Anniepimm

The Last Post Race...

*drives in race car* Denied. Also, the mirror reflects their power. I can also triple their power and send it back. And, well, metal against a demon cat? I eat metal. I can squish them.

VROOM, VROOM! *drives around*

*pops seacatsmew's tires as she drives by* Oops. *turns forum into a paper airplane again*

Race day? Okay... *throws paper airplane past seacatsmew's head* I wonder if I could learn to make an origami car.

*drives in race car* Denied. Also, the mirror reflects their power. I can also triple their power and send it back. And, well, metal against a demon cat? I eat metal. I can squish them.

VROOM, VROOM! *drives around*

Ok then, A giant angel cat-dragon with reflective gold armor!!! How can a demon cat defeat that? Also, I sit on top of you to keep you from fighting the creature I sent out.

... *tackles paper airplane* These don't taste good.

*drenches the airplane in canned tuna then throws it again, only to watch it fall* Tasty airplanes don't fly very well. The food weighs them down.

It's race day~ *tackles DB* WHY ARE YOU NOT EXCITED?!!

Yup it is and Dale Jr won!... biggrin.gif

Ok then, A giant angel cat-dragon with reflective gold armor!!! How can a demon cat defeat that? Also, I sit on top of you to keep you from fighting the creature I sent out.

... *uses teleportation magic, then eats the cat-dragon* By dissolving it in my stomach acids.

*drenches the airplane in canned tuna then throws it again, only to watch it fall* Tasty airplanes don't fly very well. The food weighs them down.

Oh, true enough... But if you give it a bit of a boost... *makes airplane, drenches it in tuna, throws it, uses fan to keep it flying* ...it works just fine.

I was looking. I didn't see you there...

I was looking. I didn't see you there...

That's because I wasn't there, but I may be going down too speed week next year with them... biggrin.gif

Edited by Darien

Ah, that explains it. I'll probably watch next year. And the year after. And... Yeah.

Love that NASCAR...lol throws you a bag of catnip...

*takes last post back from Darien while he's too busy dealing with seacatsmew*

huh? you saw what?

*hides post behind back*

i don't know what you're talking about

*sneaks up behind WaterScorpion and grabs the post from their hands* Mine. *makes another paper airplane then throws it over a cliff* Oops.

Kitty get catnip, every one run!... laugh.gif

So... Kitty gets more energy to bite us. Great.

More posts, more paper? More airplanes? Why am I obsessed with paper airplanes?!

Well... I can have some fun with catnip too!

*snarls and throws catnip at seacatsmew*

Even a demon cat can't resist!

Edited by solarflare3000

*claiming ALL THE CATNIP!* Catnip... user posted image All your bases belong to us... *tackles solarflare3000 and somehow absorbs the catnip then goes on a rampage* Catnip~

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CRAZY CAT! (this reminds me of my old cat Oreo when we made the mistake of giving him catnip, he almost killed my hand!) *hides all catnip in mouth*

Edited by solarflare3000