Hacart

Dragon Camp

Hey! laugh.gif Whats your name? My name is Savannah, and this is Hacart and Denwayasha. Do you want to go for a ride with us, we are going over the forest.

Yeah! I love your stall it is so pretty laugh.gif! So thats settled we will go over the forest and go from there! Let's go!!

(( Um, you double posted. Why don't you combine it instead? ))

Hacart jumped onto Sapphire Lilac's back and took to the skies. It was beautiful. The wind whipping in her hair, and the cloudy blue sky, just the way Sapphire liked it. She waited for Savannah to come join her. "Sorry were not going to the volcanoes. It's just... I'm not so comfortable over there."

Lalasa finished her painting and went to the cafeteria to get breakfast. She then went over and led Kalagua to a tree filled spot where they played a game of hide-and-seek. Kalagua was surprisingly good, for her colours easily camouflaged withthe leaves in the trees. She then went herb picking with Koggioma, played catch with a ball with Kirishiii, and then she raced Thunderfyre. "This is a lot of fun!" Lalasa thought.

Den patted Eponaflight's neck, and the dragon took to the sky, following Savannah and Hacart's dragons. This was her favorite part of having befriended dragons, the fact that she could fly whenver she wished to. As they flew, Den thought about how she wanted to decorate Citrineclaw, Ravenpetal, and Eponaflight's stalls. "Well Citrineclaw is very mischevious, so his will be bright and fun colors." she thought, "Epona is very sweet and shy sometimes, hers will be a sky and clouds, and Ravenpetal's will be painted like a gemstone-filled cave." smile.gif "So how long have you been here at camp?" She asked the others.

Alice was in Jack's back, flying. Jack was a strong, colorful Swallowtail. And Lexie was a small Valentine dragon, pink and cute. Lexie always was with Alice. Sometimes she was in Alice's arms, like a cat or sometimes in Alice's shoulders. Jack was more independent, but he was like a father to Lexie and a big partner of Alice. "We are a good team, but every team needs to rest" She thought. Not much far from where they were was a kinda of a small pretty village.

She was very adventurous, aspiring travel the world with her dragons and become a swordswoman. Not afraid of that village, she decided to land there and explore. "We are going there Jack." Alice said to the dragon. Obediently, he land next to the houses. Dismounting from him, Alice went to the center of the village. Lexie was on her left shoulder, looking everything around and Jack, following her. Pulling out her dagger from the right boot she shouted "That's anybody here?" She waited an awnser.

((Hacart, sorry. I changed the Valentine's name to Lexie.))

Edited by Alice Rose

sue(short for sueprin2) adjusted her position on her dragon's back. riding on two headed dragon was hard. she looked down. she spotted some old stable things.

"Cadian, you think we should land now?"

one of her head looked at sue and nodded. the other started to land. she thought she saw some people.

Alice turned around. Away from there, in the sky, a blue two-headed dragon was flying, and a girl was in it back. "Jack, prepare for attack. But just do it when I give a command" She said, going on his back. Lexie jumped to Jack's head, between his blue horns. Waiting to see where they land, she shouted again "That's anybody here?" The weird dragon wasn't close enough to listen it.

there was definatly people down there. dragons, too. she thought she heard someting, but it was not easy to make it out. she swooped down. wind scattered her hairs. she broke up to stop, still hovering. sue could not defend herself if it came to fighting.

"hellow?"

she asked.

The wind whipping in her hair, She let Den and Savannah pass her. Sapphire Lilac dived and swooshed. It was exhilarating. She decided to dart upward between Savannah and Den hoping she may have surprised them just a little. She could see the forest, it was just ahead. "Come on guys! The forest is right up here. Do you wanna go hunting?" She took an arrow out of her pack, then a quiver.

The blue dragon was getting closer. The girl on it's back wans't ready for Alice's attack. "Jack, relax. They don't seem to be aggressive." In response, he raised his head, waiting. "Hello girl. If you don't pretend to attack, get off the dragon's back and put your arms up." She didn't like to be like this, but she didn't know if the girl was dangerous or not. "My life can be in trouble, is necessary to be like this sometimes." She thought. "Or worse: she could be not alone."

Sure I love hunting!said Savannah as she got off Saturn. "Saturn sit" commanded Savannah. " So what do you want to hunt for? I like hunting deer and turkey and some elk. Oh whats that, it looks like a 2 headed-dragon, let's go see."

"Alice, they aren't alone." Lexie said mentally to Alice. "She's right. There's another dragon there." Jack agreed. "Oh no. Pray for them don't attack." The girl was coming towards the two-headed dragon, curious. "Be ready, you two. If they attacks, Lexie, you jumps to my arms, and Jack, fly." Edited by Alice Rose

Julia saw a Swallotail Dragon with someone riding it. "Saturn, come". "Ok Saturn keep quite while I check it out, if I scream you come out and help. OK" "Hey!, What's your name my name is Savannah. Your Swallowtail is beautiful, do you want to come hunting with us?

"Hello Savannah. My name is Alice and this is Jack, the Swallowtail and this is Lexie, my Valentine dragon. We just get in here. And, hunt with who?" The girl didn't seem to be aggressive or something like that, just innocent. "You know we can get in trouble." Jack said. "Umm, yeah. But I want to know who she is talking about." "Okay, we go with you."

Oh ya my friend Hacart, she probally landed about now. I was thinking we should hunt some turkey, deer or elk, if thats fine with you. Saturn say hi. "Rawr" translation: "Hey hows it going." said Saturn.

Edited by orange

"Um... I've never been hunting before, so I think I'll just watch this time." Den nervously told Hacart and Savannah. When they landed, she saw a Swallowtail and a Two-Headed dragon with their riders near the cabins. "Hello Alice," she said, turning to the girl with the Swallowtail, "I'm Den, and this is Eponaflight. My other dragons are Ravenpetal and Citrineclaw." She pointed towards the pasture where the Pygmy and the Black were napping in the sunshine. She turned towards the other newcomer and said, "I'm sorry, I didn't get your name, but hello and welcome to Dragon Camp."

((No Lalasa, sueprin didn't said her name))

"I'm hungry, Alice. SO HUNGRY!!!" Lexie said telepathically to Alice. "A deer would be fantastic right now!.." Jack was hungry too. "Okay guys! Move! Let's hunt!!". Jack walked towards Den, the curious girl, leaving the two-headed dragon behind him. "Hello Den. We gonna hunt too." With a smile, Alice took off her bow. The arrows were in a case, in Alice's back, with her bow, that was crossed Alice's body. "Let's grab some meal!" With some noises, Jack and Lexie agreed, exited

((OMG I just got a silver eggy look I am adding it after we get back to the camp laugh.giflaugh.gif ))

"Ok lets go!" said Savannah as she walked off. "Come on Saturn lets go get some Bambi!!"said Savannah "Roar"said Saturn cheerfully. "Oh look there is a deer. I call dibs on it." said Savannah Saturn crept up to the deer and pounced on it. Yay!! Deer for everybody, and blankets!!"

Edited by orange

(( Congrats, Orange! biggrin.gif I gave it a click. And yes, I was talking to Sueprin in my last post.))

(( um orange, isn't that considered egg spam? ))

Edited by Lalasa

(( Lets get back to the story ))

Savannah went over to the deer and saw a silver egg laying right next to it. " You guys look I found a silver egg!" Saturn looked at it oddly and nuged it and a few cracks came out. "Saturn good it looks like it is about to hatch! I will just put it in the pouch in the saddle."