Hacart

Dragon Camp

# Try not to do any Powerplaying, Godmoding, Chat Speak, Leet, etc.

# Keep flaws in your characters (if you wish), and try to make them realistic.

# ABSOLUTELY NO SWEARING!!!

# Try to keep everything PG 13.

# Minimum of 4 sentences per post.

# Respect each other. Negative behavior is unacceptable!

# Please use proper spelling and decent grammar.

# Character sheets should be PMed to me to be approved.

# A limit of 1 character per player. (I find it useful)

# You must have at least 2 dragons!!!

# HAVE TONS OF FUN!!! biggrin.gif

Here is the link to the dragon camp site http://ultimatedragoncamp.webs.com

Dragon Camp is a place where you can love, care for, and fly your dragons from DC! You can have as many dragons as you want, but you must care for them once a week or every day. You can make it simple like this: Hacart brushed, fed and, watered her dragons. She cleaned out her manure and then went back to having fun at Dragon Camp! I wouldn't have too many dragons because you have to give them all bonding time. The recommended amount is about five (5) dragons.

When you ride/fly your dragons you should describe what you think it feels like, or, where you are and what your doing. Instead of riding you can just hang out with the other member of Dragon Camp. If you are bonding with your dragon or hatchling, you should describe what you are doing AND what it feels like.

Hanging out can be fun but what about a race? A Birthday? We celebrate those to (if provided). We have special events like parades and races once and a while too! xd.png. In the river we have a contest to see whose dragon can go deepest (don't worry we provide scuba gear) and underwater races. The finish line for the underwater races is in the lake.

Hacart and her friend Gymgirl came across a beautiful valley but it was huge!!! It was grassy and full of beautiful flowers but it had it's downsides too. There were some volcanoes (the dragons would have loved it), and some old musty caves... long story. Luckily they were camping and were riding our dragons. They explored the valley and came across an old abandoned stable. It was surrounded with flowers that their dragons loved, and had many old, damaged farm supplies. Hacart and Gymgirl fixed it up and got rid of the old rotten wood. It still had some fresh hay that we lied out in the stable to make it look good. Hacart's dragon, Sapphire Lilac, decided to sleep in it. Gymgirl then sent her dragon out to summon their friends and other dragons, then Dragon Camp started. Everyone's been having tons of fun ever since! The only way to get here is by flying your dragon though. Every day is a new day here and the dragons love it!

These days you will find dragons in their master making a special bond, water dragons in a lake, and maybe dragons just hanging around. The counselors have to put out fire and tend to a sweet little hatchery for eggs (If it's approved you can post pictures of them here along with hatchies and other dragons!). There us a nursery for hatchlings right behind the stables.

The riding/training arena is located at the very back of camp so there are less severe incidents because there is nothing back there and the grass is really soft. A river from the lake runs through it so you can train your water dragons now too.

Character Sheet

Name: Hacart

Dragon(s): Sapphire Lilac(horse), Care Giver (Healing), Wings of the Falling Ember (Ember), Wings of the Gemini (Double)

Name: Savvanah

Dragon(s): Saturn (Spitfire M), Rage (Thunder M), Nova (Nebula F), Aqua (Bluna F)

Name: Zipperdragon

Dragon(s): Tropicess, Twinshot

Name: Denwayasha

Dragon(s): Ravenpetal (Alt. Black), Citrineclaw (Pygmy), Eponaflight (Horse)

Name: sueprin

Dragon(s): cadian

Name: Lalasa

Dragons: Kalagua (Neotropical), Koggioma (The Lost Dorkface) (White) Kirishii (Pink), Thunderfyre (Horse)

Name: Alice

Dragon(s): Lexie (Valentine) and Jack (Swallowtail M)

Name: Sierra (Goes by October)

Dragon(s): Shadow of Rio (Black)

Name: Jessie

Dragon(s): Lavendaar (Male Horse) Sickilily (Female black stripe) Purilily (Female white stripe) Lady Brisingrhund (Female Magma)

Name: Dragoon

Dragon(s): Sunnyside to life dragoon (Alt Nebula), Blink of an eye dragoner (Male gray), Leader of first pact dragoner (a Female Magi), Sundrop on my head dragoner (Female Sunsong)

