Merryier12

The Agency

Anri

Shadow did not shy away when the mare came up beside him, but he did put a decent four feet between them. The stallion, like Anri, trusted no one; and most times, no one trusted them. Anri glanced at the woman, taking in her voice more than her features. The wolf. The reader. He knew of her, had found what her Grace was and saw it no threat to him. Not because he had a strong metal barrier but because he had nothing in his mind worth reading. Nothing that she could hold over him.

His voice was the same as before when he'd spoke to Will and Lady Kailey, when he'd spoke those eight words. "Doesn't concern you...Lady Wolf..." He didn't speak much and when he did he said very little. He didn't find any point in speaking when actions managed to get things done. Shadow snorted, shaking his mane and lifting his head, holding it humbly but with a sense of pride and duty. Same as Anri in every way.

William Jones

William mounted the horse swiftly. His mind was reeling. Thoughts of anger, feelings of injustice all swirling in a hurricane like fashion in his mind. He sat stiffly on Umber's back, not wanting to move until Kailey had mounted the horse too. They'd have a long day of riding, but would reach Inlain soon all the same. No, it wasn't a long day, but it would be a tiring ride. Will was more than ready to move and openly let this emotion be sensed. He was eager to leave. The soldiers that hunted for Kailey would catch on to their trail soon enough.

"Kailey, if you don't mind, we need to get moving. I don't want to have to leave you, but if you'd rather sit and wait to take on an entire army by yourself, I'll be leaving," He grumbled. As soon as the words left his mouth, he regretted it. Will spun around in the saddle to face her. His mouth opened and closed a few times before he was able to decide what he wanted to express. "I-I'm sorry. I didn't mean that. You know I didn't mean that. I-I'm just angry and I want to get moving. I don't like being hunted by a bigger animal than I can hide from. A whole kingdom is hard to disguise yourself from." He tried desperately to explain his behavior. Of course, it didn't condone it, but it made it clearer to her how he felt.

Kailey

Kailey had noted that Will had mounted Umber, and was simply prolonging their delay because she didn't want to leave before someone had admited the other was right. With a frown she finished eradicating the burn pit from the fire as Will's angry and unsettled emotions peaked. He grumbled that if she wanted to stay and face an army on her own, he'd be leaving. Instantly, she felt two things. One was her own hurt feelings, and the other Will's immidiate regret of his words. Good. He should feel sorry.

He whipped around in the saddle to face her then, and seemed to flounder for something to say. It took him a few moments, during which Kailey's emotions were closed off, to find what he was trying to say. He reitterated his earlier statement quickly, worried that she'd been hurt by his words. She had been. Kailey made no comment, simply pulled herself into the saddle, determidly accepting no help. Her face was still guarded, nothing of the hurt, or quiet happiness showed. "It's a long way to Inlain, we'd best get a move on."

((um, 'a strong metal barrier'? I assume it means mental barrier? And 'Lady Wolf'! People say I am like a wolf in the real world.))

Senka

Senka was amused when Anri's horse danced a few feet away from her. She knew why, and she was not surprised. Most people tended to prefer to keep a distance with her, when she wasn't keeping at a distance with them. She also sensed Anri's pride, and his horse's as well. She allowed her face to show a bit of her amusement, a slight twist to the lips, a slight tilt of her head, her green-and-gray eyes widening ever so slightly, a small shadow of a twinkle showing through her normally cool stare. "Lady Wolf, is it, these days? Some rumors are getting wilder. I seem to recall a farmer saying I could petrify a person just by looking at them and a girl bartender saying I could read the future a couple days back." She did not face Anri; she talked with her face straight ahead. But that did not in the least sense seem that she was not talking to him. Their horse's hooves rang out on the hard stone, Jyotsna's a bit lighter because of her natural elegant steps. Anri's black stallion, a powerfully built battle horse that was slightly taller than her own mare, made Senka seem to vanish with her cloak into the dappled shadows cast by swaying trees, her mare near-vanishing with her because of its own dappled gray pelt. Anri stood tall, strong, and very visible, the white as she was black. It would've been a strange scene to any person looking at them.

