Rockin' On

"Lets Make Some Magic"

I Have a Dragon to Donate!

Breed:Maji

Owner/Breeder Donating:Rockin' On

Link:http://dragcave.net/lineage/5oCvn

This last egg is a "MAGIC" starter egg from pair #4..PM me to adopt it!

Edited by Rockin' On

My breeding decisions re: the pygmies is:"ALL Pygmies EXCEPT the "misfit" breed of pygmy, will be ACCEPTABLE as breeds in lineage!! biggrin.gif

As for the "Drakes"..all of the gloryDrakes "Day & Night" are accepted into the lineage..Ochedrakes are a gentle(not quite as bright,but they SING!) so they are accepted into our lineage!

As for the SEASONALS LIKE WINTER<SUMMER,etc..they have always been accepted,but as far as the "holiday" dragons,I cannott think of any with BAD HABITS(like ferocious scavenging)..but of course we WONT accept the MARROW breed ,which is ferocious! Sweetlings,Pumpkins,and any Yules are fine,if you got 'em.you can use themYAY! ANY QUESTIONS??

CONTEST FOR THUWED MAGIC EGG

TO APPLY SEND ME A PM ASAP..AND ILL GIVE YOU INFO!

Edited by Rockin' On

Pleased to hear Ochre's are accepted smile.gif

also the teenies, and Valentines - now I can use my Sunsong x Rosebud's here, yeah!

Thanks for breeds update, sooooo glad sweetlings are okay!

Contest? ooooowww, we just love contests....

and then there is this to show for Christmas Magic In The Air:

I Have a New Dragon!

Breed: Nebula

Owner/Breeder: grammydragon

Name of New Dragon: Christmas Magic Happens

Link:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/nHapN

Edited by grammydragon

sven64 has bred some Swallowtails, but can't decide if they are going to be

in the Magic lineage, or the Faithful lineage, or Both lineages.

I Have a New Dragon!

Breed: Swallowtail

Owner/Breeder:sven64

Name of New Dragon: not named

Link: http://dragcave.net/lineage/M4EfY

I Have a New Dragon!

Breed: Swallowtail

Owner/Breeder: sven64

Name of New Dragon: not named

Link: http://dragcave.net/lineage/4k8gA

Edited by grammydragon

Oh how nice to be notified, and Thanks Rockin'On for the prize for our first contest.

Just Curious, since I was a little locked at the time = but what was it and who won? tongue.gif

Show and tell? biggrin.gif

THAT PARTICULAR "THUWED" WAS MY VERY FIRST..& IS VERY DEAR TO ME...NOT EVERYONE GETS AN EGG FROM THAT DRAGON..BUT THE WINNER DID... biggrin.gif

(SEE ABOVE)

AWESOME BREEDING JAYME!! I AM LOCKED!! WAITING FOR A GIFTER(HOPEFULLY) TO PICK UP SOME EGGS!!THX FOR SHARING!!

GRATZ to Sven 64!! They were next on requrst list for a # 6 white "starter" egg,& I got the starting pair in a good mood today.they gave me an egg which I gifted to Sven64 to continue with their excellent breeding!!

OonObOdy was gifted/adopted Majix "STARTER" egg from pair # 4..good for you,get them while they are available!

GRATZ!

may I join? would like a starter egg from pair #1 or #3. i don't understand even gen so i will try stairstep. thought spiral might be fun too.

going to be locked for at least today and maybe tomorrow though. depends on if my tinsel cooperates with my plans.

WELCOME TO OUR "MAGIC" LINEAGE!! biggrin.gif sTAIRSTEP (AND SPIRAL IS fine..ONLY THING WE DONT ALLOW IS INBREEDING & "CLICK- BREEDING"(AT RANDOM)! EVEN GENERATIONS ARE EASIER THAN THE STAIRSTEP..JUST A DIFEENT LOOK..IF YOU LIKE,I OR ANOTHER MEMBER CAN EXPLAIN & TEACH YOU EASILY HOW TO BREED "EVEN" LINEAGES...IF YOU CAN BREED STAIRSTEP,YOU CAN BREED EVEN LINEAGES..ITS JUST WHAT IT SAYS...ALL THE ANCESTORS ARE IN AN EVEN BACKGROUNG,IT LOKS SORT OF LIKE A SQUARE OR BOX WITH DRAGONS MAKING IT ! ILL TRY TO BREED YOU REQUESTS ASAP..BUT AS THERE IS NO LIMIT TO STARTER EGGS,I ACTUALLY HAVE AN "AVAILABLE" 'HATCHIE NOW' FROM MAJI PAIR # 4...IF YOU ADOPT A MAGIC "STARTER" YOU CAN START BREEDING & WORKING ON YOUR LINEAGE(S) RIGHT AWAY...RATHER THAN WAIT FOR YOUR EGG(S)! JUST A THOUGHT! LET ME KNOW IF YOU WANT THE STARTER HATCHIE,& YOU WILL STILL GET YOUR OTHERS...WELCOME AGAIN,& GRATZ TO JOIN OUR HAPPY GROUP!

Rockin' On

sven64 and I welcome our new member, spring_dragon.

And we would be glad to give some guidance for even gen lineages also.

and thanks from sven64 for the new white starter...

Ive gifted Spring Dragon with a new "starter" egg from pair # 1,the Daydream pair,gratz!!

Better yet,they MAY also take the bred Maji egg from pair number# 5 when scroll is open,lets hope they get that lucky so soon! biggrin.gif

Rockin' On

Hope to get a PM from you ASAP re: the maji eggs possible adoption!

Edited by Rockin' On

Our newest member, spring_dragon has been gifted one of the offspring of starter pair # 1 that they had requested! Awesome timing...GRATZ,& enjoy!!