Name: Plasmadrago

Dragons: Sandwing (Ocredrake)Lightningblaze(Spitfire)Nightwing (Darkmyst pygmie)

Name: Surein (pronounced as serene)

Dragon(s): Lune Temoral (Female Adult White Dragon), Misfit Pygmy Egg

Name: Arya

Dragon(s): Celerrime (F, Whiptail), Shylock (M, Mint)

Name: Durppie

Dragon(s): Fylarian (male nebula),Aneiglius (female mint), Ars Arcanum (female Spitfire)

-Thanks

Hacart ninja.gif

Edited by Hacart

Sounds Awesome! I'm not one of the approvers, but like Devious Bookworm told me, just a little more details, please. What are the dragons? DragCave Dragons or Dragons Dragons? What does Dragon Camp look like? How do you get there? Those are some questions you could ask yourself and answer them through your post. wink.gif

Alright I'm not an approver, but I will help you out a bit. Also I'm assuming this RP is semi-lit.

# Minimum of 2 sentences per post.

The minimum is 4 sentences per post.

# Character sheets should be PMed to me to be approved. (Or posted in the thread, it helps people know where to send their sheets)

This is just personal preference, but I would have the sheets PMed with you posting approved characters in a reserved post.

# A limit of 1 character per player. (I find it useful)

# You must have at least 2 dragons!!!

I'm assuming that by one character you mean the person who handles the dragons, please correct me if I'm wrong. Also are you allowing your players to RP their dragons or just the person taking care of them?

Alright I'm not an approver, but I will help you out a bit. Also I'm assuming this RP is semi-lit.

The minimum is 4 sentences per post.

This is just personal preference, but I would have the sheets PMed with you posting approved characters in a reserved post.

I'm assuming that by one character you mean the person who handles the dragons, please correct me if I'm wrong. Also are you allowing your players to RP their dragons or just the person taking care of them?

I'll think about all that. especially the RPing your dragon. Thanks! I don't really understand the third question though. so I'll just answer what I think it means, you can only RP ONE person.

Very, very little plot. Not good.

And now it's my turn to give you a smilie. mad.gif By the way, this RP idea does exist, in Give Your Dragon a Journal. Also, it does not give you ultimate freedom in handling all your dragons at once. Not too good either.

Then again, how would you describe riding a Leetle Tree? *envisions an idiot riding an inanimate object* This is also something you should take note of. Realism is good, but to an extent. biggrin.gif

No, I think she was asking if you can only play as a human or if the dragons are ACTUAL characters as well in other words do you need to put up an application for them as well.

No, you don't have to put up an application for your dragons at all. You put your dragons in YOUR application. That makes more sense. Thank you!

Hey, I also noticed you write in 1st-person. For a story, I'm with you but for a RP it's best to steer clear of that unless you're writing a monologue or prologue.

Hey, I also noticed you write in 1st-person. For a story, I'm with you but for a RP it's best to steer clear of that unless you're writing a monologue or prologue.

I'll think about that.

First person roleplays do exist, but they're uncommon. I would like to point out that most roleplayers like to write in past-tense, third person. If a few people intend to write in first person while others intend to write in third person, it gets somewhat confusing. I suggest that you pick one or the other.

Edited by Devious_Bookworm

*panting* There, *gasps for breath* everyone happy? *passes out... headdesk!!!*

Edited by Hacart

# Minimum of 2 sentences per post.

I'm not trying to sound like a broken record here, but that still needs to be changed to four sentences per post.

I'm not trying to sound like a broken record here, but that still needs to be changed to four sentences per post.

I'm not trying to copy the rules that are loved by all (apparently). It was also stated that you could tweak them to how you like it. If you'd like I'll change it to 3 sentences per post.

I'm not trying to copy the rules that are loved by all (apparently). It was also stated that you could tweak them to how you like it. If you'd like I'll change it to 3 sentences per post.

If I remember correctly, it is required of any thread in the Other Roleplays and Dragon Cave Roleplays sections to have at least four sentences per IC post.

