Newbie Gifting Project

The Newbie Gifting Project Thread

Lying on a Newbie Gifting form will give a 2 week Strike to any person who does this.

Trading away eggs gifted through Newbie Gifting will result in being Blacklisted.

Please remember to thank those who have donated eggs to you,

and to use your manners and show appreciation when someone is offering you a gift.

~Updates on the Newbie lists~

ThorneWyvern - Your request list was added to the list. Welcome to Newbie Gifting!

The Inheritance - Your request list was added to the list. Welcome to Newbie Gifting!

sbowen - Your request list was added to the list. Welcome to Newbie Gifting!

mirjana - Your request list was added to the list. Welcome to Newbie Gifting!

Kuro Tamamo no Mae - Your request list was added to the secondary list. Welcome to Newbie Gifting!

Firecatx - You have been removed from the list. Congratulations on your Bronze badge!

taterbunz- You have been removed from the list. Congratulations on your Bronze badge!

Candythekitty1152- You have been removed from the list. Congratulations on your Bronze badge!

~Updates on the donor lists~

fractalanatomy - You have been added to the donor list. Welcome to Newbie Gifting and thanks for offering eggs to the Newbies!

To be added to our donor lists you have at least to have a Silver trophy. Please provide the right proof before submitting your Donor Request. You can gift eggs in our thread nonetheless. Just go ahead and PM our listers or offer your eggs here in the forum thread.

Anyone is welcome to PM newbies or to post eggs on Newbie Gifting, the donor list is for newbies to PM requests to them.

Please make list updates by posting your changes in bold print. Do not make list changes by resending a new introductory form. If you are unsure as to how to change your list, please look through the rules or look through this forum thread for examples.

Mystic_halo

Gift report!

Donor's name: Mystic_Halo

Giftee's name: Mirjana

Lineage link of the gifted egg/hatchie: http://dragcave.net/lineage/LAZkj

Breed of the gifted egg: Gold

And also, I've achieved my bronze trophy! Please feel free to remove me at your earliest convenience.

Thank you so much once again for your generosity! wub.gif

I have this CB stripe egg. As no one seems interested and I need that egg slot now, it's free for anyone who wants it. (Even if that person is not a newbie anymore) Claimed smile.gif Edited by e-sheep

Gift report!

Giftee's name: naoshikka

Lineage link of the gifted egg/hatchie: Thunder Magma

Breed of the gifted egg: Thunder and Magma

I have a total of SIX BSA hatchlings ready for a quick adoption! There are 3 magi, 1 purple, and 2 pink to pick from. Some are CB or 2nd gen...others are, well, they will get the job done! laugh.gif

Send me a PM if you'd like some of these hatchlings. A few of them are getting close to growing up, so be quick!

No need to be officially registered in this thread to ask for them--just looking for new players who can benefit from these BSA dragons!

Edited by Sarcastra

Newbie Request!

Forum Name: NecronLordofLawtan

Scroll: NecronLordofLawtan

Egg Request: Magma Dragon, Ice Dragon, non-inbred

Requested Gifter: N/A

Requested Mother: N/A

Requested Father: N/A

Do you have any dead eggs on your scroll? No

If so, why?

German Ice Cream... xd.png

Edited by NecronLordofLawtan

Hey, I noticed that I am no longer an active donor, and I'd very much like to be on the list again. ^__^

I would like to be put on the donors list!

Forum Name: Minibobini

Scroll: http://dragcave.net/user/Minibobini

Stipulation: I'm willing to breed just about anything on my scroll except Shimmers at the moment. All you need to do is ask. happy.gif Oh, just an fyi, I am sometimes a bit slow at responding to PMs on here, though. Doesn't mean I'm ignoring you, I promise~

I'm back with more BSA hatchlings! This time I have 3 reds and a magi. Send me a PM if you have room on your scroll and need these guys!

Question: Would joining a startup lineage count towards your "list" count? Or did I misread it, thinking 3 eggs = you could only join 3 lists on the entire dragon forum...

Edited by NecronLordofLawtan

Not currently an active donor, but I have an ice egg for somebody who doesn't have one yet. PM me!

user posted image

Yes, you can ask about the Ice dragon, but please first add the link to your scroll in your signature. I sent a PM with directions on how to do this.

Edit: No one requested the egg and it's getting very low on time now, so I'm dropping it in the AP.

Edited by Troubletail

Gift report!

Giftee's name: NecronLordofLawtan

Lineage link of the gifted egg/hatchie:

Thunder

Magma

Ice

Breed of the gifted egg: Magma, Ice, and Thunder

Thank you!

Please change requested dragons to Nebula and Golden Wyvern

I have this green copper hatchling (I have no idea what gender it will be, was received as part of a trade) who is looking for a home. Please send me a PM if you would like to take it in. smile.gif

I'll only wait one day for a response before I gift it elsewhere. Remember you can take hatchlings even if you are egg locked if you aren't at your scroll limit (12 for no trophy) for growing things. Found a home.smile.gif

Edited by Dracaena

Forum Name: TomBoiiWolfie

Scroll: http://dragcave.net/user/TomBoiiWolfie

Egg Request: Cheese, paper and Blusang Lindwurm please smile.gif

Requested Gifter:

Requested Mother:

Requested Father:

Do you have any dead eggs on your scroll? Yep

If so, why? Some died naturally and I killed a sunstone because I was bored and nooby ;P

EDIT: Hmm, my fave movie is probably Grave of the Fireflies to be honest, I don't know.

Edited by TomBoiiWolfie

Lying on a Newbie Gifting form will give a 2 week Strike to any person who does this.

Trading away eggs gifted through Newbie Gifting will result in being Blacklisted.

Please remember to thank those who have donated eggs to you,

and to use your manners and show appreciation when someone is offering you a gift.

~Updates on the Newbie lists~

NecronLordofLawtan - Your request list was added to the list. Welcome to Newbie Gifting!

TomBoiiWolfie - Your request list was added to the list. Welcome to Newbie Gifting!

mirjana - You have been removed from the list. Congratulations on your Bronze badge!

naoshikka - You have been removed from the list. Congratulations on your Bronze badge!

sbowen - You have been removed from the list. Congratulations on your Bronze badge!

ThorneWyvern - You have been removed from the list. Congratulations on your Bronze badge!

~Updates on the donor lists~

Minibobini - You have been added to the donor list. Welcome to Newbie Gifting and thanks for offering eggs to the Newbies!

sadkit827 I can't add you to the donors list until you reach a silver badge, please continue to donate to newbies through the thread and by PMing them directly, and please feel free to reapply once you have your silver badge.

To be added to our donor lists you have at least to have a Silver trophy. Please provide the right proof before submitting your Donor Request. You can gift eggs in our thread nonetheless. Just go ahead and PM our listers or offer your eggs here in the forum thread.

Anyone is welcome to PM newbies or to post eggs on Newbie Gifting, the donor list is for newbies to PM requests to them.

Please make list updates by posting your changes in bold print. Do not make list changes by resending a new introductory form. If you are unsure as to how to change your list, please look through the rules or look through this forum thread for examples.

Mystic_halo

Hey guys! I got my bronze trophy!

Here's a very special thank you to everyone, especially the creators of this wonderful thread!

wub.gif