sapphiredragon73

The Tribes OOC

Might as well follow my mentor smile.gif and Ethril, your dragon sounds so cute! I want to give her a hug.

I'm glad you like her! I wanted to make her as cute as possible. And what better then a little girl who is so defenseless and scared of her own shadow?

I'd kind of like to learn more of Sikara's story, but I'm assuming you're saving it for if she get's accepted.

well I could tell you in a PM..>.>...but yes, I'm saving things like the truth of her father, why they lived in the small town, why people treated Sikara and her mother badly, etc, for when she is accepted. If I have to change something, then those minor back story parts need to be changed as well.

Yay, another person!

I'm not sure what else would suit Nightstreak other than void, though :c what do you guys think?

Hmmm, how about water? The ocean can be very unforgiving. But you're right it is hard to find something that suits him.

Didn't realize there were that many dark colored dragons. I think that's close to what Sikara would look like if she was grown. Maybe a little more hair on her head, but otherwise it looks good.

I don't mind most of the changes you made to her. I like the feathers and the new markings. I'm just not happy with the color choice.

And has anyone else noticed that our dragons tend to have very warm colors? Just thought that was interesting.

Sorry for being picky, I get overprotective of my characters.

Edited by Mitsuko

Yeah, i'm on the same line as Mitsuko here on my charries. That's not how I imagined them to look, I'd more or less prefer to draw my charries ... not use a computer generated program, sorry :/

Thanks, darkangel and Mitsuko, for switching. <3

Also, darkangel, if it's only at night, it's fine with me.

Anyway, Ethril, your charrie looks good! accepted. Same to you, Achios.

If I can make a request, and I really really don't mean to be rude, could you not make the things for my characters?

Also, remember, Mitsuko, no double posting. also, you might want to take note that it's really early in the morning, and since Mitsuko has a mentor, she would be training with the mentor, not hunting by herself. <3

Edited by sapphiredragon73

I figured that, considering her personality, she'd sneak off without him to go do whatever she felt like doing.

Oh, and sorry about the double post, I'll just go edit the original one.

Edited by Mitsuko

Yay! When do we start? :3

EDIT: Thought I'd let you know that I have to be gone for two hours in a little bit. :c don't get too far ahead without me if you guys decide to start.

Edited by darkangel787

we've already started. Also, this is a slow-paced RP, so i wouldn't expect it to go more than a day in the RP, over a week or so in RL.

(does that make sense?)

If you guys read the updates section in the IC topic, you can see what's going on.

Flamedraco, Mitsuko is in the Laeas Tribe now, sorry >.<

Same with Nightstreak.

And the sun is rising, it's not before the sun rose

Edited by sapphiredragon73

Flamedraco, Mitsuko is in the Laeas Tribe now, sorry >.<

Same with Nightstreak.

And the sun is rising, it's not before the sun rose tongue.gif

Oh, my bad. dry.gif

I'll take the post down for now, will repost maybe the next day or so.

Regarding the timing of it, will it be okay if I mention that he wakes up that early?

Edited by flamedraco

you're fine, it's all good.

Sure, that's totally fine. If you want, you can have it starting off from when he's awake, you don't have to say he just woke up.

Uh, darkangel Mitsuko hasn't actually put down the sheep yet. She was still headed home when Nightstreak stopped her.