If I remember correctly, it is required of any thread in the Other Roleplays and Dragon Cave Roleplays sections to have at least four sentences per IC post.

Well I didn't know that... Thanks! laugh.gif

Hacart walked out of her cabin and straight to the stable. She walked over to her dragon Sapphire Lilac and took care of all her needs. She groomed her, she fed her and gave her water. She led her out to the pasture and watched Sapphire Lilac for a second. then she turned around and cleaned out her stable. She left 'Lilac out so she could get her daily exercise. Hacart then turned around and ran off to get breakfast at the cafeteria.

Savannah woke up in her warm bed. She went to the stables to check on Saturn, Rage, Aqua, and Nova. Nova was sleeping like a rock, while Saturn, Rage, and Aqua were pawing the door. Savannah decided to let Nova sleep, and take Saturn and Rage to the pasture to play.

She cleaned out the 3 untidy stalls, and being creative like herself, she painted the stalls new colors. Rages stall was gray thunder clouds with thunder, Saturn's stall was painted like a desert, Nova's stall was painted a starry night, lastly she painted Aqua's stall like a beautiful sea. Savannah changed out the bedding, took the cobwebs out, and brushed them after the paint dryed.

Hacart who was sharing a cabin with Savannah, woke up and went to take care of Sapphire Lilac. When she got to her stable the smell of fresh paint caught her nose. She peeked around the corner of the next stable and saw Savannah painting her dragons stable. "Hey Savannah!" She called out, praying she didn't scare her, "What a great idea! Do you mind if I paint Sapphire's stable?" Before Savannah could reply, Hacart brought Sapphire Lilac out to the pasture to play with Saturn and Rage. She turned back to Savannah. "So... May I paint?"

Edited by Hacart

Denwayasha was awoken by a small snout poking her cheek. At first she swatted it away, but it soon returned, more persistently. She sat up in her bed and looked over at her 'alarm clock', it was her dragon Citrineclaw. "Alright Citrine, I'm up." she said with a sigh, scratching the Pygmy on the top of his head. "How'd you get in here anyway? You know you aren't supposed to be out of the stables by yourself." She got out of bed and put on her favorite outfit, jean capris and a flower print tank-top, slid on her pink tennis shoes, and went out to the stable to take care of her other dragons, Ravenpetal and Eponaflight. Putting Citrine back into his small stall, she mucked out, then swept their stalls, and laid fresh bedding, then bushed them. She went into the feed room and refilled their food bowls and water. When she was finished, she noticed two of the other campers chatting and painting their stalls. "Hey guys, those are pretty good." she called, walking over to them.

Sure Hacart!! You can paint your dragon's stall laugh.gif . Oh!! Thanks whats your name my name is Savannah and this is Hacart. Do you guys want to go ride our dragons or go swimming? laugh.giflaugh.gif If you dragon doesn't like water you guys could always ride my Bluna, Aqua!

"My name's Denwayasha, but most people just call me Den. And I'd love to go riding with you." Den replied. She walked back over to her dragon's stalls and let Ravenpetal and Citrineclaw out into the pasture. She let out Eponaflight, also, and climbed onto her back. "Where do you want to ride?"

Sure lets ride ethier over the clouds or one of the volcanoes. Julia said as she clicked Saturn's saddle on. My personal choice would be over the volcano, it's beautiful but also scary. Saturn was making glass with the fine sand on the ground. "Saturn NO! You do not make glass out of everything. "Sorry Saturn LOVES making glass and burning stuff....

Yea. Let's go! I don't really care where we go. By the way, do you like Sapphire's stall?" Hacart had painted the whole wall a grassy meadow. "I'd prefer riding over the forest if you don't mind. Also, welcome to camp Den!" She called in Sapphire Lilac, saddled her up, and readied her for flight.

Lalasa left her room and went toward the stable. Her dragons greeted her with muzzles and happy sounds. She gave them all thier select foods, fruit for Kalagua, Kirishii, and Koggioma, and meat for Thunderfyre and Fayaria. Seeing how all the others were painting their stables, she decided to join in. She took different paints and started making a jungle scene for Kalagua. She planned to paint meadow scenes for the rest of her dragons after she was done with this one.