teens was fighting against the shadows with what looked like a sand-colored blunt weapon. It was clear from his movements that the boy had never used a weapon like it before, but it was still enough to make the dark beings disappear in a wisp of smoke. At that point, darkness started growing everywhere, coming from the shadows of the destroyed buildings; but the kid didn't notice, falling to the ground as if he was unconscious, eventually being reached by the darkness that was consuming everything in its path.

The eagle flew away, heading to the point where he came from. He had seen enough; more than what he had hoped to see. Upon reaching the pool of darkness, he descended and willed it to open, making the portal appear once more with a flicker of his wing. He morphed back into his human form, hood still in place, as he stepped through the darkness that would take him to The Grey Area, the room of the castle that was used as a lounge. And as Xomne disappeared from that world in the darkness he had conjured, he had only one thought in mind.

The Superior must be reported about this.

Caxias wiped some of the residual dust from his coat as he stepped out from the dark portal into his room in the Castle. He was smiling beneath his hood, as always. 'Another successful mission.' He thought to himself. A few buildings had been destroyed, but the mission hadn't gone as planned. As Caxias had gone through the world, destroying every building in sight with a face that looked as though he were delighted, he came across a young boy. This hadn't been anything new, as there had been hundreds of desperate children that had begged him to not hurt anyone or tried in vain to fight him. But this one was different. He had managed to summon a weapon. A weapon that would be instrumental in the Organization's goal. The Keyblade.

What's more, the wielder had been familiar. He couldn't quite place his finger on it, but Caxias knew for certain that the boy had been in his memories. He shrugged off the nagging sensation in the back of his mind and thought of his next task. He should probably inform Number I that there was a new Keyblade Wielder... "He'll be so happy to know this." He said to the emptiness of the room. Of course he wouldn't be happy. No Nobody was ever happy. "Maybe he'll be so happy he'll give me a vacation." Caxias felt his smile widen a little, almost as though his facial features were responding to the thought. He found his own joke to be funny. But... that wasn't possible. Then, a truly bizarre thing happened. Caxias gave a laugh. Not the usual hollow monotone that orginated from the mouths of Nobodies. But a genuine, honest sense of emotion. 'This is troubling.' He thought to himself. He shouldn't be able to laugh at all... he shouldn't be feeling this odd sensation in his stomach. Perhaps the boy from his memories was more important than he had originally estimated... 'I may as well inform our leader.' He thought again.

As his grin subsided into his usual facial expression and the emotion drained form his face, the Nobody was left ot ponder why he had felt anything at all. It made no sense. He had been perfectly normal before the mission. During the mission, he had been his usual self. It was only after the boy had summoned a Kayblade had he started to act strangely. It seemed like an eternity since he had encountered the child, and as the memory of the boy's face seemed to fade into the recesses of his mind, Caxias felt completely normal. When he had stopped laughin, there had been some lingering fragments of feeling. Whenever he had reflected on who the black haired boy was, he could feel his insides begin to warm with unrestrained emotion. Caxias simply shrugged. He was no scientist. He simply destroyed things that he was told to destroy. Next time he fought the boy, he'd simply be crushed.

Edited by Blobblarg242

The view from the top of the skyscraper was unpleasant, at best. Hands were clasped tightly while the arms that belonged to them rested firmly on the knees below. Feet hung down the edge of the building; the body that owned them was only inches from the edge, hundreds of stories in the air. The heat from the television monitor below would have been warm to a somebody; it would have felt nice to one that could feel. The body did not move; it was hardly noticeable to the residents of the darkness. Atop the blackest building sat the darkest figure, a man whose boots were covered by his cloak, similar to the gloves that disappeared into the sleeves, and mimicked by an unseen face covered by the hood.

A sigh escaped hidden lips, and two nobodies appeared before the breath had been fully released. “Return to the Castle.” He demanded. The voice was deep; it had a quality of heaviness which was unhappily coupled with an empty, hollow sound. “Let Xomne know to postpone all meetings until my return.” In the same manner that the Dragoons had appeared, they dissipated into the darkness to fulfill the orders given by their superior. The Nobody atop the roof once again looked to the screen below, trying to make out the pictures playing on it.