Edited by Sylverfinger

William Jones

She was verbally expressing herself. That was good. Will's eyes darted away from hers as she got onto the horse. He turned around and faced the correct way. Gripping the reins, he wondered if he should say something more. After a moment, however, he decided against it. Will gritted his teeth angrily. Why did she affect him like this? No one else ever had. He spurred the horse on, leaving behind only matted grasses and a had-been camp fire. They were actually surprisingly well started off. He had gotten moving a lot sooner than he normally did, but that did not rest his weary mind. Nothing could while he was in the Kingdom of Lovissa. The Kingdom that was hunting himself and Kailey.

The morning light was little. It gave a faint blue tint to everything as Will's eyes darted across the horizon. Dew had soaked his feet and now he felt it better than ever as the wind buffeted them. There weren't many sounds, save Umber's hooves beating mercilessly against the ground. It was as if his urgency had passed into his steed. Will suddenly saw something. It appeared to be bigger than a man. His eyes shifted quickly to focus on the fleeting form. It was pale blue and its head twitched. No, not a man, but a deer. He sighed, calming his crazed mind.

((-rubs neck subconsiously- yea, I meant mental. I wrote that all out on my ipod, and the 'n' on that thing never wants to do right lol

He meant it as a parcial insult, parital respect. Anri is weird like that. He knew people called her 'like a wolf' so he just outright called her one to make it clear that he knew who she was and what she could do without saying as much. He doesn't like to talk.))

Anri

Anri only gave a slight shrug, looking ahead of him absently. He didn't travel often with others, but when he did, he said little. He'd called her Lady Wolf simply because others had said she was like a wolf. Did it truly matter what name a person was called by? Anri had been called Devil's Son and Demon. He and his stallion had earned the title Devil's Twins.

It neither affected him or insulted him. He didn't care what others called him and didn't care why. His scarred red eye gave nothing away and his uninjured blue one wasn't visible to her. He rolled his shoulder, hearing the bones pop and the tension in the limb leave. Old wounds needed tending and that was his way of tending them.

((Ipods can be annoying. I recommend Ipads. And I suppose Anri is very anti-social, isn't he? Senka can be unapproachable, but she is good at talking (and persuading) nonetheless...it sometimes is part of her many and varying missions Sir Charles gives her. By the way, where is Sir Charles these days?))

Senka

She allowed her face to become even more amused. This Anri was priceless, priceless! She supposed that he was better at fighting than at talking. To her, both were equally invaluable. Fighting skills where certainly invaluable, but information - about things, about people, about events - could be as, or even more, powerful. And people were not swayed onto your side when you fought them; quite the opposite. Anri was interesting... She prepared a reading.

Pulling the cowl of her hooded cloak further over her eyes so that her face was hidden in deep shadows, she brought her mind to her reading state. It was easy to focus on Anri; he was the closest and brightest thread she saw, and she saw him first. She had no doubt he was Guarded. Many good Agents where trained to be in case there was a mind reader trying to find important secrets. She came cautiously closer, just close enough to not set off his attention, and listened as well as she could. Lady Wolf... She didn't want him to believe she really cared so much about the title. She had also been called 'The Dragoness' and 'Fathomer' several times in the past. But his thoughts were faint, because of its distance, and she soon lost them altogether. She drew back into her own mind.

Edited by Sylverfinger

((I agree but can't afford one lol. And not so much anti-social as not talkative. He can stand in a crowd of people and seem normal but not talk with anyone. And I have no idea lol.))

Anri

Anri didn't spare Senka a glance when she pulled her hood farther down, knowing what she was going to do but not caring. His own hood was down far enough to hide his eyes and the mask was pulled up to hide the lower half of his face. His normal look that never changed. He twisted his neck absently then looked ahead again, watching nothing but sensing everything.

((sorry for my delay had a party last night))

Kailey

Kailey had lawless into silence as the ride went on. It was windy, a typical day in Adornetti really. Kailey was glad though, that they had left Lovissa City far behind. There was an autumn bite to the wind that stung her eyes and face. It felt like needles attacking her skin with no reservation, but Kailey could stand it. Her face was flushed from the wind, and her red mane of curls were blowing behind her, sometimes whipping hardly against her face, and sometimes curling into a painful knot that Kailey was forced to undo. She felt Will stiffen once, and followed his gaze to a lone deer, Kailey could determine nothing special about it but watched as it snorted and scampered away.

