RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

if I start posting in threads really late.....chances are I may not reply to responses u_u

if there are 2 more things on my to do list and 2 minutes left of today, would I have enough time to finish them?

Chores.........

More chores.................

Or book 1 of a new series.............

heh

I should really start working now.

dang groggy. hate being groggy. rain not helping. it's chilly, too. I should get back into that game. 

Start new game? sure, why not? It's not like you were doing well in your last one. maybe I'll end up in a better spot this time, like near a good town or in a normal forest, and not on the edge of tiny grass stuck between the frozen tundra and the wastelands! I really don't need to run into lumberjack zombies and worry about exploding mines buried under my feet!

and I'm STILL not going to upgrade to Alpha 22. You ruined the design of the motorcycle! It looked so cool as it currently is! leave it alone!

I'm still so damn tired....but I also want to play but no one's on to play with me 😞

The problem with audiobooks................

Is the accent.

I don't read these books with an accent.

I read them in wholesome aussie in all its glory.

It's jarring.

Carry on.

🙃

apparently animating something takes a long time.

dear brain,

please stop picking a random word and having me repeat it several times in my replies or internet posts. it's very annoying and makes me feel like a five year old writing school work for the teacher. m'kay? Thanks!

wow I just remembered a moment when I actually was in kindergarten. always thought it was so cool how those glue sticks would change from purple to white as they dried.

wow, ADHD you are running wild today. stop it!

Its been snowing since last night and yet I'm still surprised I felt like a popsicle stepping out to take out the trash. 

Meanwhile at @trystan's...

Screenshot_20240116_224809_Chrome.jpg

Edited by Long_Before_Sunrise

No, brain, don't think that

I clicked on a vid that discussed a young boy's life being ruined by starring in a popular film.

His story was sad and I was shaking my head watching/listening to it.

There was something haunting me about his face and look, which was why he was chosen to star in this dodgy movie that made him a world wide sensation......

After all the fuss he went to Japan where manga artists used his image for foundational images in the genre.

Haunted feeling explained.

I had seen him before in manga.   And had no idea..........

wow.

Edited by sithdragon
words

I mean I COULD use my inhaler, but I don't think it's serious enough yet

Sorry, brain, that's not what we're having for dinner.

Screenshot_20240117_180544_Chrome.jpg

Tension headaches are not good for sleep.

I'm gonna graduate. Thank goodness. But if I get the minor or not is another question. I just hope they're quick at processing override requests...

11 hours ago, Edenello said:

I'm gonna graduate. Thank goodness. But if I get the minor or not is another question. I just hope they're quick at processing override requests...

Congrats!!!!

I'm thinking of going back to uni and dusting off a weird unknown corner of the universe...

And make it mine.

All mine................

B)

The want to watch Hazbin Hotel, or the urge to sleep. which to choose? Both are good choices.... dang it.

On 1/19/2024 at 1:58 PM, Edenello said:

I'm gonna graduate. Thank goodness.

Yay!

My fingers are cold.

I have a headache. One neighbor has gotten a dog that won't quit barking and another neighbor is out shooting behind their house over and over (hunting season has ended).