The screen that played on Memory’s Skyscraper was luring out the memories of a past life, the life of the man on top of the building. He stood slowly, pushing himself up with the help of his arms on the cool cement of the roof. The memories that were playing were also pushing him away; the life of a complete being was an atrocious – he had no word for what it was to him now. In the life he once had, the life on the screen, the feeling was hatred. But, now, it was only a thing, an atrocious thing. One large hand rose from his side and pointed away from him, his open palm calling forth a corridor of darkness. He stepped into the empty, black space, the screen behind him playing something once treasured, something once loved, but there was no one to see what it was.

Floating high in the sky was the Castle That Never Was, and at its highest point, the other side of the corridor had opened. Two Dragoons immediately flanked the being that stepped out of it, and escorted him to the edge of the Altar of Naught. He took a seat exactly as he had on the edge of Memory’s Skyscraper.

“Leave me.” The voice spoke clearly. The nobodies at his side left immediately, and as soon as the Nobody had sensed their departure, his hands removed his hood. He ran his fingers through messy black hair, pushing it in haphazard directions. His hair did not typically reach below his ears, but, lately, he had not taken care of his appearance. He sighed once again, the pressures of his position were wreaking havoc on him; his time out during this particular day was the first he had left the castle in weeks. Dulled blue eyes scanned over the shadow filled city below him, though they never focused on any aspect for more than a few seconds. His demeanor insinuated that he was rather scatter brained and unsure of what to do, that he had no direction, that by being a Nobody, he had nothing.

His demeanor was as much of a lie as his emotions. He was the founder of the Organization. He was the leader. He was the superior to all beings in The World That Never Was. The man stroked the stubble on his defined chin, losing himself deep in thought and planning. Time passed, though he was unsure of how much. As he began to stand, the Dragoons appeared once again at his side, but he gave a swift command for them to leave. He could have taken the Corridor back to the Grey Area; he chose instead walked from the uppermost sanction of the castle back to the lounge.

Zalnox took his time during his walk as his mind raced. With the discovery of new pathways to planets, the amount to do throughout the organization was immense. New missions had to be completed successfully and swiftly. A third sigh pushed its way out of his lungs as he entered the Grey Area. He stretched his arms and stopped slouching momentarily, standing taller than most would have expected. He took a seat on the couch and closed his eyes while leaning his head back, waiting for any interruptions from his underlings. Once all were present, they would probably move to Where Nothing Gathers, the meeting and throne room of the enormous castle. Content to do nothing for a few moments though, he smiled. There was no happiness behind the action; instead, there was a falsified sense of the emotion, he had mimicked the relaxed expression from memories passed.

The figure strode through the fathomless white corridors of The Castle That Never Was. Most would become lost in the great emptiness of the hallways, with no clear landmarks to the untrained eye. The hooded figure however, had passed though these parts of the castle too many times to have forgotten where he was traveling to. His footsteps greeted the floor with hollow poundings, the silence being broken only by his footsteps. Caxius could feel a strong presence nearby, an indication that he was indeed moving in the right direction. Caxias held a certain level of respect for Zalnox. The head of the Organization was certainly powerful, even if he didn't come across as such when he was first encountered.

As he saw his master on the couch, a ghost of a smile on his face, Caxias could feel his own slip away. He was reminded of just how great the gap in their respective abilities was. It was not a gap that he would be able to fill within any reasonable amount of time. "Lord Zalnox." He said simply, bowing his head in a reverent manner. "I have something of great importance to report." He said simply from beneath his hood. "During my mission, I encountered a young boy. While at first he seemed insignificant, It quickly became apparent that he could be of use to us. The boy was able to summon a Keyblade."

Caxias hesitated for a moment. It wouldn't prove wise to tell Zalnox eveything. "That is all I have to report, sir." The Nobody concluded, his head no longer bowed as he awaited a response. A Keyblade Wielder was a rare find indeed, and they could possibly be manipulated to further the Organization's goals. Perhaps his lord would reward him in some manner for this. Or perhaps he would be given the painful assignment of watching the boy for any signs of developement. It would be quite monotonous to have to test the boy's abilities. And dangerous, considering how Caxias appeared to have some kind of bond with the boy.

"Ugh... my head..."

Shiz slowly opened his amber eyes, feeling completely drained out, as if he had just finished a hard, busy day at his family inn. At first, he didn't know why was he lying on a rocky floor, or why was it night without the usual feeling of chilling cold. However, as he carefully sat down and rubbed his head, messing his short, blonde hair, his memory came back like a falling brick on top of his head.