When the wind finally quieted, and Kailey regained the feeling of her hands, she frowned. She knew they were almost there, but could still feel anger rolling off of Will. Her own feelings could often be effected by the ones surrounding her, so her own anger and annoyance had yet to fade as well. Umber was a good horse, and hadn't yet tired of the constant motion. Kailey herself was ready and willing to stop, but wasn't going to be the first to tell the other that they were ready to forgive.

Senka

"Mmm..." Senka decided that she had no more use to tag along with Anri. Guiding Jyostna a bit farther away from Anri's Shadow, she stepped off the cobblestone road and onto the many streets and alleyways that housed shops and homes. She had a destination in mind, now that she was not in Sir Charles's territory, and planned to linger there for as long as she could.

((Still waiting for gist to post... T-T Otherwise my character's going to chill for a long time...))

((Sorry ND! I thought I told you guys about my *almost* hiatus... Within a post or two, you can RP with either the Lady or Richard to keep yourself company while I'm gone. Sorry!))

Lady Mariee

"Of course I know where I'm going. I know this castle like the back of my hand. See? We're here." She motioned towards the large door, and, with a little effort, shoved it open. She saw Richard. "Richard! It's so nice to see you!How have you been?"

King Richard

He saw the door swing open, and his older sister and a kitchenservant walk in. "Hmmm? Oh, I'm doing fine. I was just coming to meet you to see if your tailors had anything for me. My stock has been dwindling rather of late. So what brings you here?" Then he saw the servant behind her. "Oh. Do you need him for your services?" "For the time being; just until the summertime, then I shall return him." "Hmmm. Very well, I suppose that it will do no harm. I don't even know what he has even been employed for. Shall we go? 'Twill be an awfully long ride.""Why, of course. And then I can show my new wood-chopper the ropes!" She tittered a laugh as she started walking back out of the door. Richard also started walking out, but the kitchenservant wasn't walking behind him. He sighed, and said, "Are you coming?".

Edited by gistofeverything

Senka

Leaving her horse in an inn where she was sure the innkeeper loved money more than life, dropping several silver coins along with it, she silently made her way on foot to other inns and bars where there were people regularly going in and, more often than not, out so drunken they usually dropped halfway down the street, bringing news and gossip along with them. Places like these were prime areas to pick up on the local news and small golden nuggets of information from other parts of the country. She entered a large pub with a creaky sign in badly need of repainting and replacing overall, labeling 'Boar's Head'. She pulled the hood of her cloak down further, shadowing her mismatched eyes. As she came in the barmen looked up, polishing several filthy alcohol-clouded glasses, but that was it. The rest of the people inside were talking loudly with each other. Largely unnoticed, she took a seat at the wall facing all in the bar and the door as well. A girl came over, asking if she wanted something. Senka turned slowly to her, and the girl hurriedly walked away. People said she was frightening and dangerous. Senka allowed the corners of her mouth to slightly turn up, slowly smiling, as she leaned forward.

What places would hold interest for the Lady Wolf? Where would she come, swift as a shadow, leaving death in her wake? Who would be the unfortunate this time? And what would they do, waking up and discovering that the Lady Wolf had come and gone? Closing her eyes, Senka drifted to mind-read, ears still open and hearing as she saw their silver thread-thoughts beneath the lids of her eyes. Oh, yes, she was dangerous indeed.

Edited by Sylverfinger

((I Pmd Kokay... No response, I'm stiluck without him unless someone wishes to find Lily?))

((HEY! I am most certainly a female. Someone dig up that post for me and I'll be back for a bit. No certain activity, but what can I say? School, friends, play, etc. I'm a bit busy. I'll post as much as I can, promise!))

((I know you're a girl xd.png I was reffering to Will xd.png *heads to get the post*))

((Alright. I'll post as soon as I see what I need to post to... xd.png But, I'm probably going to bed for the night soon... D: So the reply will either be late tomorrow or sometime Monday...))

((Hey guys. Sorry I haven't posted in awhile so Charlie goes to another lcuky person. as for Blade, he lives in japan under master hurisho moto now bye bye. Sorry.))

