Hacart

Dragon Camp

Wait Saturn! I trained him to carry heavy loads, heavier than Nova. I should call Saturn, Savannah whisled for Saturn. She saw a dragon figure in the distance, she knew it was Saturn. Saturn landed right next to Nova. "Saturn pet Nova on your back and fly him back to camp, NOW". Savannah limped and said Oww!.

That'll confuse Gemini. Let's go and see if we can catch him- Savannah, What's the matter?" Hacart flinched when she saw Savannah's leg. "You have a huge cut on your leg. Let's wait for my dragons." She sat down by Savannah, waiting for her dragons to come. When Saturn looked back Hacart motioned for her to take Nova to camp. "We'll be ok." Hacart repeated over and over, mainly to comfort herself.

OK.. I'll wait.. A few minutes later, the dragons come back. "Yay!, I'm saved from dying from a giant leg infection! Yaaaaay!

As her dragons touched down, Hacart was thrilled! She helped Savannah up onto Sapphire Lilac, And mounted Wings of the Gemini. Care giver flew alongside Sapphire so he could help with Savannah's leg. Wings of the Falling Ember was nowhere in sight, so Hacart didn't worry. When they touched down back at camp, She helped Savannah into the cabin, and let only Care Giver in to help her further. Hacart stayed inside, because it was dark out. Dinner must have been finished, and it was time for bed. Meanwhile, Gemini set the diamond down beside him, and went to bed as well. All was silent.

My name is zipperdragon ( call me zoey) I would like to join the camp with my two dragons.Tropicess (neotropical) and Twinshot (swallowtail).

Edited by zipperdragon

(four sentences in one post please)

Hacart woke up from and epic day, and walked to the stables. whaen she saw the newcomer, she greeted her. "Hi!" Hacart welcomed her. "Welcome to dragon camp. You can pic whatever stable you want. Hope you have fun!". She smiled warmly and walked on to tend to her morning chores. She took care of all her dragon's needs, made breakfast, and set up the Goldsmith items so Savannah could make lunges for her dragons.

Lalasa, woke up as well, tended her dragons, and started to play with Koggioma and Kalagua. They were in a sunny meadow, and Lalasa would throw the ball to one dragon, then the dragon would catch it and throw it to the other dragon or throw it back. It was fun and Lalasa was having a good time. The only thing is she was lonely, for none of the campers has even said hi to her yet.

After being greeted by Hacart, Zipperdragon saw the perfect stable next to a small lake. She led her dragons to the stable and gave them both some fruit to eat. Afterwards she led tropicess out of the stable and flew on her. Tropicess flew very high so Zipperdragon could see the entire camp and everything in it.

Alice woke up with a cute pink hatchling jumping in her belly. "Lexie, leave alone..." Alice said, trying to go back to sleep. But Lexie was hungry and didn't stoped. When we is hungry, she normally do anything for the food. "Just little five minutes.. please..." Alice said telepathically to Lexie. "No!!! I'm h-u-n-g-r-y!" Lexie answered Alice "I didn't knew you were friends with spelling bee" "And I'm don't! I'm just hungry" "OKAY Lexie, let's go eat something!" Alice said loud, and Lexie spirit changed, happy and pink, like her scales. The hatchling jumped to Alice's shoulder before leave her room.

Jack was outside, watching a girl and two dragons playing. "Good morning Jack. Do you want to eat with us?" She asked the Swallowtail. "Good morning Alice, Lexie." He said, then looked to some food next to him. "For you Lexie, you get two big rabbits and Alice, eggs and bacon" Jack showed the plate and the rabbits to both. "Oh, thanks!" Alice said, happy. "Yeah, I was hungry.".

They ate, and Alice went talk to the lonely girl. "Hello, I think we weren't introduced yet. My name is Alice. This is Lexie, my Valentine dragon, and that big Swallowtail is Jack."

Lalasa was so surprised she dropped the ball.

"Uh, hi. I believe we haven't met?" she said. Her stomach growled. "Heh, I was so busy I forgot to eat breakfast, want to go?"

After flying, Zipperdragon gathered some supplies for her dragons. She took care of her dragons and led twinshot out of the stable. She climbed on the large swallowtail and rode her ( not flew on her). Her dragon walked all around the camp. After a while the dragon took off the ground and glided through the sky spreading it's wings, having the stars light shine through them. After landing, she put both the dragons she brought to camp to their nests (beds).

(( Guess what I got a nebula!! http://dragcave.net/lineage/J1Yk and an ember http://dragcave.net/lineage/UeI5 Also I changed it))

Savannah got up and saw a fiery and a starry dragon under a giant leaf hiding them from the rain. It was thundering and raining, so Savannah got a jacket on and went out in the rain. There was the Nebula and Ember shivering on the rain. They both had major wounds on their body like they have been in a fight. "What's the madder little guys?" The 2 hatchlings back away from her. "I just want to help! Savannah got a 2 soft blankets from the shack and wrapped them around the hatchlings. Savannah brought them both back to her room. " Hy Hacart any one, these 2 hatchlings need medical attention stat!" She looked around and found nobody. Savannah ran into the rain and got one of the medical-kits for dragons. " Ok you guys will feel a lot better." Savannah put some medicine and band-aids on the hatchlings. The 2 hatchlings curled up in a circle and fell asleep. She was relived that the hatchlings were safe and not dying in the rain. Savannah decided herself to go back to sleep.

