Hacart

Dragon Camp

Jessie began her story. "It's not about hide and seek."

"It was a sunny day, no wind, no clouds, no nothing except blue skies and the orange sun. My parents wanted to go play hide and seek with me, and it was my turn to be the seeker. My parents couldn't be found anywhere, and I began to worry. I heard screams, and the sound of wings flapping. In front of me was a horse dragon egg, and a note attached to it that said: 'Take good care of this egg'. I ran away, creating an airborne cave for me and my dragons, with the help of each new dragon I hatched. It took 2 years, but it was finally done. Then I heard about this place, and came to it with some of my dragons. My other 2 most trusted dragons are at home, taking care of the clan."

She stopped crying, and added more. "Once, when I was still building the airborne cave, I saw two dragons flying outside. Their eyes were the same shades as my parents', and I think one smiled at me."

((Still don't get the butcher wyvern thingy. Also I'd rather not do the egg thing for hide'n seek. My deal is, if it's not a real dragon it's nobody's dragon... We'll see about an exception with the butchers.))

Oh Jamie! I'm so sorry!" she gasped. " She raised her voice "alright, we have a celebration to do! Jamie made the 100th post! We can have a race, a party, or we could do... Nothing. I'd rather not resort to that." She paused, looking at all the excited faces. Jamie had even recovered a little. "it's y'alls decision. So make up your mind."

A gray dragon is flying through the air at the speed of sound. The wind rippled behind his wings, and a ways behind is an alt nebula, and a female magi. Unknown to any of them a sunsong is flying through the clouds. The gray lands at a camp and the others follow suit a few minutes later. The sunsong sings a soothing song from the clouds, and a cluster of them turn pink.

A young man, maybe 24, gets off the magi and calls out; "Hello? Is anybody around?" The young man looked very gruff, about 40ish wish a scruffy beard, and some really old clothes. He held onto the magi for support, and the Gray snorted at them.

Alice were walking in the camp, she was bored. Lexie was trying to cheer Alice up, but wasn't working. A orange dragon, together with a Nebula landed in the camp, not far from here Alice and Lexie were. Alice started walking towards them.

Getting closer, she saw a young man, older than her. "Hello?" She asked the newcomer.

((I'm bored of this RP, nothing ever happens))

(( Im sorry you think this is boring, to me this is a great RP and Hacart did a good job on it. Also, if you leave please do reconsider joining, it would be nice to have you RP with us again.))

((I'm bored of this RP, nothing ever happens))

well, this RP does lack plots. maybe something could happen?

(( Thank you savannah!)) Since no one would answe she set her mind on the party. "Savannah! Will you help me set up?" she asked. She started to head over to the mess hall to clean up, tell Ember what to cook, and get out the party decorations. "hey Ember, could you cook a 100th post cake? " Ember nodded and looked up miserably. First Hacart thought it was for being sentenced to cooking, but then she saw her Butcher Dragon. She ran in there and picked it up. "I'm gonna name you Wings of Trouble's Mischeif." She announced.

well, this RP does lack plots. maybe something could happen?

(( well there's a party coming up, goldsmithing lessons as soon as savannah sets it up, battle training after we've ridden our dragons a few times, and who knows what's next! Also this rp is mainly abou how hot treat your dragons and take care of them.))

Edited by Hacart

"Hey Hacart, I'm going to start smithing lessons for who ever wants to join! Also I may start a sport with dragons! What are you going to do, we should make a schedule! My schedule is [Take Care of Dragons, Groundwork, Mining, Smithing, Riding, End of Day] Ta-Dah!! That's it." said Savannah.

((Your welcomes :3))

Yea, I'll join!" She exclaimed. "What sport are you going to do? If we could do polo that would be hilarious! You know, Polo's on horseback?" She giggled. "Well, I'm going to be teaching the basics, and advances of Dragon Racing. I wonder what I'll do for a Schedule... Taking care of dragons, breakfast, Groundwork, then who knows!!!"

Dragoon turned around, and looked at the girl who asked hello. "Hello. My names Dragoon. What's your name?" Dragoon continued to lean on the magi named Leader of first pact dragoner. "She's right in front of you. Continue to look forward."

Leader has a special bond with Dragoon because unknown to anyone Dragoon is blind, and he needs to be near Leader for long periods of time. Blink of an eye doesn't understand their relationship, and commonly gets into fights with Leader.

Hacart spotted Alice and Lexie and ran over to greet them. She keeled down to Lexie's height "Hey Lexie! How're you doin today?" She stood up and noticed Alice was talking to someone. "Um... Hi, Dragoon. Looks like you made it. She turned to Alice. "Maybe this isn't a good time. I'll talk to you later." She tuned and walked over to her cabin thinking things over. All the new members, the dragons, her affection for Lexie, Saturn, and Nova. Savannah, Alice, and Den.

