Anniepimm

The Last Post Race...

*eats paper air plane before curling up on the thread* No one will post after this....

I wouldn't be so sure that no one else will post... *writes another post*

Releases my dragons and they attack the forum! HAHAHAHAHA!!! This topic is destroyed!!! xd.png

*continues to sit on Darien while drawing on GGG's face with permanent marker* Well, I have a war to fight, so I'm not ending yet.

Using her magic, DB moves Seacatsmew off of Darien, but allows the drawing to continue but subs a water soluable marker for the permanent one, a pretty shimmery gold.

it seems like most everyone doesn't want the last post anymore.....

inthatcasei'lljusttakeitkthnxbai

*uses magic so the marker is still permanent* You baka, let the demon cat continue! *grabs Darien and sits on, then shoots death glare at Dusty white continuing to doodle on GGG's face* I'll eat everyone. Might give me a stomachache, but I'll eat everyone.

Ok you ask for it bad kitty... takes a big needle and POKES! Seacatsmew... Ha, ha...

... You just awakened your worst nightmare. I hate needles. I'm getting one or two in two days. You're about to regret that... As I cry.

*CHOMP.* I am royalty, nyan nyan nyan!

gets the needle back out... Don't make me use this again!...

Sorry, but I was just powered up by a compliment. They said I'm one scary cat~ *Ultimate attack Version One!* Cats only live once, after all. *chucks a giant mirror at the angel cat, destroying it with it's own power, and destroys needle* Sorry, but I'm not done yet. *walks away, fur turning white* Russian White mode, activated! Haven't been in this form for a while.

Sends an entire army of angel cats after seacatmew!!! You'll need one big mirror to stop them!

... *Ultimate Attack Version Three!* Okay. *A giant mirror appears, destroying all the angel cats* I'm best with Mirror Magic. That was easy.

throws catnip onto solarflare3000... Ooops!...

*bites Darien* How many times have we done this? *sits on him and reaches for solarflare3000* Eh.

I wonder if a phaserr set on high would obliterate this mess? Hmmmm? Draws phaser and fires at the tangled bodies.

... *Ultimate Attack Version Three!* Okay. *A giant mirror appears, destroying all the angel cats* I'm best with Mirror Magic. That was easy.

ok then. But you can't smash and army of metal dragons with a mirror!!! And I bite you before you can even try to bit me!

Edited by solarflare3000

bites Seacatsmew back and runs away with the win... tongue.gif