(( Sorry for the misunderstanding I will make sure he does not touch my laptop again))

Edited by orange

Alice was looking at the green grass, when she heard Lalasa yelling at someone. Savannah. Lexie jumped and fly towards the girls and the dragons and Alice ran after her. "WHAT is happening HERE??" She yelled, with Lexie in her arms, like a baby cat.

Zipperdragon took Tropicess out for a flight to a large tree that was close by they landed in the tree and sat there, they could see the camp from there. The neotropical dragon curled into a U shape and Zipperdragon rested her back up against her. Even though she was happy at the camp, Zipperdragon felt left out. None of the other campers even notice her since Hacart greeted her. As Zipperdragon looked at the camp she saw that everyones stable but hers was painted. "maybe Hacart could show me where the paint is" she said to herself. She got on tropicess and the dragon took off the higher she went the more free she was feeling. After a while Tropicess slowly glided downward and landed. Zipperdragon also took care of her dragons for the rest of the day.

Edited by zipperdragon

(( I did not really post that, my big brother Will logged on my account and thought it would be funny to post that. Sorry about that I will rewirte that))

Lalasa's dragons were seemingly gone replaced with a pink called Mabinogia, and a purple dorsal named Topogoungo, and a purple dorsal egg. Lalasa hastily explained to Hacart that she released her dragons, and that these would be here new dragons. With that, she made them comfortable, and put the egg in the hatchery.

((Sorry, I had a major release session looking for a new breeding pair while not confusing myself. In order to do this, I breed the 1st 2 dragons on my scroll. I they don't breed, I release in order to prevent a mix up. I tried several pairs, and because I used all my top dragons in the RP, I had to release them. I wasn't planning to release my pair, but I found out Koggioma had released partners, and I can't stand multiple mates, so yea. I will always tell you when I get new dragons.))

Edited by Lalasa

Savannah got up and saw the two little hatchlings sleeping side-by-side "Why would you realese your dragons, they are your friends. Like Nova he really likes me, if I realesed him he would cry." She went back upstairs to check on the sleeping hatchlings, Savannah picked them up and put the in the small Hatchling Pasture with other hatchlings. The Nebula hatchling woke up and yawned and wandered where it was. It had forgot what happened yesterday, and ran over to Savannah thinking she was his mother. "Ok hello, go wake up your friend." The Nebula ran over to the Ember and nudged it. The Ember got up and ran over to her with the Nebula.

The flapping of wings reverbrated around the camp. The clopping of a horse dragon's hooves followed.

Smaller, quieter, flaps, as two striped dragons, one white and one black, landed. Finally, a boom as a large magma dragon jumped into the camp. Above the whole cacophony, a voice could be heard. "Hey, I'm Jessie!"

((Savannah: Your Ice Died... I DIDN'T KILL IT))

She nodded to Lalasa as she explained. " It's fine. I'm just not really a breeder so I wouldn't understand very well." She jumped as she heard a loud thump behind her. She turned around and gaped at the the HUGE Magma. She heard some one call out "Hey, I'm Jessie!" and knew Jessie would fit right into the camp. When all the commotion settled she called out "Hey Jessie!" And watched as she slid off her Magma. "Welcome to dragon camp. This isn't the best time because, I'm about to fly out to the caves to pick up some eggs to raise, so ask Lalasa where Savannah is and she can get you started... I'll be back by the end of the day." She turned and sprinted over to the stables to harness up Care Giver (Healer). She got on his back and flew to the caves. On the back of Care Giver she felt so safe she did things she would only do on Dream Follower. Loops, Dives, and flying upside down. When she reached the caves she darted over to a Daydream egg (Reserved for her, offspring of dream follower), a Pillow, and a Swallowtail hatchling. The Swallowtail woke, and immediately became attached to Hacart. She picked up the two other eggs and set them into Care Giver's pouch. She got back on him and flew to camp. When she got back she saw Lalasa's new dragons and immediately headed over to the hatchery, and nursery. She set her eggs down and went to play with her Swallowtail for awhile. When she left the Hatchery it was dark out and Nova was starting to become restless so she let her into the corral. "I hope Savannah doesn't mind." she whispered to Nova. She walked back to her cabin where Savannah, Den, and Lalasa were sleeping. She walked over to her bed where (some way somehow) her Swallowtail was waiting for her. She was too tired to bring it back so she let it sleep with her. She got under the covers and went to sleep, wondering how tomorrow would turn out to be.

