TJ09

2011-03-21 OHAI SPRING

It's a cherry blossom tree or something. I have a few in my front yard, they bloom in spring and are so beautiful~ <3

Oh that makes so much more sense! I am not very familiar with cherry blossom trees, but if they bloom in the spring then that makes perfect sense biggrin.gif So pretty!

oooh! now i just need to figure out how i get it to work...

EDIT: OOOOOHH, it's pretty and springy and looks like Floof. yaaayy biggrin.gif

(by the way, pillow dragon = EPIC WIN. it was a conversation during its development that introduced me to my new favourite word, 'FLOOF'.)

Edited by dracocharky

I think that it is very beautiful and is a lot more airy and friendly - which is just what Spring is all about!

Funny how a change in forum skin could greatly affect one's mood. I can't help but feel really dandy reading and catching up...

oooh! now i just need to figure out how i get it to work...

Go to My Controls, Skin and Languages (under Options on the left) and click the second little drop down.

WOW!

It is spring after all, huh?

More likely Fall down here... meh

But the skin is pretty awesome!

Wow, it's really nice!

Thanks TJ!! Lots of surprises in... 7 days... I'm going to die xd.pngD

OMG! my spring egg got sick when it wuz at 66 veiws!! huh.gif

Yeah they get sick when they get too many in a short period of time. I usually add my new eggs to fansites after a day has passed.

Yeah, pink isn't a color I normally venture into, especially not in combination with green, but I think it worked out.

Pink and green look awesome together. There's a shop here that sells a line of clothing with just those two colours. Lovely skin, TJ. *gives brownies*

*tries it out for a while* (I never used the blue; it was pretty but hurt my eyes after a while.)

yep. <3 i can say i'm used to the greenery now.

i love this new scheme.. so pleasing to me eyes!

I like it. Does this mean every season we'll have a new skin for the forums?

I might end up making a normal green variant for when it's not spring.

99% of the work is done already, just need to remove the flowers and pink.

That would be wonderful. The pink hurts my eyes after a while but a green skin would be great.

That would be wonderful. The pink hurts my eyes after a while but a green skin would be great.

Maybe a slightly darker green version as well...?

/HOPE

I keep going OGOD WHERE IS THE BLUE. Yay for a new skin though! 8D Now get cracking on Summer so we can have it next year.

LOL That's pretty much my reaction too.

It's beautiful, TJ. Even DragCave is beginning to feel like spring. Now why doesn't it feel like that outside?