Avanish

Luck Charms

This sounds really weird but I have a pair of lucky underwear which I wear whenever I have to do something really important like a job interview or my driver's test. >.>

Aside from that I used to wear a pin which had a lego minifigure attached. Still have it and it remains one of my favourite possessions.

I don't believe in luck.

You believe in pre-ordained Fate then?

You believe in pre-ordained Fate then?

James 1:17 - Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows.

Isaiah 48:10 See, I have refined you, though not as silver; I have tested you in the furnace of affliction.

So yes, I believe in God's plan rather than chance/luck. Whether things go bad or good, God works it for his purposes.

Edited by philpot123

James 1:17 - Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows.

Isaiah 48:10 See, I have refined you, though not as silver; I have tested you in the furnace of affliction.

So yes, I believe in God's plan rather than chance/luck. Whether things go bad or good, God works it for his purposes.

God clearly likes me winning card games, and doesn't want me playing dice then.

Mine is an amber dragon necklace much similar to this design ta-dah! I've seemed to win every high jump, basket ball and barrel racing game/event when I've worn it!

I have a few; I make an object sentimental very easily. xd.png

Off the top of my head, I know have two pokemon figurines, one metal and one plastic, and I'll carry one in my pocket during big tests. I also have a tiny a bamboo-charm-type-thing that looks kinda like this except it has 3 beads, and the middle one looks like pikachu(it's all yellow, has a chubby animal shape, and has a lightning tail. what else could it be xd.png ).

Well, they're not necessarily lucky, but I carry them around at all times, except when I'm in the shower.

- A necklace that has the key to my house, a dragon pendant, and a wolf pendant, both of which I bought at a fair, but they're... Special to me nonetheless.

- A ring that I nearly never take off, made out of stainless steel; it's a spinner ring, and it normally keeps my hands occupied and me focused if I'm trying to focus on one thing or another.

- Two leather wristbands that were made for me by my Aunt's coworker, although I manage to clean them more often then the other two >___>''.

I still wear them nearly non-stop.

Admittedly they're just jewelry, but they all hold a little bit of a special meaning to me, mundane origins or otherwise tongue.gif.

I have a charm off a necklace that looks like a silver dragon curled around a purple stone. It's really cheaply made, and the silver finish has nearly all worn off, but I still love it. I've carried it in my pocket nearly every day for four years, and I don't really consider it lucky, but I do hold it in my hand for a moment if I really think I need some luck.

Not exactly a lucky charm, but I carry a "pocket rock" that is a small egg shaped piece of opalite glass. I've carried it for over 9 years. It is very useful when I am bored, or if I need to distract someone. Recently it's been joined by a similarly sized/shaped piece of blue optic glass, and I often roll them around in my hand when I am thinking.

More on topic, I've had multiple good luck charms through the years, one of which I gifted to a friend when I picked a winning horse at the races for him. ^^

I have (well... had) a trio of lucky stones. A piece of lapis lazuli, a piece of pyrite, and a large piece of quartz with a swan engraved on it.

I also had a quartz lucky charm that kept getting lost, but I have no idea were it is.

I also had a lucky coin and lucky plush white puffle toy, but they went missing too.

I dont belive in Luck itself, as i think that every thing that happens is Fate, but i do belive that some items have a small efect on your wellbeing.

Have a dreamcatcher that helps me get rid of nightmares, well since i got it i dont have bad dreams, or nightmares, and before that i had them nonstop.

No charms, but I do have this sort of 'situational bad-luck color'.

That just means I can't wear purple on car rides. Bad things ALWAYS happen. dry.gif

My luck charm is a piece if bended wood with a wolf carved from crystal. Found it when I was seven, wore it ever since.

I have some lucky necklaces. I have a sliver crown with a diamond inside of it that my mom got on the streets of paris, a rainbow glass heart with a little diamond stud in the middle, and a green star.

i have patterns that i believe to be good luck right before an exam or a stressful experience

also certain objects have been luck charms for me through out my life

I don't have any luck charm but I do have a dream catcher that's probably accumulating dust as I type.

Nope, I really don't believe in this sort of thing. I think I had this old teddy bear when I was younger, though, but it was never relied on or really used.

smile.gif I have a lucky keychain. It's simple really but it was given to me by my friend (who I regard as special and lucky).