sapphiredragon73

The Tribes OOC

I've got an idea for Sikara's dad, but I want to run it past Sapphire first. He'll be more of an NPC then an actual character of mine.

Okay I really want to send Mitsuko charging to Sikara's aid, but that's not the story so I'm going to sit here and wait for retirbution.

Wait, does that mean anyone can charge in and rescue her, or do you have someone in mind already?

I'd really like to know if this is the case, since I don't want to mess up your story. But if I can go then *evil grin* well those boys won't get off easy.

That's it, I'm going in.

Okay I feel much better now.

Also, sorry Saph about all the posts today. I kinda got caught up in the banter between Mitsuko and Nightstreak and I really wanted to bring down retrebution for poor Sikara.

Edited by Mitsuko

Rescue was open to anyone wanting to rescue her. I still can't decide which clan she'd be best in. With her father's backstory (oh that's going to be devious) almost done, things will get complicated with Sikara.

I'll wait for darkangel to post before I post.

OOH! I wanna go save her with Athena. I would really love to mentor her <3

Her personality seems like it would match the Sares more... but that's your choice, Ethril.

It's fine, but I would really prefer if you guys could keep it to one post per day for now.

EDIT: The Laeas Ran spot has been taken. Fascino's form is in the second post of the OoC.

Edited by sapphiredragon73

Hey if you want Athena to show up after hearing Sikara scream and then there be an argument or something over her, then go for it! That's actually what I was thinking of.

edit: Could we amend the posting limit to 2 per day? That way if there's discussion going on between two characters, then at least they can have a response to each other.

Edited by Ethril Dragon

Thanks Sapphire. I'm just afraid if limited to 1 post, things would go way to slow.

I'm still going to wait for darkangel to post before I post.

Edit: Oh and what did you think of Fascino's human appearance? I spent most of the day drawing that.

Edit2: Oh and how long would it take for Sikara to transform into her dragon form? A few minutes, hours, or a whole day?

Edited by Ethril Dragon

Yeah I thought I should give a little insight as to why Mitsuko just went ballistic on those guys.

Ethy- that was actually really good! <3

also, no probs smile.gif

It would take around a few hours... maybe two?

flamedraco- not so much dawn; maybe early morning... around 6ish

Watinng for Ethy to post before I do smile.gif

Just a quick reminder because I know my little details tend to get buried in my posts but Mitsuko is in human form. She shifted to try and make Sikara less afraid of her.

Oh wow. Sikara is going to have a panic attack at this rate. First the teenagers, then a dragon killing them, then she's bit, I can really work with this :: cackles and rubs hands :: yesss. But I'm still waiting for darkangel to post.

Just to be sure, Sikara would be transforming rapidly then? Her markings would become more pronounced at first I think. And then maybe her little horns. :: already planning :: I think I'll have Sikara try to sneak to the closest tree to hide. Not that she can move much with her leg dislocated from her hip.

I want Saph to post before I do, and yeah Mitsuko could have handled that better couldn't she? She couldn't really help it though. All she saw was her kidnaper back from the grave and tormenting her brother again.

Mitsuko- i know. I just assumed, since she is a weredragon, though not necessarily in dragon form, that she would still understand what Athena was saying.

Oh, I'll post after Ethy posts. I have a few things planned *grins evilly*

lol they're not bad things... i think xd.png

Omai If i were sikara, I would have fainted a long while ago tongue.gif

everyone, I'm noticing a bit of grammar mistakes in your posts, please watch out for those. remember, it's a literate RP. >.>

Also, Um Achios, Cerise woke up and went off someplace.

Cerise stirred and looked around for her oxet. "Urarius?" she asked softly, turning into her fox form.

The morning light cast a pleasant glow around the camp, as if it had its own halo. Cerise could already see that some of the dragons were stirring, as well. She kept quiet so she wouldn't disturb the wise Rans, but she still continued to search for her own Oxet so they could go hunting.

"Bother," she muttered. "I might as well just go myself and let him sleep."

Stepping clear of the cave, she transformed back into her crimson dragon form with a great rippling of scaled flesh and took to the sky, her form causing a slight afterglow of scarlet.

Saph- yeah I figured they could all understand each other no matter what form they were in. I just wanted that fact in plain view since my little details tend to get buried one way or another.

Oh she's close to fainting, but Sikara typically runs away and hides before fainting. You know, instinctual safety response. Make sure you're in a secure spot before making yourself vulnerable.

I'm tempted to make her squeak out "Don't eat me".

haha that would be lovely. Athena would get a huge shock that a fellow weredragon could even think that she would eat them xd.png

Yeah, Mitsuko, little details should never be overlooked; posts should be read very carefully... unless, of course, you are being eaten by a rabid bunny.

Ok, that seals it, I am making Sikara say "don't eat me". But not hysterically, quietly maybe, she's a quiet kid after all.

I thought she said she might as well sleep >_<

I SUCK at this...

Edited by ArchiosLukos

Heh, sorry about that Archios Dx

Tell me if I'm doing something wrong with Nightstreak. Dang, now I feel excluded from this whole plot thing xd.png That's what I get for having a rough, tough, and feeling-less character! tongue.gif