timpieh

The Person Below Me: true or false

FALSE for once! I am 90% of the time, but Dermot O'Leary is on BBC Radio 2 so I'm listening to his show instead.

TPBM owns a Nintendo console

True, though not in several years now.

TBPM has to go to work today.

No, too uncomfortable =P

TPBM knows who (or what, I'm not sure) Kraid is.

Couldn't be more wrong. All I have to do next week is walk the dog a few times, die repeatedly on various videogames and probably spend most of my life watching Vocaloid music videos/Homestuck fan animations/Tobuscus on Youtube at my friend's house...

TPBM has a gold trophy on DC.

Two, actually. Two cats. Currently, that is. But I used to have another cat (died from surgery because he ate rubber bands/hair ties or whatever you want to call them), a goldfish (flushed), three goldfish in a tank together (the water filter slaughtered two, the third was flushed with an unknown death), a dog (which we gave away because she shed too much and my mom was pregnant and she didn't want the baby eating dog fur and the dog had ticks and stuff. o3o), and I think I even had a pet rock once. But my pet rock died.

TPBM can't fight the Homestuck.

Nope I can't. I don't read it, yet I know the names of all the characters and all the silly inside jokes just because my friends are fans. And I spend most of my life watching Homestuck fan animations with said friends. YOU CAN'T FIGHT THE HOMESTUCK! IT'S WEIRD AND RANDOM BUT IT'S THE GREATEST FANDOM!

TPBM loves origami.