Anniepimm

The Last Post Race...

*slips out and sits on all of them again* You can't run. Or hide.

Denied. *slips out, again, and sits on GGG's head* Oh, I feel tall.

Wait....why I am so afraid of two ickle kitty cats?

*picks up and snugs*

*hisses* Denied. *turns into a giant demon cat and sits on both* Bad Fortune-sama and greenglassesgal-san.

It's bakeneko... *tails split and become two* And of course I'm a bakeneko. What fun is being a ordinary cat that can fly, use magic, and talk? *climbs back up*

*scrambles to top again* More of a baka than a neko, if you ask me (of course the Baka that I speak of is the pygmy tribe of Cameroon. What else were you thinking?).

I have no clue what you're talking about. I've only ever heard of the yokai, bakeneko. But I'm a shapeshifter, too. *sits on, turning into a giant*

*not sure if being sarcastic or legit* dry.gif It's a pun. Baka=stupid/idiot, neko=cat, bakaneko=yokai catbeast. Japanese lessons aside, I'll be sitting on top of you now, thank you very much.

Edited by greenglassesgal

Why are you both obssessed with sitting on each other? What did I miss?

I'm legit. And you're the baka here, you baka. *a giant paper fan appeared!* Aero Blast! *The fan moves and sends a tornado towards them!* I do love my fans~

C͎̜̼̲͈̜r̩̙èep͈̝͕̹̟̦y̸͈̣͚̦̙̰̙ ̶e̬̥̮n̤͕̩͖̝̜ou̘̥̻̫̝̮g̜͙̣͙̕h̘̠̲̘ ̹̣̳͙͇͓f̶̟̞͖̩̬͕o̵͇̠̜̻̝̙ͅr̞̯̪͍͙̜ͅ ͉̙̞̯y̞̰̜̦̘o̸̥̰̭̳̦̜͙u̱̫̖̹͟?҉̜͓

Ñ̷̡̖̟̝̩̟̦̹̲̹̈̚o̸̢̫̹̗̹̺̤̜̰̹̓̈́͛͑͆̆̌͆͜.̶̡̳̱͔̮͈͉͕̈́̓́̿̃̄͛͌́͌͜͝͠ ̷̮͔̯̻͕̿̎͘ͅN̷̨̹̦̥̔̃̀͛ȉ̷̯̙͎̗̥͓͈̯̖̬͔̘̙̺̓̅̃̇͝c̴̛̙̺͋̍̍̍̑́͋͝͠ę̵̱͖̳̼͍̲̳̹̙̺͗͜ ̴̝̫̲̘̔́͊̄̿ͅt̵̡̛̹̥͖̝̳̤͙̜̞̉̎͒̓̊́̓͐̇͝ͅŗ̵̠̤̩̟̹͍͇̲̖͍̩̒͌͐̈́̒̚y̵̨̡̨͔͎̩̮̘̖̯͖͍̥͑̊̇̐̌͒͛̅͜,̶̧͔͇̜̾̾̑̓ ̸̱̼̀̒͠ͅẗ̸̮̖̻̜͐̃̀̿h̵̪̩͚̮̙̗̙͚̠̫͂o̶̮̤̥̱͙̭̹̻͒͒͗̎̃̿́̐́͒̇ͅu̵̡̧̧͔̗̲̳̣̅̓̍͒̑̉͂͒͋͒̋͜ĝ̷̺̖͈̫̹̎̉̍h̷̨̪͚̪͔̳̻̰̗̭̞̼̋̃̈̂̒́͘.̵̗̊̿̉͌͑̋͛̀̑̒͠ *sits on*

Y̵̧̾ͪ̂̈́͌̀̋͑ͤ̋͑̿̀҉̪̭̝̬̺̮̦̖̣͈̤͍̣͔̙̳̦̝͢E̢̻͇̩̜͍͖̩̙̫̮͍̥̞͇̿̽̿̍̋̒ͧ̊͗̽̌̆ͮ̚͡Ȩ̡͕̪̲̻̞̣̘̭̝͓̟̦̜̗̮̮͔̔̀͐͒ͯ̉̍̀̋̈̃͋̈ͅͅE̴̯̭̥̹̤̜͈͍͚̽̓ͪ̋͒̑̉͟S͐̈ͯ̆ͦ҉̢҉̷͕̥̹͇̰͔S̴̵̥͎̜̖̪͖̩͍͉̼̝͓̪̥̱̬̈͊̔ͥ̏͘͞ͅS̸̨̞̙͇̹͖̤͉̘̯̩̰̟̞̬̝̩̠̣͋̀̈ͪͯ̐́̔̋̃͊ͤ̂̈́̍ͮ̓͞ͅS̨̯̞̦͖͚̫̪͕̱̗̤ͮͩͫͧͬ̈ͧ̈́̃̌̽ͤ͊̏̃͛ͫ̐͘͝ͅS̴̙̞̺̳̍ͫ́̓̐ͤͣͫ̅͒̋̈̐͛͟͞Ş̵̧̲͕̘͍͍̱̠̰̘͖̫̻ͬ̎̓̍ͮ͛́͢ͅS̷̵̢͎̩̰̾̒̃̑̍͐̄ͫ̇ͬ̿̐ͫ̓̉̈́̍̈́̓͜͟ͅS̋̔͊̐ͭ҉̢̝̱͚͇̙͎̱̠͇͚͔̫̺̺͝͞!̱̜̞̯͇̥̙̻̯̣̮̰̙̘̒̐͛ͮ̀͑̊̂̎́̓̅͋͗ͪ̚̕͘͞!̶̸̤͕̖̠̺̭̙̞ͥ̓͊̌ͫ̓̓̊ͩ̓ͤ̀͢͠ͅ!̧̲̫̼̻̲̦̣̳̩͓̦̹̝̌͋͒̈́̀̎́͢ͅ!̶̧̼̟͓͗͐ͮͫͮͥ̂ͤͯ̃͆́͗ͣ̆̓ͬ̅̽́̀!͓̯̬̦͙̰̖͚͍͈̺̼̞̙̝͆̿ͭ̄͌ͨ̉̒͒̀ͯ̂́̕͝͝͠ͅ

*used butterfly net to catch seacatsmew* Nice kitty...