Elena

Names you can't believe you got.

i named my oldest vampire Cazador Szarr a while ago after watching a bunch of early access bg3 vids! too bad astarion was already taken xD 

Tsadi, which surprised me greatly, being that I was aiming for a reference specifically to the Elder of the Wasteland from Sky: Children of the Light and all the other Elders’ names (Daleth, Ayin, Teth, Samekh/Sah/Mekh, Lamed, Alef, Resh) were all taken... except Tsadi.

Who happens to be my favourite. :D

I've really gotten into F1 over the past year. Lots of names taken, but imagine my shock when Checo, Sergio Perez, and Checo Perez were free! His racing got me into F1 and he's one of my favourite drivers on the grid :) Daniel Ricciardo was also free.

6 minutes ago, eeep said:

Naruto Running in Area 51

I can't believe I got this name LOL

I clicked just to see what breed it is; a friend of mine named a bunch of Aeria Gloris dragons with Area 51 puns ("Aeria 51," etc.) so I just instinctively expected it to be an AG.  :D  Vilvoor's a great breed for it, too, though; they have a touch of the absurd about them with all their floof!

13 hours ago, sorenna said:

I clicked just to see what breed it is; a friend of mine named a bunch of Aeria Gloris dragons with Area 51 puns ("Aeria 51," etc.) so I just instinctively expected it to be an AG.  :D  Vilvoor's a great breed for it, too, though; they have a touch of the absurd about them with all their floof!

I can't help but think Vilvoor dragons are Naruto running with their running pose being the way they are :D

Something Poetic and Eeden! (Admittedly Eeden is from 2011 and also just straight-up that dragon's code, but it's still awesome!)

There's several other names on my scroll that I love, but it's not as surprising that those weren't taken so this isn't the right topic for that ^^

Illuminating Skies

Moments Of Joy

Until We See Each Other Again

Ingesting 

Squirting

Cold And Rotten (Vampire)

Blood Fanatic 

Edited by Long_Before_Sunrise

Recent dragon names I'm surprised were still available include Chris the Lean (Crystalline dragon, lol), Nike Hike (a white pollinated CB Astrael- really going on the Greek Goddess theme with mine), Red Rummy (code RdRmm), Nubbula (the red nebula), Leopard Lizard (just a spotted drake), and Bowlting (bowling + bolt dragon LOL)

Did a bunch of naming since some holiday babies have grown up, and found some surprising names were available:

Sweet Pastry

Idle Airs

Dressed Warmly

Keeping Cozy

Have Another

Lightly Spiced

Edited by sorenna