jrbiii

Fave anime character?

Who is your fave character from year 1995 to year 2011? mine would have to be Yoshimori from Kekkaishi just love how he makes cakes and can use that kets stuff biggrin.gif

Yoshimori is a lot of fun to whatch and his cakes are great(do you read the manga) me, my fave is Kon from Suzumiya Haruhi as he does great naration.

From 1995 to 2011? D: Well that's not fair! Is this including shows that have been running from before then? If so, Baikinman. If not, I guess... Tatewaki Kuno. Or Kodachi Kuno. Or Principle Kuno, they're all awesome.

Pride from Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood.

So adorable and bloodthirsty...

Hmm... I think Hiei from Yu Yu Hakusho. (He's in the time frame, isn't he?)

He's such a badass, he may very well be the strongest member of the team, and he STILL has a soft spot for his baby sister.

Can I say Road from D-Gray.Man? If so, Road from D-Gray.Man.

Just so cute and even though she the "enemy", always doing whatever she wants and taking Lero. (And Cyyyrrriiilll O.o)

/likes AllenXRoad /SHOT

Hei from Darker than Black, closely followed by Mao who is from the same series. Mao is a cat though so I'm not sure if that fully qualifies.

Hei is badass, he can manipulate and control electricity, eats like a horse and doesn't hesitate to slap anyone who dare go against him. Win in my opinion.

Battle Angel Alita, this is the only manga I'm collecting at the moment... why is the author on a loooooong hiatus @_@

Hard decision! There are so many I love!

I guess it's between;

Allen Walker (D Gray Man)

Shihoin Yoruichi (Bleach)

Hitsugaya Toushiro (Bleach)

Ayuzawa Misake (Kaichou wa Maid-sama)

@ Lightbird I know what you mean smile.gif She's a really lovable character

... choose just one? D:

But but prettyboy sexehmans.

Ginko (Mushishi), Hei (DTB), Edward Elric (FMA), uuhhhhh... I'll remember some others later.

Agghh!!!

Its between:

1. Yoruichi Shihoin (Bleach)

2. Uryu Ishida (Bleach) - im not exactly sure why I like him

3. L (Death Note)

4. Kyo (Fruits Basket)

5. Neji (Naruto)

6. of corse Byakuya Kuchiki (Bleach)

- Even though he's all over my signature, i still love other characters!

There are too many to choose from. But if I really have to pick just one I'd go with

Vash the Stampede from Trigun

I could watch Trigun over and over and over again and not get bored of it or Vash.

Pikachu.

The Elric brothers from Full Metal Alchemist are pretty cool, love their antics though tongue.gif

Failing that, Guren (yes very minor character in one of the filler arcs I know) from Naruto because her ability is AWESOME.

sesshoumaru

sasuke ~sorry xd.png can't resist~

shikamaru

Kuroko from Railgun, she's hysterical

Light Yagami from DeathNote

Misato from Evangelion

if you guys are looking for more stuff to watch, here's a list of my personal anime choices:

http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Arwen17

GOKU!!!! I luv him sooooo much. smile.gif so much butt kicking but soo funny!!

And Naruto for he same reasons. smile.gif Plus they're both adorable. ;D

Oh, there are so many Pokemon/Digimon that I could list here, but I'll avoid doing so. xd.png

I always like Hinata/Neji from Naruto. And Akamaru. Not to mention MaiXReo (and kinda like Yuuna too) from the Hanabira series. Besides these, I don't watch all that much anime~