Shiz immediately stood up, frantically looking around. He was in some kind of street, with a tall, white building in front of him, topped by a red roof. There seemed to be a clock on top of the building, a tower raising above it like a spear puncturing the sky. The street was illuminated by the many lights that came from the many flashy constructions around him, almost every single one of them sporting some kind of extravagant sign to display the names of the shops. There was an hotel to his left, occupying its whole side of the street, and no less than four various shops on his right, including one whose front had been fashioned in the shape of a man with white hair and a cane, with a mechanical arm that raised and lowered his green top hat at regular intervals. He turned to see a big, wooden door connecting the end of the street with another section of the town, accessible by the set of stairs now located to his left.

"This... is definitely NOT Gyrnes" he thought aloud, taking a few steps. His earlier sense of disorientation and panic started to numb, getting overwhelmed by the curiosity he was feeling upon seeing such a place. He climbed the stairs, his shoes making a soft noise each time they were put on the ground to support his weight, his dark trousers blending in with the stone. Shiz looked at the small lamps welded to the handrail to provide extra lighting, carefully touching the nearest one to avoid the hot metal. The sleeve of his sand-colored coat slightly caressed the metal before the arm wearing it pulled away, its owner having started to move forward and towards the wooden door. Despite all the shops and light, Shiz had yet to see someone there, so maybe the next part of the town had someone who could tell him where he was.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Xomne walked through the Corridor of Darkness, his breathing the only audible sound in the vast silence. Flying forms always tired him more than they should, since he needed to be light enough to take to the sky. Usually he refrained from using them at all, but the reason he went to the desert world did not have much to do with fighting, so he had taken the risk. And it had payed off. He had been able to witness something he hadn't thought he'd see without being detected, and the only downside was that he couldn't pass through the corridor at the speed he would have preferred.

He traversed the changing blue corridor, not paying attention to the winding fog that seemed to envelop the walls, ceiling and floor as it whirled in a circular motion around him. His gaze only focused properly when he saw the end of his road; a circular mass of darkness that indicated the exit to The Grey Area. He stepped through it without hesitation, his hood still in place; even if he encountered someone there, he was one of the few members easily recognized due to his choice of clothes, so he refrained from showing his entire face when he could. There wasn't any particular reason for that little mania; he would have said it was just because he felt like it if he actually could feel something. But things were the way they were, so he never questioned any habits he may had, always writing them off as 'too trivial to think of'.

The portal conduced him to the area he wished, as expected. The white wedge-shaped room, one of the walls replaced by a giant window that showed the dark sky of The World That Never Was. However, he wasn't the first to arrive. No. IX was already standing there, the visible part of the man's face lacking the smile he usually wore. The cause of this was plainly visible; their Lord had returned.

Xomne closed the portal behind him and crossed his right arm over his stomach, bowing the upper side of his body in a respectful manner. "My Lord, I believe I have news which you may want to hear" he said, not changing his position. Acknowledging IX's presence would have to wait until their Superior was properly greeted.

Zalnox's eyes remained closed, he did not waiver at the news of the Keyblade wielder. The smile slowly began to dissipate from his face, and he leaned forward, his eyes remaining closed. He took careful note of the hesitation and silently, he awaited any more intelligence that might come from the ninth member; however, no more words spewed from his underling's mouth, as he had expected. He tilted his head to the direction the sound had come from, his eyes settling on Caxias' own golden eyes. He nearly laughed for a moment, thinking of a phrase that was thrown casually around in his previous life; the eyes are the window to the soul. The heart and the soul, to Zalnox, were one in the same, and it was clear that any memory of the two was only shown through Caxias' mouth.

He tore his powerful gaze away before speaking to Number IX. "Thank you, Caxias." He knew from past experiences that, for whatever reason, he made the newer members of the organization uncomfortable when he focused on them. He sighed, determining that the reaction was because it was unusual for him to focus on anything, really. The deep voice rumbled from his chest once again, "Inform the rest of the Organization during our next meeting."

