Anniepimm

The Last Post Race...

drops a bag of catnip onto Sockrael... biggrin.gif

*Drops two bags of catnip onto Darien, then walks away with the last post*

*grabs bags from Darien and tackles Sockrael* FEEL THE POWER OF CATNIP! RUNNING AWAY IS USELESS!

*jumps off and tackles solarflare3000* Catnip. Now. *hisses*

Ha, ha it don't work on me...... drops 50000,0000,0000,0000 bags of catnip onto Sockrael... If you need any more catnip Seacatsmeow just let me know and I'll be happy too go and get it for you... biggrin.gif

Edited by Darien

Ha, ha it don't work on me......[/i] drops 50000,0000,0000,0000 bags of catnip onto  Sockrael...[/i] If you need any more catnip Seacatsmeow just let me know and I'll be happy too go and get it for you... biggrin.gif

Hmm... At least I'm hidden in the catnip. This might actually work out for me.

Hopefully seacatsmew will fall asleep from all the food.

*pulls out a laptop and looks for more designs for paper airplanes*

*takes catnip and bites Darien* No, but I'll still bite you, either way.

ohmy.gif Thank you for taking all that catnip off of me. It was heavy.

*Finds last post and takes it, hiding it behind my back*

Driving in a helicopter, I sneak up behind sockrael and steal the last post, which I then eat making the last post mine! Btw, I'm still trying to hide catnip in my mouth.

Driving in a helicopter, I sneak up behind sockrael  and steal the last post, which I then eat making the last post mine! Btw, I'm still trying to hide catnip in my mouth.

*sends an army of paper airplanes after the helicopter, which all fall to the ground quickly* Grrr... Back to the drawing board.

*takes catnip and bites Darien* No, but I'll still bite you, either way.

OW!, Bad kitty, bad kitty!... tongue.gif

*continues to bite Darien while using twin tails to grab solarflare3000* You have my catnip. *waves to Sockrael* Anytime.

Don't make me use the needles again Seacatsmew!...

*pauses, then chomps, hard* Nya, ow yest kip viring who. *lets go* Translation: Nah, I'll just keep biting you. (Yes, I was biting my fist while trying to figure that out. I... Like to write alone.)

*bites harder, and scales snap needle* I have scales now. Your puny needles are weak against me!

*eats Darien again, annoyed* Ru li la~ Ru li la~ This singing voice~ I wonder~ Who will it end up reaching? *continues to sing*

makes a fire in side of Seacatsmew and makes catnip cookies and brownies...

Oooh, now I can keep warm in winter~ Now, to go find cake! *grows and charges at random lurkers*

*rolls around* Meow. This is what it sounds like when I roll around after I eat.