lycrawaterz14

Monster Hunters 1x1 with me and ND...

Atelo managed to get most of the people within the castle through the portal before the townsfolk came. He told them the same thing he told the others and ushered them into the portal. There were few problems, but Atelo turned his eyes looking for Zalala.

Atelo let out a sigh, watching everyone pass through. He had some of the guards to search to make sure there were no stragglers, his eyes turning to the portal to make sure it remained open.

Atelo frowned. "No... I haven't seen Malwari since..." He really didn't even know where the centaur was. A sinking feeling settled into his gut have his already pale face paled even more. He hadn't noticed, but he hadn't sensed Malwari's presence since the last time he saw him, and that was before Zsalin and Iso died. Why hadn't he noticed him gone?! They had all been so busy and engrossed in finding Rendsol, the death of Ito's parents, the demons in Zalala's country, trying to get Farrah back that they had lost track of the centaur. "He's not even in the castle..." he whispered softly. "I don't know where he is..."

Zalala's eyes just watered and she wandered into the portal, utterly alone.

Ito sighed. "Should I go look for him...?"

Atelo sighed, watching Zalala go. He would have to look up Malwari once this portal was closed. His eyes turned to Ito and shook his head. "He's not here. He may have snuck off to search around Zalala's kingdom like she did, only much earlier. He's most likely alive, but it's hard to say where he is exactly. I'll search and teleport him back. At least he'll be able to make Zalala happy, whereas I am still left in the dark as to why she won't talk to me anymore... If that's everyone, you should get to the portal and I'll close it."

"Well you did kind of have a nervous breakdown after she kissed you. Zalala hadn't ever kissed a man before. Kind of makes a bad impression after she's only been with gir-" he closed his mouth. "Um... Never mind." He became quiet and walked through the portal.

Atelo frowned. How was he supposed to fix something while he was under a power induced haze? He shook his head, making one last search of the castle before disappearing through the portal, letting it close behind them. He rubbed his temples before sitting down, closing his eyes as he drew magic to himself to search for Malwari.

Zalala tapped his shoulder. "You find anything?" She mumbled. She didn't want to disturb him...

"His trail," he murmured, his eyes still closed. "Zalala, I don't know what I did, but I'm sorry."

Zalala's head fell a bit. "No, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have acted like that... I just... Felt... Rejected." She turned away. "I tried to show affection, bu it didn't work out the way I wanted to."

Atelo sighed softly. "It's alright... don't put yourself down. We were both in the wrong. Let's start over once I locate Malwari."

Atelo continued his search, until his eyes flickered open. "Found him," he muttered, raising his hands and murmuring under his breath. A figure soon began to flicker into view and soon Malwari appeared, blinking in surprise. He was dirty and had cuts along his bod, but seemed otherwise alright.

Malwari relaxed when he realized where he was, wrapping his arms around the princess. "I'm sorry milady, I should have told you I was off to investigate the situation at the kingdom. I didn't want you to worry or come after me."

"As long as you're safe..." She let go, and looked back at him. "I couldn't find you when I went into the kingdom... I'm sorry..."

Malwari nodded. "It's quite alright. I was near where they were digging. It is... frightening."

"What we're they digging up...?" She asked quietly. She was quite in the dark about what was going on in her kingdom, while everyone else had been of havig adventures...

"It's...hard to explain." The centaur wrung his fingers, frowning. "I had yet to see it, but I could feel it. It caused the earth to hum, vibrate. It brought a sense of foreboding..."

"It's a portal," Atelo murmured, brushing the dust off himself before looking at them. "From what Terryn and Ito found from their trip to the demons' dimension, it is a portal that leads to Death's realm, and since it's uncovered, the Hounds of Hades will soon be unleashed."

Atelo raked his fingers through his hair. "We can't. Typically such world devastating matters were solved by the gods, but as it is clear, they have their own problems and most likely cannot help us this time..."