By the time he had finished addressing the ninth, a Corridor had opened in the front of the room. Xomne walked in with a calculated poise that he always seemed to carry before Zalnox. He waited while Xomne finished his sentence, then stood. "Xomne," He said, his eyes looking to the back of the room, but not to his second in command directly. "How many others will be arriving today." What was usually a question was voiced as a command, the tone clearly signifying that the beginning of the sentence was Tell me. He awaited the answer, hoping to start assigning missions as soon as possible; the most efficient way to do so was through a meeting. Today, he would have to take care to address the issue of the Keyblade Wielder that Caxias had spoken to him about; the amount of work he wanted complete was growing wildly out of hand.

To calm his mind, he took a few steps to clear himself from the couch, and moved toward the window. The city below seemed as dark as ever, and his eyes traced to the largest skyscraper sitting in the center. The monitor displayed only static on the screen because the memories were too far away; it was only an empty shell without them, a sad existence that could only replay what once was and never what could be.

Edited by Shijou-san

"Ugh... my head..." The voice of a young man complained. He had no knowledge of where he was, and the only thing he remembered was a black-hooded man with an unnerving smile. The black haired teenager stood up, brushing off any dust that had gathered on his clothing. He didn't remember anything else. And it frustrated him to no end. He threw his hands above his head in desperation, hopelessness starting to overcome him. And then something seemed to appear in his hand. Shadows just seemed to solidify into a shape. It looked like a sword crossed with a key. The man had called it something before... A Keyblade, if the boy remembered correctly.

The blade itself was pitch black, as was the keychain that hung limply from it's side. The handle however, was a stark white that contrasted with the rest of the weapon. Why did he have such an odd looking weapon? From what he could remember, he was not a warrior. Umbra felt something in his front pocket and pulled the object out with his fre to examine it. It was a battery... 'That's right. I'm a light vendor.' He thought to himself. Now he was able to remember. Though, he still couldn't think of why he had this weapon, this Keyblade. His emerald eyes looked over the reflective surface of the handle. There was no sense in simply standing there and waiting for something to happen.

Umbra began to walk through the seemingly desserted streets of whatever city he had been taken to. It was so strange when compared to his own. This place was dark, but not nearly as dark as his own home. In the dim lighting of the street, he spotted another figure, a boy that looked to be about his own age. Resting the keyblade on his shoulder just in case, he strode a little closer before stopping. He never did like social interactions... Umbra looked down to the ground and didn't speak directly to the other boy. "Hello..." he said, barely audible.

Xeclia pranced into the same room as Caxias and the Superior. With a grin, she approached number IX. It had been awhile since she had interrogated another Organization member. It the who motive of joining the Organization in the first place! As the superior walked away, Xeclia made her move, "So, Caxias, failed your mission?" She asked, almost singing. Xeclia hadn't been sent out on a mission in awhile so she was terribly bored with her duties for the day. As much as she would love to annoy the superior, she felt now wasn't the time. Even she had her limits.

Caxias sighed with mock annoyance. It was her again. 'Annoying little brat.' He thought to himself. "Firstly, you should show a little more respect around your superiors. Secondly, I didn't fail my mission, nor did I even make mention of it around you. Why you would assume that I had failed is beyond me. Perhaps failing a mission is common for you, but not for me." If there was ever a being that could come close to making a Nobody feel genuine annoyance, it was Xeclia. Her lack of respect was one of the many traits that would get on anyone's nerves. He wouldn't be altogether very upset if she happened to perish in a fight with the Keyblade wielder he had encountered. Umbra. For some reason, Caxias seemed to remember his name, though he had never asked what it was. 'Strange.'

Edited by Blobblarg242

"Ouch, no need to have such a bite, Caxias! Stuff like that hurts!" Xeclia replied with a grin, holding a hand over her face and making it look as if she was about to cry. She loved playing with the older members. She felt as though respect didn't apply for her so the word wasn't even in her vocabulary. She sighed, "It's so boring today! Ugh, I wish the superior would give me SOMETHING to do!" She complained.

Caxias quirked an eyebrow before shaking his head in disgust. The girl was a fool. "Perhaps you should consider your word choice when Number I and the second in command are in the exact same room." The Nobody gestured to the two other, who he could only imagine to be less than amused by Xeclia's lack of respect. Of course, it didn't matter to him. He shook his head once more before turning away from her, his usual smile resurfacing. Perhaps the Superior would be merciful and force Xeclia to monitor the Keyblade wielder. 'Better her than me.' He thought to himself.