Syrup

Act as your avatar!

Where's the fun in this? I, for one, would rather go on a mission than stand around in idle chat.

No icon to see here...keep moving please.

*I sense something nearby watching me...I turn but see nothing and keep on walking*

*keeps flowing towards Lake Huron not noticing anything unusual*

CUPCAKES!!!*laughs like syco, starts raining rain cupcakes* JOIN ME MY FRIENDS!!! LET US PLOT against THE EVIL MUFFIN!!

AHHH!! RUN FOR YOUR LIFES ITS GIR!!*looks down at the bottom of cupcake rapper, notice i have no legs cause im a cupcake* crap.

What is impossible?

Though I have no idea what manner of 8east you are, I must commend you for getting past Jedi's mind tricks.

well boo to iaza.com

ooh look, the person who likes to argue with the jedi. i shal stalk her now * stalks WaterScorpion * hey looks its gir! hi gir. * continues stalking *

*Crawls out from river soaking wet and weak* *Begins coughing up water*

*Turns around to look at kiyye* Ufufu, what is a fish? What are you? You must be a toy! Let's play!

i used to be a toy but i ran away because ninjas are aweosme. i am arthur ang i am a dragon pillow pet. fish are those little slimy reptile thingys that swim in water. they also pee in water. we can play stalk space alien argue girl! * continues to stalk water scorplion *

I do not know what space alien is either, uuu! I've been locked up for a long, long time! But I know how to play with danmaku! *Begins shooting rings of orange bullets while U.N. Owen was her? starts playing*

a space aliean is a person who comes from up there * points at sky * ooh shinys & bullet pierces tree * * veers away from bullets. i scold u. bullets are not for play. bullets are for killing. killing is not play.