athdaraxen

Athy's Banners and Graphics

I just did this for StunningFire... I've been working on it for quite a while now. tongue.gif

Not a request, just something I did for a break. :3

user posted image

<3 StunningFire!

The cat/dragon (?) hybrid you did for StunningFire is epic. That's all I have to say. Major epic. Excited for mine whenever you get it completed.

Glad you like it. smile.gif His name is Ebon. I drew him before I had my art thread and I promised a re-draw for SF once I got Photoshop and stuff. :3

I'm gonna start the line work for yours tonight hopefully. :3

Edited by athdaraxen

*Will probably be shot for saying this*

I'm no artist, so maybe I don't know too much about the arty stuff but, I do have cats. The tail of Ebon is almost the same thickness as his abdominal area the area where his wings join his body specifically). I get that he's inhaling more into his chest area but, isn't that just a wee out of proportion? I dunno its 4 am and its a though I had at the moment. I know its a hybrid, I just thought it odd a little.

Still epic though! laugh.gif Like I said, don't hurry, my horses certainly are not!

LOL, poor Ebon was never meant to be anatomically correct, plus he is a dragon/cat hybrid... anywho, I do appreciate the critique though, you make very valid points... I have no excuse for his tail besides I just wanted to but for his chest... think of it like this. (<3 Cudo for making me think this...) Because he is in fact a hybrid and has wings, he needs more chest area to compensate for his wing muscles! (Cudo back me up here!)

Though I do know his left arm (the one he's holding up) is way too super long but meh. He still make me happy. :3

EDIT! I FORGOT!! Last night the forums and website went down so I didn't get a chance to put THESE UP!!! (Don't ask... I was bored and needed a break from the Horse dragon... its challenging! :3 )

user posted image

[IMG=http://img692.imageshack.us/img692/2497/valentinex.png]

user posted image

[IMG=http://img690.imageshack.us/img690/5283/valentine2a.png]

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

[IMG=http://img511.imageshack.us/img511/2413/win1.png]
[IMG=http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/4683/win2j.png]
[IMG=http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/808/win3g.png]
[IMG=http://img23.imageshack.us/img23/5121/honor1.png]

Forgot an Honorable Mention one.... >___> *goes to go make one*

Done!

Edited by athdaraxen

Your art is wonderful!

Username: linpug

Kind if Dragon (eastern/western? DC/non-DC?): DC. rosebud hatchie

Subjects:

Color: the same as sprite

Text, if any:

Size, if any: well can you make it kinda small

Code word: orange?

smile.gif

Another dragon request??? Awesome. :3

I was actually planning on doing a Rosebud dragon so this works. :3 Thanks for requesting Linpug!

Do you want just a drawing of the sprite or do you want it doing something?

Edited by athdaraxen

The code is right. :3

Do you want me to just turn user posted image this into a drawing or do you want it doing something? Like playing with a flower or something?

Cause I can do either, I can draw it just as the sprite looks or have it doing something. :3

Edited by athdaraxen

just like the sprite is. Is that too hard cause i tried and it didn't turn out. I could do it in another pose if you like. wink.gif

No its fine. :3 Like I said I was planning on drawing it so no worries. I love looking at it... its so pretty... *stares at sprite* Anywho, I feel terrible because I forgot to put Ninetails request up on my list and forgot about her so your request will be coming after I finish hers... My apologies to both you and Ninetails, I need to be more on top of keep my list updated!

Awesome. smile.gif

Thank you so very much for understanding! There isn't a banner/avatar or something I could do for you is there? I feel rather annoyed at forgetting and you are welcome to request a avatar or a banner with your Rosebud... tongue.gif

Also!

Dragon Requests are now closed.

Edited by athdaraxen

LOL, poor Ebon was never meant to be anatomically correct, plus he is a dragon/cat hybrid... anywho, I do appreciate the critique though, you make very valid points... I have no excuse for his tail besides I just wanted to but for his chest... think of it like this. (<3 Cudo for making me think this...) Because he is in fact a hybrid and has wings, he needs more chest area to compensate for his wing muscles! (Cudo back me up here!)

Though I do know his left arm (the one he's holding up) is way too super long but meh. He still make me happy. :3

LOL I AM SO SORRY I AM LATE TO THE GAME HERE. Yes, technically the chest should be bigger, not just for wing muscles but for the powerful lungs needed to spread the oxygen around for flight. Unfortunately, the chest was positioned a bit to high up, but you definitely have the right idea! tongue.gif

Dancin Cat's is done!!!

I do hope you like it!!!

user posted image

If there are any problems with it let me know. smile.gif I'll fix.

Edited by athdaraxen

Dancin Cat's is done!!!

I do hope you like it!!!

user posted image

If there are any problems with it let me know. smile.gif I'll fix.

I love it! <3 Thanks!

Glad you like it. :3 I like drawing Thunders!! They are fun... if no one requests one I'm gonna draw one eventually! xd.png

Doing re-vamps of the Legion banners...

user posted image

Edited by athdaraxen

Nice! What are you using to make them? :3 I don't like to critique unless I know what you are working with... tongue.gif

Plus if I know what your working with I can give you tips and stuff. :3

Edited by athdaraxen

I am using publisher for the basic background and my photoshoping skills in paint to add the magi dragon ect.

edit: The words got a little messed up on that second one, paint has to make things pixely sooo yaaa...

Edited by ArchiosLukos

I've never heard of publisher... But might I suggest getting GIMP? You can make gradients like you did for teh background and make it so re-sizing doesn't make thing blurry... biggrin.gif

Your banners, in the means of placement, look lovely... its just things like how the Magi re-sized badly so now he looks a little funny...

The words "A Proud D.H.T. Officer" in the second banner are a little hard to read... if you just change the colors a little I'm sure it would work lovely. :3

The only thing about the first banner is to bring "To Knows One's Galaxy, To Know One's Self" should be brought down a smidge so its in the middle. :3

Besides that they look fine!

Edited by athdaraxen

Publisher is a writing application that comes with windows office. It can make fliers and all sorts of other crud but I really like the effects It can do.

"A Proud D.H.T. Officer" was also made in publisher but when transfered to ms paint is short circuted and became all wacky.

And I had planned to put a ship in the middle of that banner for a "Star Trek" effect but when transferred, it would also mess up.

I'll look into GIMP. smile.gif