Syrup

Act as your avatar!

Pick a laundry basket, any laundry basket! Only one contains a sleeping mint dragon!

Well Flan-chan likes fire so there will be fire~! *continues to explode things*

No one can eat Flan-chan~! I break anything and everything! *Attacks RotomGuy with a flaming sword Lævateinn*

*turns to oven form and spits out fire and blows up the world* Hee hee.

How dare you flail in the presence of an under-estimated legend. *goes on raeg*

How dare you break all my toys?! *Takes RotomGuys eye and starts pouring her destructive powers into it.* I'm going to break you!

I'm gonna do an internet! biggrin.gif

WHOOOOOOAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH FIIIIIIIIIIIRRRRREEEE GET IT OOOOOF ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by kiyye

How dare you sleep under the presence of an under-estimated legend. *goes to TV form and plays volume as loud as heck*

RAWR HOW DARE YOU CONTINUE TO SLEEP *explodes the entire universe, ceasing all existance to exist*

*presents a paradox*

Okay, if all existence is destroyed, then why are the forums still existing? The forums are an existence in themselves If the forum exists, and we are all still posting, and therefore existing, then surely not all existence is destroyed? But Rotom is a supposed legend, who may or may not be able to destroy all existence at will, He has willed it, yet not alll is destroyed?

Even if all existence was wiped out, nothing is also an existence. In order for nothing to exist, something must exist in its place.

*creates more paradoxes and gets stuck in one, waking me up*

Gosh darn it. I only wanted one paradox.

... HOW DARE YOU BE A SMARTASS IN MY PRESENSE *wonders what to explode since all extistance no longer exists and this is merely a never-ending dream*

FIIIIIIREEEEE!!!!!

* flys around franticly and jumps into river that just appeared * gosh darn it. im wet now.

Well, nonexistence is basically nothing, and nothing is an existence,

censorkip.gif, another paradox better not be forming.

Anyways, just explode the infintie laundry baskets around here. Or will something to exist then make it go boom.

Hmmm.... *turns into washing machine form and spits out tons of laundry baskets* FEEL TEH PAAAAAIN.

HEY! Give the penny back or I'm going to fly over there and burn you! Or was it blind you... GIVE ME MY PENNY!!!!

CG: _ _ _ _ _.

EB: karkaaaaaaaat! D:

Oh Gog Karkat, how'd you find your way here? And John, why spend your time with him when you could 8e spending it with me? :::;)

You fool... don't you know that dragons are smarter than that!? How could I possibly fall for the peanutbutter sandwich trap you made? One, I'm not hungry... and two... did you ever think to look behind you sometimes? Now how about to your left? Or right? Perhaps abov- no no... don't start running! I said get back here!!!