RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

I just feel numb. Been long day 'cause past and creepy lady hitting her screen like she means to poke holes in it. like chill

Meow.

Lots to do.

Better make a list or I'll forget something.

I'm also hiding from Puss.

I'm halfway through a book series and I'm vexed by some of the authors choices.

Got three series on the go at the moment.

They are balancing each other out quite well but I need to punish the vexing series by reading the others first.

So there!!!

heh

Hazbin tonight, Rebirth tomorrow. Good start to the week.

I mean if you know how a keyboard works, you know that the "f" and "j" keys have the little bumps so you can orient your fingers properly without having to look at the keyboard.

Yay! She liked it! Now the slow wait for season 2. maybe part 2 of the Remake will help us pass the time. lol. 

man I'm so tired..... 

The way you feel when someone wants you to check out a couple of vids because they are really, really bad...........

and you really, really like them.

heh

A new playlist is born.

and a new guilty secret is giving you a cheeky grin the whole world misunderstands................

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

🙃

22 hours ago, WaterScorpion said:

I mean if you know how a keyboard works, you know that the "f" and "j" keys have the little bumps so you can orient your fingers properly without having to look at the keyboard.

No bumps on a phone. I'd do much better on a keyboard for sure.

Tired of the wind noises.

I was reading about some dragon that was made with the collaboration of birdzgoboom and I was thinking about how weird it would be if birds suddenly stopped chirping and starting booming. You know, tiny feathered creature open its tiny beck and LOUD EXPLOSION NOISE ENSUES.

Then I got to thinking hollywood would love those booming birds, imagine hollywood doing foundraisers to save booming birds habitats, would be great.

So yeah, I just missed a green copper.

Oh no... I finished Naruto... but I can't figure out how to read Boruto? Someone told me that the story begins in like a shorter manga? I dunno man. I'm lost. I'm too dumb for this stuff. lol

why must people like that exist? Why can we not just enjoy characters because they're good? why must filth and slime corrupt something that is meant to be amazing? ugh. I feel like I need to wash my hands.

grossed-out-gif-45.gif.ac495b95f245ed8695d0c891af64b06c.gif

Chinese New Year tomorrow.

corks shall be popped.

I need to finish 5 library books.

Quickly.

who am I kidding.

I love it.

🙃

hungry.... wish this meal would cool a bit faster so I don't burn my tongue. wish I didn't procrastinate so much. meh. 

I was invisible..............

until I wasn't.

The city was very busy.

Going again tomorrow.

why is it so hard to focus today?

Time to hunt...

Spoiler

Screenshot_20240211_012240_Chrome.jpg

..Nope.

Edited by Long_Before_Sunrise

Too hot today.

couple more must do's and I'm going to go and continue getting cooked slowly in my room....

Puss is over the heat too.

why? why are you doing this? are you stuck? do you need help? this really needs to get fixed. 

Edited by Syiren

Shoot!!! Oh, you're finally here😎