Parakeet13

Change One Letter

Exactly. The rules don't allow for that, as I understand them.

Talk

This is the "rule" from the op, since you are so worried about "rules" :

....Change one letter in the previous word in order to create a new one. Adding or removing a letter is also acceptable, but in those cases, only one letter may be added, removed, or changed in one post....

So, can we all just get back to having some fun in here without nitpicking and making things up?.

Fade

I'm with Fuzz on this one; change ONE letter, which would mean one position shift, or a different letter. Switching the letter AND moving the letters' positions would be TWO changes...not one.

And it's not like anyone's getting upset about the neutral point being made...Fuzz DID say it was as they understood the rule.

Fake

Edited by Miera_Sheighani

I'm with Fuzz on this one; change ONE letter, which would mean one position shift, or a different letter. Switching the letter AND moving the letters' positions would be TWO changes...not one.

And it's not like anyone's getting upset about the neutral point being made...Fuzz DID say it was as they understood the rule.

Fake

It's not really a debate or majority rules, it's a matter of interpretation, and since I've been playing in this thread for 3 years like that I'm going to continue to play like that because there is absolutely no rule against it and I like to have fun in this thread and this forum.

Flake

Since things appear to be getting heated about the rules of a game, I'm stepping in.

Adding or removing a letter is also acceptable, but in those cases, only one letter may be added, removed, or changed in one post.

"Or" not "and" will rule the interpretation of these rules. If you're adding/removing a letter, that counts as the change for your turn. The game will be more fun if we all play by the same rules. ;3

But at the end of the day, it's a game on a forum based on a game. So let's just all chill, yeah. ^^

~

Flame