TJ09

2011-03-21 OHAI SPRING

You know who likes penk and gweem? Marri likes penk and gweem.

APPROVED.

Well, after some minutes of trial I can say....

It hurts my eyes! sad.gif I like it, so I'll try to not look too much at the top banner... The green is too bright, but it's a really nice shade (I love lemon green!).

Oh, and I just saw the new egg levels... how cute!!!

I've just read about some users saying they thought there were another release. Guys, I'm with you! xd.png

At first I thought it too, but reading "Spring" I've thought "Maybe TJ wants to say that Springs are available, or it's a new kind of event biggrin.gif"

On Firefox 3.6.13. (Linux), I'm getting an artefact of some sort on the right side of the "topic" eggs -- there's a black vertical line there: 0| (so to speak). The line does not appear if I view the image directly.

YAY! I love the pastel colors! THANK YOU TJ! (and thanks for replying to my earlier quiry on this biggrin.gif )

Aww omg this is so pretty! xd.png

I loooveee this colour combination so much! Thank you for allowing us for skin options!

I've had the red one fooorrrevver. C:

new theme is nice

eta: nvm xd.png

Edited by andrelina

Very nice! Normally I hate the "girly" kind of looks, but the spring skin is so nice it convinced me to give up the red one. laugh.gif

Oh, I love the new skin. It took a bit of getting used to {as I usually use blue}, but it's very pretty.

Today we are getting rain. The snow on the ground is nearly gone. The new spring skin is GREAT!!

Tonight it is going to snow so I think I'll change it back to blue LOL!!

Thanks TJ!! biggrin.gif

^ Go up to My Controls, which are in the upper right side of your screen. Then on the left, near the bottom will be a column labeled, 'skins and languages'

If you click that, you will see an option to change your skin.