Savannah got up seeing Lalasa and Hacart sleeping. "Hi I'm Savannah whats your name. Your dragons are beautiful, especially your magma! Do you want me to show you around the camp? Ill go get my dragon, Rage my thunder. Savannah saddeled Rage up and got on, and walked over to her. " I'll take off first and you try to find where I land ok? Savannah took off toward the 2-Headed Dragon Cave. She landed with a suprise, there was a 2-headed dragon and earth egg sitting there. "Wow my lucky day." Savannah put the eggs into her backpack, and waited for Jessie to find her. The sneaky Nebula and Ember followed Savannah to the cave, when a poacher jumped out of the bushes and grabbed the hatchlings and put them in a bag. "Hold it right there, give me back those dragons or you are going to get it." The poacher kept running, and Savannah told Rage the fastest Thunder alive to go after him. In a flash the poacher was back, Savannah grabbed the bag and let the hatchies go. The Nebula blew blue fire at the guys face and the Ember blew an ever-lasting flame to the poacher face. "Good job you guys, lets change to another spot where Jessie can see us. I should name you guys aren't I." THe Nebula's name was now Cryo Chamber Cryo for short, and the Embers name would be Internal Flames, Internal for short.

(( Ya whoops it got to many veiws hahaa Oh ya i got some new eggys http://dragcave.net/lineage/58Rg and a Cb Earth))

Edited by orange

Jessie was a short, shy girl in her early teens, equipped with mouse-brown hair and a pair of battered goggles. That and her oversized jacket gave the image of a wannabe pilot - which she was. "Wow, what a nice place! The dragons that I have with me are Purilily the white striped dragon and Sickilily the black striped dragon - they're sisters, but they bicker all the time. I also have Lady Brisingrhund, or "Lady Firedog" - a noble Magma of noble lineage - and last but definitely not least is Lavendaar von Equudraco, or Lavendaar for short. He's my first dragon and most trusted companion, who travels with me anywhere I go. I have an airborne cave - my other two first dragons are there and mind the w

(( Can we do have to have the dragon like can we have one in the dragon requests please? If so I will be using the Butcher Wyvernuser posted image here is the full page http://forums.dragcave.net/?showtopic=81731&st=0))

Savannah got up and looked out the window to see parts of the camp in flames. She got on Rage and flew back to camp. "Urgh, I bet its another dragon again." Savannah took out a lasso and went into the flames. She saw 2 Hatchlings and she went over to it and saw that it was making the fire. Savannah being cautious she lassoed the dragons and got out of the fire. First, Savannah tied the dragons up where it couldn't be burned and then she went to go get Aqua. Savannah got Aqua to put out the fire with out it hurting a single thing. "Hacart, I need some help with these dragons, it almost set the whole camp on fire. What should we do with it, I don't want to release them or they will burn down the forest. Wait do you want to share the dragons? It would be really fun! While you are thinking I will put them in a Fire-Proof Stall. Savannah went into the Hatchling Stalls and put the Butcher Dragons in. One of the Hatchlings howled, suddenly Savannah knew what to name her Butcher, Yeller. She walked out and got Saturn, Rage, Nova since he was feeling better, Aqua, Cryo, and Internal. Savannah got Lalasa, Jessie, Hacart, Zoey, Alice, and everybody else. "Do you guys want to play hide an go seek?" Savannah asked everybody.

(( I see ANOTHER dragon coming in the future ))

Edited by orange

Jessie finished feeding her dragons - and herself. She went outside to the rest of the campers. "Do you want to go play hide and seek?"

Jessie broke down in tears all of a sudden. Those were words.

Those were the same words spoken on the day that her parents died.

Edited by chimerakid111

Savannah saw Jessie crying and wandering what she was crying about. Savannah ran over to Jessie. "Whats the madder, hide-and-go-seek isn't scary."said Savannah in a soothing tone. Savannah went to go get Yeller and Hacart's Butcher, she hoped they wouldn't bite her. She got her dragons hackamore bridles and grabbed Hacart's dragons bridles too. Savannah snapped the bridle on Yeller's face so he wouldn't get away. She went back to explain the rules. "Ok everybody listen up for the rules. First, you have to hide ALL of your dragons except for hatchlings and your will get 20min to do it. Second, you may NOT hide your dragons outside of camp, the Volcano is the boundry. Next, there will be 2 seekers to find all of the dragons. Your dragons should know how to find you, if not you must find them yourself. Also I will not be competing in this game. Lastly have fun and the winner who doesn't get found the majority of time wins an egg, well everybody will get an egg! said Savannah cheerfully. All the hatchlings were playing together, then she had an idea. "Hey Hacart I had an idea, what if we make a training area for hatchlings. Because it is REALLY hard to train my adult dragons, also I read that training dragons at a young age helps them in their adult-hood. Later before the game Nova and Aqua came down with the flu, so she had to send them home so they don't get anybody else sick.

(( Can we just pretend to give eggs to people ))