Den. She hadn't shown herself in forever! Where is she? Hacart looked around her cabin for Den but she wasn't there. "Oh, I'll find her sooner or later..." She looked around the cabin "Boy, it's getting cramped!".

She ran outside in search of Savannah. She found her over by the goldsmithing supplies. "Savannah, I'm sorry but you need to put of the goldsmithing. We NEED to build another cabin.

"The new lady is also in front of you. Dragoon nodded, then said; "Thanks for having me." After Hacart left Dragoon looked at Alice and Lexie and asked; "Is there a place I can shave? This beard is driving me crazy." He scratches it.

Zoey went to Hacart's stable to ask her if she could ad another dragon to her stable. She explained to her that she wants to bring her male white dragon, skyway to the camp. Later in the day Zoey climbed on top of her swallowtail twinshot and tied a rope to twinshot's neck and flew her far away. Even later Zoey had the other end of the rope tied to a white dragon's neck when flying back. When they landed Zoey untied both ends of the rope and led the two dragons back to the stable before giving all the three dragons food.

" Hacart I please hope your kidding right? Building a 3-story cabin takes about a month, if you have about every dragon in the camp. Plus, I will need the smithy, of you want to make it stable. Thankfully I can build a smithy in a day. After that I will get on the other cabin, with extra features. I will go work on the smithy and cabin plans now. Savannah went to work after a day has past, the smithy was beautiful, the building was made out of soild silver and metal and the floor, anvil, and stove were made of bronze and gold. The floor plan was amazing in the basement it had a stable, game room and an underground sleeping tunnel, the first floor had a gorgeous living room, it also had a kitchen, and had a bedroom. Lastly the second floor had a lot of beds,ini kitchen, dragon cameras (they let you see your dragon). Oh ya, did I mention every floor has 3 bathrooms! I know it's a lot but looking at the floor plans, the cabin will be done in about a week! I may install a hatchling bed/kennel thingy so we can see our little hatchlings. It thought it could be a camper/counselor cabin. But on that note I will get started, right away."said Savannah. Savannah got the metal structure for it, instead of metal she used gold plating. It was up the 4th hour of working on it. Saturn is doing great, he and Nova are teaching Yeller how to do forgeing! Those guys are so nice, well so how is it looking? Personally I out didyself, this time and oh ya the Smithery is now open for classes! Savannah said

" Hacart I please hope your kidding right? Building a 3-story cabin takes about a month, if you have about every dragon in the camp. Plus, I will need the smithy, of you want to make it stable. Thankfully I can build a smithy in a day. After that I will get on the other cabin, with extra features. I will go work on the smithy and cabin plans now. Savannah went to work after a day has past, the smithy was beautiful, the building was made out of soild silver and metal and the floor, anvil, and stove were made of bronze and gold. The floor plan was amazing in the basement it had a stable, game room and an underground sleeping tunnel, the first floor had a gorgeous living room, it also had a kitchen, and had a bedroom. Lastly the second floor had a lot of beds,ini kitchen, dragon cameras (they let you see your dragon). Oh ya, did I mention every floor has 3 bathrooms! I know it's a lot but looking at the floor plans, the cabin will be done in about a week! I may install a hatchling bed/kennel thingy so we can see our little hatchlings. It thought it could be a camper/counselor cabin. But on that note I will get started, right away."said Savannah. Savannah got the metal structure for it, instead of metal she used gold plating. It was up the 4th hour of working on it. Saturn is doing great, he and Nova are teaching Yeller how to do forgeing! Those guys are so nice, well so how is it looking? Personally I out didyself, this time and oh ya the Smithery is now open for classes! Savannah said

ALL RIGHT!!! That's great! I can't wait to take some classes. Also, if you and I made a counselor cabin for you and me, and freed up our beds the camper cabin would have much more space. I was also thinking we could make some bunk-beds for the camper cabin so there would be MUCH more space. it's all up to you though." Hacart nodded to Savannah and ran off to get her building supplies.

