RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

I can't wait to leave. This applies to two places, actually. Not sure why I find that fact so amusing.

I...don't know what to say. How do you tell someone the reason you can't get excited about getting to see them is that you don't love them anymore, especially after you've lied and saved your relationship when he had doubts because you just can't kick someone like that when they're down, and you thought maybe you had a chance to escape early. I don't think I can keep lying all next semester. I just don't care anymore. I'm tired of being dragged around. I'm tired of having to be the only one who tries. I'm tired of having to put in double the effort he does. I'm tired of having to be someone I'm not because he doesn't like who I really am. I'm just tired. The times when I didn't have to talk to him was the best time I've had. How do you tell someone this?

Aaaarrrrggghhhhhh stop it! Leave me alone! I don't want to go!

censorkip.gif yeah! Take that Medeus! You ain't got nothin' on me! Now to get a 3DS and convince someone to get me Awakening for Christmas... TikixAvatar. Squee!

Aww yeaaaa. Na'Vi ftw.

Hmm...there's no food in this house. Just snacks and cereal. :/

Need to go shopping.

Now I remember why I got rudely interrupted during my beauty sleep this s'morning.

I HATE it when my peaceful slumber is interrupted by a stupid fly who thinks my face is food. Now I'm up and the (apparently unkillable) fly keeps sitting on me, wtf seriously leave me alone.

oh my god I thought it was Saturday yesterday and I missed my breeding noooo ;n;

/holds up finger

/takes breath

/stares

No.

e.e

10 classes? She wants me to think of ten think of ten classes I would be willing to take? I'm already taking a bunch (I'm too lazy to count) in school, and she might not find all ten. But still, how am I supposed to think of ten?