blackdragon71

Funniest Dragon Name on the Scroll Above You

Anonymous Electro Guitarist

Because of the image of a Heartseaker shredding away on an electric guitar is hilarious.

I dunno. It looked kinda cute in my head. tongue.gif

Ohooria

I think of a hooting owl when I say this out loud... unless I'm pronouncing it wrong? xd.png

Yamhead

LOL!

Nah, that's right. Now that I think about it, it does sound like an owl hooting. Would have been better on a Nocturne. Someone commented on her description saying that it sounded like something out of Star Trek...

Edited by HawktalonOfRiverClan

Yamhead

LOL!

Nah, that's right. Now that I think about it, it does sound like an owl hooting. Would have been better on a Nocturne. Someone commented on her description saying that it sounded like something out of Star Trek...

Really? I don't really see how it sounds like something out of star trek...then again, I haven't watched that show in ages. tongue.gif I like writing funny descriptions for my dragons sometimes. Currently my favourites are 4Kids and Rice Ball's descriptions. xd.png

For Angelicdragonpuppy:

Sweet As Milk Chocolate

Mmm...Chocolate.

@HawkTalonofRiverClan

Felinde

Edited by SilverX7Studios

Jeweliet! Please tell me she's Roameo's mate X'DD

Hehe, I got that electric as a sick egg someone used as tele swap fodder--had never gotten an egg handed to me sick before, so I had to cure him and keep him and gave him a matching name. <3

I Make Bubbles When I Toot laugh.gif

Appa Cuffs

Ahahaha! That's a perfect name for a Pillow. x'D I <3 A:TLA!~