'Yaay!! I need to get everything done TODAY.. Well if you need me, I will be working on the cabin. Savannah got the outside done in less than an hour. The outside was amazing it was gold stained Oak(its fire resistant) and it had a silver roof. "Yaay, gots the outside done Hacart. said Savannah as she was coming down from a bungee rope. I thought of something, maybe I could put a bungee rope on the outside. Well I have all the time in the world, so Ill put it in. Now the carpet color will be, umm BROWN! Ill just nail this right here and right here, ok. SATURN, NOVA, YELLER!, can you get the carpet and put it all on the basement, 1st floor don't put it down on kitchen, and on the 2nd floor same-thing."said Savannah. The 3 dragons pulled the carpet all over the house and missed the kitchens. "Now for the tile in the kitchens, I will pick gold plating. Ok guys, melt some gold and pour it in the squares pronto. The dragons poured the gold carefully into the squares. "Now the rest of the stuff, you guys just make it look awesome and follow the floor plans." The 3 dragons followed the directions perfectly. The basement, had a stable, smithy, 3 bathrooms, some beds , a bomb shelter, under ground tunnel, and micillaneouse toys and what not. The 1st floor had a celebrity living room, a big kitchen, queen sized beds, hatchling beds/kennels, hatchling play area, bar (not for drinking), hot tub and trampoline room. The 2nd floor had a mini kitchen, 10 bedrooms queen sized beds, 3 full bathrooms, dragon cameras, a hatchling bed/kennel room, and a hatchling play room. So what do you think Hacart? I think it is awesome, Im going to transfer all my dragons there. Savannah led Aqua, Cryo, Internal, Saturn, and Rage into the underground stables. The dragons liked their large stable space and how they couldn't get rained on. Finally she picked up Yeller and took him to the 1st floor and put him in a gigantic play pen. Yeller was very happy he rolled, blew fire and jumped around. "Yayy all the dragons like it! Now to go tell Hacart to put her dragons in the house. Hey Hacart I finshed the house completely, you can put your dragons in now!

'Yaay!! I need to get everything done TODAY.. Well if you need me, I will be working on the cabin. Savannah got the outside done in less than an hour. The outside was amazing it was gold stained Oak(its fire resistant) and it had a silver roof. "Yaay, gots the outside done Hacart. said Savannah as she was coming down from a bungee rope. I thought of something, maybe I could put a bungee rope on the outside. Well I have all the time in the world, so Ill put it in. Now the carpet color will be, umm BROWN! Ill just nail this right here and right here, ok. SATURN, NOVA, YELLER!, can you get the carpet and put it all on the basement, 1st floor don't put it down on kitchen, and on the 2nd floor same-thing."said Savannah. The 3 dragons pulled the carpet all over the house and missed the kitchens. "Now for the tile in the kitchens, I will pick gold plating. Ok guys, melt some gold and pour it in the squares pronto. The dragons poured the gold carefully into the squares. "Now the rest of the stuff, you guys just make it look awesome and follow the floor plans." The 3 dragons followed the directions perfectly. The basement, had a stable, smithy, 3 bathrooms, some beds , a bomb shelter, under ground tunnel, and micillaneouse toys and what not. The 1st floor had a celebrity living room, a big kitchen, queen sized beds, hatchling beds/kennels, hatchling play area, bar (not for drinking), hot tub and trampoline room. The 2nd floor had a mini kitchen, 10 bedrooms queen sized beds, 3 full bathrooms, dragon cameras, a hatchling bed/kennel room, and a hatchling play room. So what do you think Hacart? I think it is awesome, Im going to transfer all my dragons there. Savannah led Aqua, Cryo, Internal, Saturn, and Rage into the underground stables. The dragons liked their large stable space and how they couldn't get rained on. Finally she picked up Yeller and took him to the 1st floor and put him in a gigantic play pen. Yeller was very happy he rolled, blew fire and jumped around. "Yayy all the dragons like it! Now to go tell Hacart to put her dragons in the house. Hey Hacart I finshed the house completely, you can put your dragons in now!

Oh wow Savannah! you did great on the Counselor Cabin. So I guess I'll get our stuff, and move it in so the camper's have more space. I understand why it's smaller than the other cabin though, there will never be as many counselors as campers." She just stared in awe. Her butcher dragon came up behind her and nipped her on the ankle. "OW!!' She screamed in surprise. Savannah looked surprised "Sorry." Hacart blushed. She was so embarrassed! "Well anyways Savannah, thanks a ton! Well I got to getin' the dinner order to Wings of the Fallen Ember so were not hungry later. She ran off to the wreck hall and told ember what to make for dinner.

"Its ok, were all friends here! I'm going to go get the smithy ready for classes tomorrow, so I'm betting that you want to take a class? Well while your deciding, I'm going to go get Yeller and saddle-break'm in. Savannah took Yellers training saddle and plopped it on him. Yeller didn't like it one bit, so Savannah took a bridle and led him around the camp with the saddle on. "Is that better little guy?." Yeller howled in a pleasant reply. Ok. You're going to sleep next to me tonight. Yeller was very happy. "Ok go get your blanket and a toy." Yeller ran off and got his stuff, and got into the bed for the hatchling.

(( Sorry, I've been gone a while. Can someone fill me in on what's happening? ))

Denwayasha walked to the stable to feed and give water to her dragons Ravenpetal, Eponaflight, and Citrineclaw. They were very excited to see her, so she brought them out and took them into the woods to play and get some exercise. As she watched her dragons frolic, she wondered what the other campers were up to.

(( Sorry, I've been gone a while. Can someone fill me in on what's happening? ))

((I PMed Hacart to see if I could join; he hasn't answered me back...))