((This is your most recent character post:

She was verbally expressing herself. That was good. Will's eyes darted away from hers as she got onto the horse. He turned around and faced the correct way. Gripping the reins, he wondered if he should say something more. After a moment, however, he decided against it. Will gritted his teeth angrily. Why did she affect him like this? No one else ever had. He spurred the horse on, leaving behind only matted grasses and a had-been camp fire. They were actually surprisingly well started off. He had gotten moving a lot sooner than he normally did, but that did not rest his weary mind. Nothing could while he was in the Kingdom of Lovissa. The Kingdom that was hunting himself and Kailey.

The morning light was little. It gave a faint blue tint to everything as Will's eyes darted across the horizon. Dew had soaked his feet and now he felt it better than ever as the wind buffeted them. There weren't many sounds, save Umber's hooves beating mercilessly against the ground. It was as if his urgency had passed into his steed. Will suddenly saw something. It appeared to be bigger than a man. His eyes shifted quickly to focus on the fleeting form. It was pale blue and its head twitched. No, not a man, but a deer. He sighed, calming his crazed mind.

And by the way, Merryier, can you update the 'Spots' section, the second post? Thanks. It's just that I'm getting confused on whose loyal to who on a daily basis. I'm thinking of interesting things Senka could do... a fight would liven things up, definitely.))

Ruya

She swept her blue and gray-black eyes over the tavern as she opened the door and cold, swirling wind, carrying bits of fallen leaves, filled the room. Some people looked up, more than a few mutterings were heard. A man with a short, matted beard, nursing a steaming tankard of beer at a far table, cursed loudly and spoke, his voice surly and more than a bit drunken. "Shu' da door, ninny! Wha' ya wannin ta do, chill deh bones off a soul like us'ns who don' have a coin to scrub tageder 'cept in food 'n' drink? Ya needs mannirs, lass, yis-" Ruya turned her head, and the candlelight suddenly illuminated her previously shadowed face, showing her mismatched eyes. The man abruptly shut up and all talk in the tavern ceased. The barman, topping up another tankard full of foaming beer, began to openly gape at her as the already-full cup began to overspill, creating a dark brown puddle. The lone girl server stared at her, then quickly looked back down as Ruya swept her gaze over her. She sighed. She was still relatively new to how much people reacted when they saw one with the Grace, and it annoyed her, discovering she always had to walk with her face shadowed if she wanted to talk normally with other people.

She became aware of someone looking at her in a far corner.There was a slightly shorter than average woman, wearing a drab cloak and a sword, sitting alone at a relatively unnoticed dark corner table. Her eyes were shadowed, so Ruya couldn't tell if she was Graced or not. That face caught her eyes for a moment, and held it there. A haze started stealing over her mind, but she blinked and recovered herself. Looking away, she strode over to the table next to the woman's and sat down. The tavern was deathly silent, but then, one by one, people started talking again and the room refilled with noise.

Senka

Senka watched the newcomer as she swung open the door, her blue-gray cloak fluttering slightly behind her, her claymore strapped to her back casting an impressive sillouette. She was obviously Graced, as no normal warrior would have such an outfit, and her eyes gave her away. The newcomer swept her eyes over the room, lingering on her. Senka did not feel comfortable under such gazes, and her Grace kicked in, apparently, because she seemed to stumble a bit and her eyes - one blue, one gray - became unfocused for a while. But she shook her head, recovering, and continued towards her, sitting down in the table next to hers, taking a seat where she would face her, more or less, without appearing to be too interested in her. Well, if she wanted to be that way Senka would just have to play along with it. Closing her eyes until there was only a tiny slit, leaning back onto the wall, she slid her focus to the presence closest to her, the newcomer, and delved into her blue-tinged silver thoughts.

Edited by Sylverfinger

((Okay, FIRST PAGE UPDATED EVERYONE GO CHECK IT'S IMPORTANT!! kokay, as soon as you have the time, a post would be lovley))

Will

(This post is half-assed. Sorry. Better ones to come)

Will scoffed and turned. He didn't want to pay attention. He was mad at her, wasn't he? His blonde hair was getting long and he could feel it move in the wind. Scowling at this strange feeling, he shook his head. The hood fell from his head and around his shoulders. Now his ears were cold. It was less than what he had been aiming for. Letting out a short, sharp breath of angry air, Will raised his weary eyes to the sky. Though they glinted in different colors unlike those of others', his prayer was filled with the same spirit others possessed. Just because he had different colored eyes from those around him, did not mean that he was not a human. That he did not have the same feelings that everyone else experienced. People tended to forget that.